The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
kaiboy0820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visiting Singapore (August 22-27; Looking for Companion.

Hello fellow samsters. I am new to the forum and I like to use this post to introduce myself.

I'm a 26yo, Chinese-Canadian that is working in Taipei, Taiwan currently. I have been to Singapore in 2015 and I quite enjoyed my time. It was actually during that time that I experienced my first time with a post-op trans WL that I met outside OT. And now I am coming back to Singapore for a short trip as evident with the title of my post.

My main goals for this coming trip is primary around eating all the great foods in SG, going to a few landmarks, cheonging, and meeting fellow samsters if possible as it will be a solo trip and I want to start developing friendships with people of the cheonging community after years of being in the community and just not being really active.

So if you are interested in making a new friend and doesn't mind giving any tips on cheonging in SG and also traveling in SG in general, send me a PM. I also plan to make a small trip to batam so any tips for that would be appreciated as well. And if we click, I would love to be able to meet up either to go cheonging together in Geylang or Petain Rd. or even meet up for food and drinks. Males and Females welcome.

Thanks for reading this and I can't wait to get to SG and get to have some fun and be able to write some FR.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Visiting Singapore (August 22-27; Looking for Companion.

Bro,

Welcome to Singapore.

Seems like you are quite familiar with Singapore. Remember to bring some Taiwanese girls over. LOL.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgxclusive View Post
Bro,

Welcome to Singapore.

Seems like you are quite familiar with Singapore. Remember to bring some Taiwanese girls over. LOL.
Haha thanks. Well I gotta let you know a sad truth. The truth is that I wouldnt say it's worth bringing some Taiwanese girls over or else I wouldnt come to your great island.

You got any good spots i should hit up?
Old 16-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiboy0820 View Post
Haha thanks. Well I gotta let you know a sad truth. The truth is that I wouldnt say it's worth bringing some Taiwanese girls over or else I wouldnt come to your great island.

You got any good spots i should hit up?
Arent Taiwan girls moaning is the best?
Old 16-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
Arent Taiwan girls moaning is the best?
You are not wrong but the girls for most part their bodies are too extreme in both ends of the spectrum that is not appealing (too skinny or too big). The ones that are just right most often are too bitchy to deal with. This is my personal opinion of course. I can be wrong.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 19
madog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond repute

I should have read this post earlier, was in Taipei and not sure where to go last few days. now is onboard flight back to Singapore.

PM me when you are in town, can visit some places if time matches.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Come we go kai kai Geylang
Old 21-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Spore!
Old 21-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
ultrasound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, visit Geyland often.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
9sao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome to Sinkiland!
Old 21-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
namiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiboy0820 View Post
Hello fellow samsters. I am new to the forum and I like to use this post to introduce myself.

I'm a 26yo, Chinese-Canadian that is working in Taipei, Taiwan currently. I have been to Singapore in 2015 and I quite enjoyed my time. It was actually during that time that I experienced my first time with a post-op trans WL that I met outside OT. And now I am coming back to Singapore for a short trip as evident with the title of my post.

My main goals for this coming trip is primary around eating all the great foods in SG, going to a few landmarks, cheonging, and meeting fellow samsters if possible as it will be a solo trip and I want to start developing friendships with people of the cheonging community after years of being in the community and just not being really active.

So if you are interested in making a new friend and doesn't mind giving any tips on cheonging in SG and also traveling in SG in general, send me a PM. I also plan to make a small trip to batam so any tips for that would be appreciated as well. And if we click, I would love to be able to meet up either to go cheonging together in Geylang or Petain Rd. or even meet up for food and drinks. Males and Females welcome.

Thanks for reading this and I can't wait to get to SG and get to have some fun and be able to write some FR.
I thought Taiwan has great good too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1