The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
well i cant agree that this is always true
some are just monkey see monkey do
several times i fail to understand how such long queue there is for certain food stalls when myself and ppl around it find it mediocre
guess its still one man's meat, another man's poison
The fact that monkey see monkey do, is an act itself to make one feel better, either to avoid peer pressure or scared to lose out.
Stalls with long Q might fail to perform, as biz owner cut corners due to tiredness or just want to speed up to clear the queue.
Whose knows, the above might apply to WL ang pai as well?
Old 14-10-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
halfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Been a while since I came back into this house. Wanted to try the recommended 8 or 20 but booked till late so went for 13 instead. This is my humble FR

Girl :
G8

Booking date:
13 October 2018

Looks:
Bitchy ah lian

Frenching :
Don’t allow

Figure:
Slim

Boobs:
Enhanced B+

Pussy:
Big & moist (finger her using my index & middle finger)

Tattoo:
Almost full back

Moans:
Loud

GFE:
Crazy, chatty gf

Language :
Thai & minimal english

RTF:
No

Story time :

Was feeling horny after drink at golden mile, so decided to see this thread and wanted g8 or G20 as recommended but both booked till late. Saw the big boobs calling out to me then decided to get g13. I Guess it’s because of g8 & g20 standard, she gave me a bbbj in the shower for a short 30 seconds. Previously in this house, unless requested, else don’t have. First round was pretty standard, cat bath , a little of pussy teasing then came in missionary. She kept insisting that I knew Thai which I didn’t. The turn off was me was the music in the room, either no music or slow music for me. Sorry it’s just me. Second round was more intense as I’ve extend to total of 3 sessions, Guess she was happy with it and decided to go crazy. BBBJ for a good 5 minutes, ride till the cows come home, doggy then came in her mouth. Guess the only plus point for her is that she randomly grabs my little brother and show a little SM, was really surprised at that. If you can understand Thai or speak Thai, then she can be really chatty. Her moans were very loud but too commercial.

1st : BBBJ->cow girl -> missionary
2nd : BBBJ-> cow girl -> doggy -> CIM
Old 14-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfer View Post
Been a while since I came back into this house. Wanted to try the recommended 8 or 20 but booked till late so went for 13 instead. This is my humble FR

Girl :
G8

Booking date:
13 October 2018

Looks:
Bitchy ah lian

Frenching :
Don’t allow

Figure:
Slim

Boobs:
Enhanced B+

Pussy:
Big & moist (finger her using my index & middle finger)

Tattoo:
Almost full back

Moans:
Loud

GFE:
Crazy, chatty gf

Language :
Thai & minimal english

RTF:
No

Story time :

Was feeling horny after drink at golden mile, so decided to see this thread and wanted g8 or G20 as recommended but both booked till late. Saw the big boobs calling out to me then decided to get g13. I Guess it’s because of g8 & g20 standard, she gave me a bbbj in the shower for a short 30 seconds. Previously in this house, unless requested, else don’t have. First round was pretty standard, cat bath , a little of pussy teasing then came in missionary. She kept insisting that I knew Thai which I didn’t. The turn off was me was the music in the room, either no music or slow music for me. Sorry it’s just me. Second round was more intense as I’ve extend to total of 3 sessions, Guess she was happy with it and decided to go crazy. BBBJ for a good 5 minutes, ride till the cows come home, doggy then came in her mouth. Guess the only plus point for her is that she randomly grabs my little brother and show a little SM, was really surprised at that. If you can understand Thai or speak Thai, then she can be really chatty. Her moans were very loud but too commercial.

1st : BBBJ->cow girl -> missionary
2nd : BBBJ-> cow girl -> doggy -> CIM
You went for girl 8 or 13?
Old 14-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

He went for 13

My session with 13 was good too, juz dun like the rock hard boobs. I took 1 session and she gave me only a very short bbbj too. But her bbbj i think is quite nice.... Thats what i feel la, from the short time i had it....
Old 18-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
Boiarie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoiarie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried G3

My humble Fr based my own experience no offence to others bro...

Looks - 6/10
boobs - 6/10 ( enhance )
Body. - 5/10 ( ba types)
Bbbj - 5/ 10 ( nothing to be shout out)
Fj. - 7/10 ( work hard)
Working attitude: 6/10

overalll - 6/10
RTF - No not my type.

friendly but very chatty. if you can speak thai sure she will talk with you more. but a good points from her if that she never complaints or give you a black face . she will smile to serve you.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I also tried 3 quite long ago, agree with ur FR. I think she looked better back then, very syt look, now seem to have lost tht look.

Her attitude is good and no complains from me too, just that her skill in sextisfying dicks is not there
Old 18-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
Boiarie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoiarie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anymore recommendation beside G8, G13 and G3 all tried before want to try others gems beside them....

many many thanks.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MotorMouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiarie View Post
anymore recommendation beside G8, G13 and G3 all tried before want to try others gems beside them....

many many thanks.
Try G18 & G20.

G18, slim & leggy, gd bbbj, small & natural tits.

G20, fair, nice figure, svc not bad.
Old 29-10-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential

Today I have try no.20. Her look so pretty. Her service no bad... her attitude so nice and girl friends feel. Feel service really satisfied but only20 mins is no enough maybe need book 2 sessions.

Look 9/10
Bbbj 8/10
AR 7/10
Cup maybe is C or D
Moan 8/10
Working attitude 10/10
GFE
RTF I will return to fuck.

Her service is best this house.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
coco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorMouth View Post
Try G18 & G20.

G18, slim & leggy, gd bbbj, small & natural tits.

G20, fair, nice figure, svc not bad.
Tried both G18 and G20

G20: service is best. She is cute, GFE. Can AR, BBBJ. Bob fake but feel good. Disappointed is queue for her is very long. RTF : yes

G18: dull skin, bob natural but droop and sag. Can’t kiss. Good BBBJ. Emotion is not good. RTF : no
Old 10-11-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

G8 still working?
Old 11-11-2018, 05:34 AM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
G8 still working?
G8 hard to get. I tried, always told must wait many hours. Seriously?!
No choice, went find others since already at GL.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Tried G8 twice
Seriously, not worth your trouble of queuing
She ROD mood now, so very overrated now
Old 12-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Tried G8 twice
Seriously, not worth your trouble of queuing
She ROD mood now, so very overrated now
She somehow suits my taste. Lol !
Have booked her many times.
Anyway, all the best to her, thanks for the love and the memories!
Old 12-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
No wonder now never see her in tank liao. Wa wait for few hours. How these people have the patient to wait lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1