The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Another caught for filiming upskirts with spy camera pen

Taxi driver films upskirt videos with camera pen

Albert Lim Meng Hie, 54, was caught using a camera pen inside his taxi to film upskirt videos.

An alert 21-year-old undergraduate exposed taxi driver Albert Lim Meng Hie for filming upskirt videos of his female passengers with a hidden camera.

According to The Straits Times, the university student saw a similar device on online marketplace Alibaba.com and suspected it was a camera pen. When the 54-year-old cabby placed it on an arm rest pointing at her legs, she knew that he was up to no good.

On Thursday, the former taxi driver pleaded guilty to insulting her modesty and that of two other women in April and June 2009 by filming their undergarments.

The court heard that the undergraduate did not directly confront Lim during the taxi ride on the morning of June 30, 2009. Instead, she quietly took pictures of the camera pen with her camera phone.

She then showed these pictures to police offers who found the camera pen in Lim’s apartment in a Pasir Ris condominium that same day.

Officers of the technology crime forensic branch of the Criminal Investigation Department found five upskirt video clips stored in the camera pen.

This is not the first time a camera pen has been used to commit such crimes.

35-year-old sales manager Soo Ee Hock was the first camera pen voyeur to be convicted in December last year.

He was sentenced to nine months in jail on 12 counts of shooting upskirt videos. The former grassroots leader is out on S$20,000 bail and is appealing against the jail term.

Lim will be sentenced next Friday on January 14. The judge will take into consideration two more charges of filming two other victims when passing the sentence.

Article from Yahoo
Old 07-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jeffhow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another caught for filiming upskirts with spy camera pen

bro using the camera pen please beware.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Besides using camera pen, camera watches, car remote camera etc..........in fact there are so many types of spy cams in the market nowadays and can be bought easily online.

I am sure if we guys know the source where to buy it, how the items looks like, there is bound to ladies who are aware too. Once caught, point of no return. So why risk it for just some cheapthrill?
Old 07-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

I would not recommend brothers here to do that and then post in forum here.

You will be taking too much risk. Praise and reputation points given will not justify if you are caught.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
I would not recommend brothers here to do that and then post in forum here.

You will be taking too much risk. Praise and reputation points given will not justify if you are caught.
Totally agree
Old 07-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

An unfortunate case. He was playing with fire and it was just a matter of time before he gets caught.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
WhyWhy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondering is it one of the bros here?
Old 07-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Totally agree
Oh yes indeed, agree too, that's ehy no US pics anymore from me. Had a close shave once, using damn biggie phone - N 9500 and when up the escalator, my phone brushed her thighs. Man, she swoopped over and demanded what I was doing.

Had a bloody hard time to tell her I was not doing anything and while telling her, was deleting all the pics and vids that i got and was let go as nothing else to to see. My whole body was trembeling and was so scared. Hence was more carefull after that. That was round 7 years ago in raffles place.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Totally agree
I never give points to brothers who post such photo as not to encourage them.

Hope no one do so.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 07-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Look at the quality of people in sammyboyforum.

All full of taxi drivers, sales people, unemployed people who complain about foreigners stealing their jobs. what else is new? And these are the people you call educated. Educated Ah Beng indeed. LMAO. Losers and clowns.

I don't see any reputable lawyers, doctors, scholars, bankers, businessmen who have millions and the cash in sammyboyforum.

Prove me wrong and post up if you are one. All you clowns who zap me and have reputation and points are all ah bengs and are the scum of society in Singapore that nobody cares about in real-life. lol. Even a 21 year old undergrad also report on the poor dude. And which Girl is saying "Girls only have sex with abnormal and indecent guys"? LMAO. NexGirl must be some clone created by a guy.

Even the so called Gary Ng aka Chen Guilin is just another loser small time property agent. He only drives a Japanese car and goes around telling people he drives a $300,000 + Nissan GTR. LOL.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
I never give points to brothers who post such photo as not to encourage them.

Hope no one do so.
Agree with TS & you.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustE- View Post
Look at the quality of people in sammyboyforum.LOL.
lolz...... arent u one of us since u are in sbf too?
difference between us is we know how to acknowlege our mistakes( and say paiseh) then pick up from there, whereas u dunno how... tats y i reckon u belong to the group of si mai toh personel aka die cock standing aka never admit defeat...
wats so hard about admitting own slip of tongue and just say paiseh ? if in a forum and u can act until like now and keep on making urself like better than anyone else here, then i seriously wonder wat type of person u are in real life? considered urself lucky tat u are born with a silver spoon ( if tats true ) cos if not, given ur attitude, i dun think u can be any better than any of us here.....

p/s just saying wat i think, not interested in arguing also .......
Old 07-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
lolz...... arent u one of us since u are in sbf too?
difference between us is we know how to acknowlege our mistakes( and say paiseh) then pick up from there, whereas u dunno how... tats y i reckon u belong to the group of si mai toh personel aka die cock standing aka never admit defeat...
wats so hard about admitting own slip of tongue and just say paiseh ? if in a forum and u can act until like now and keep on making urself like better than anyone else here, then i seriously wonder wat type of person u are in real life? considered urself lucky tat u are born with a silver spoon ( if tats true ) cos if not, given ur attitude, i dun think u can be any better than any of us here.....

p/s just saying wat i think, not interested in arguing also .......

lol. i'm referring to people who zap me aka - > Bullies who follow the crowd and have power and points but just zap me with no good reason. I have several forumers/samsters who up my points + 8, + 7 and so on.

In other words, there are GOOD samsters and the BAD chao ah beng samsters around.

Those who up my points are not me or my clones, those are people/strangers who agree with me.

Why r u so angry? Did u zap me too alan?
Old 08-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
And these are the people you call educated. Educated Ah Beng indeed. LMAO. Losers and clowns.

Prove me wrong and post up if you are one. All you clowns who zap me and have reputation and points are all ah bengs and are the scum of society in Singapore that nobody cares about in real-life.
Why should anyone try to prove to you on how rich or what job they are holding? Then why not you prove to us you are staying in a high-end condo in town and is a rich kid? Best if you post your picture in here to prove to us who are you!

Quote:
lol. i'm referring to people who zap me aka - > Bullies who follow the crowd and have power and points but just zap me with no good reason. I have several forumers/samsters who up my points + 8, + 7 ......
In other words, there are GOOD samsters and the BAD chao ah beng samsters around.
Yes that you mentioned several seniors upped you but don't forget you are still in the reds which means you are getting zapped more than being upped cause being zapped = points/2. And do you also mean samsters who zap you are bad samsters while those who upped you are good ones? Is this reverse psychological tactics you are applying?

*yawns*...... I'll choose to be your bad ah beng samster then....... but as of now no chance yet. Not to worry, I'll definitely zap you when available and leave my nick cause I still have 1 more up to return. I have not zap anyone for a long long time....... Last but not least, there are so many reasons to zap you. Firstly, you are impolite, i'll-mannered, rude, insulting, arrogant, think over-highly of yourself, no respect for elders, provocative, and the list just goes on and on...............and not forgetting, irritating and creating a nuisance of yourself.

Last edited by naturegreen; 08-01-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Look at the quality of people in sammyboyforum.

All full of taxi drivers, sales people, unemployed people who complain about foreigners stealing their jobs. what else is new? And these are the people you call educated. Educated Ah Beng indeed. LMAO. Losers and clowns.

I don't see any reputable lawyers, doctors, scholars, bankers, businessmen who have millions and the cash in sammyboyforum.

Prove me wrong and post up if you are one. All you clowns who zap me and have reputation and points are all ah bengs and are the scum of society in Singapore that nobody cares about in real-life. lol. Even a 21 year old undergrad also report on the poor dude. And which Girl is saying "Girls only have sex with abnormal and indecent guys"? LMAO. NexGirl must be some clone created by a guy.

Even the so called Gary Ng aka Chen Guilin is just another loser small time property agent. He only drives a Japanese car and goes around telling people he drives a $300,000 + Nissan GTR. LOL.
You are really a joker... I do know of bankers, doctors and rich people who frequent here but sorry don't know of any lawyers and businessmen so can't comment on that.

Come to think of it I would rather la kopi with the taxi driver I was happily chatting with yesterday any day... then spend 5 mins with arrogant punks like you .. now go one corner to play with your rich friends while adults talk.

That's assuming you have any friends at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1