The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Greyhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unique massage experiences #01 North

hi bro, i pmed you. care to share? i also stay in the north. got some places to share in the west and central if you ok with them
Old 29-09-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mxl22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share the ctc? thanks!
Old 30-09-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xshado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro can shared the pkace? btw any more fr from ur side from ur recent visit...
Old 01-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Livehard123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boss can share address
Old 01-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS please share thanks
Old 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

bro sic contact pls
Old 01-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
badboyluv69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Care to share contact.
Old 02-10-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Petesays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrindh View Post
Must admit. Had a bumpy start as a newbie and slowly worked my way into understanding the massage culture and the pleasures that come with it in our little warm island. Thanks to all those who contribute here and share their experiences.

Still remember sharing my first find in the West many years back. Unfortunately even though I was very cautious in who I share the contacts with, the place did close down after a few months. Always wondered if it was because of one mis step on my part.

Now after years of exploring and many memorable experiences think I am ready to share some unique experiences with senior and active members in the community. Due to the previous experience I'll limit my sharing to those whom I am very confident can be trusted.

As many of our fellow brothers here know, finding a place which offers happy ending isn't that difficult to find here in SG. But sometimes we come across gems that are not just about a quick pay for a quick release, but an intimate experience that will want you to keep returning. Those are the precious gems that we will treasure.

This place is in a popular location in the north. Not really accessible by train. But very convenient if you are driving. Pretty sure buses will do well too. Used to frequent one joint near this place for an amazingly teasing genuine massage. But when I returned there after a short break due to an overseas travel found that my frequent lady had also gone on a break. Didn't want to try other girls from the same joint as I usually stick to one lady in a joint.

Not knowing what to do and walking along this stretch when I came across this near place which had recently opened. (Figured it from the fresh look and well wishing flowers outside)

Decided to give it a try and was greeted by this sweet looking girl. Something told me I've found another gem. She was definitely in her early to mid 20s. Booked her for an hour and walked into some cosy seperate rooms. Standard sized rooms. Not sure if all rooms have this, but my one had a attached full sized bathroom with a single seat sofa next to the bed as well. Good vibes. All my visits henceforth were to this same room.

Once in standard procedure for shower. Changed into the provided disposable pants and waited for her return. Proceeded with massage.

Massage was good and strong. She is definitely trained and knows her stuff. Slowly we started small talk. There were times I felt she was too close to my body. As she massaged my back, I could feel her soft hip area pushing at my head. She didn't seem to mind this awkward contacts.

As the massage proceeded I could feel her hands slowly closing in on my sensitive areas. After the usual back massages were don't it was time to turn over. And by this time i was pretty much erect with all this indirect teasing.

She seemed to notice this as well.

With the same naughty but cute smile, she grabbed onto my shaft and teased it. Asked me if I wanted it massaged. I wasnt going to say no to her.
She slowly started playing with it and soon realised how hard she had made me. The shiver in her body at that point meant she is ready for me to please her as well.

I slowly started to feel her body over her t shirt. Unfortunately their standard uniform is a petty thigh t shirt and full pants. But with her, her pants were of the soft thin tight fitting type. From her thighs to here private area my hands started moving back and forth and she was making sure i knew how good she felt by how hard her hands wrapped around my dick. She wasn't in a mood to finish any time soon.

After feeling all around I went up to feel her breasts. And boy are they sensitive. Her reaction when you massage her boobs is priceless. Even on top of the dress you can sense how fresh and perky her boobs are. My hands werent going to leave them.any time soon. Forget below. She is going to get an orgasm that's going to start with her boobs.

And she sure did. She made me massage her boobs hard and was taking in every single ounce of pleasure out of it. Transferring it to me via her hands and her reactions.

After some intense intimacy I climaxed. She cleaned me up well and proceeded to massage my head. At this point I am in heaven. She even allowed me to please her while massaging my head, as I lay there slowly massaging her boobs over my head.

Once done went to shower. Dressed up. Exchanged hugs and left a happy man.

As I drove off, i had a feeling that there is more to this than what I've already experienced. I'm going to return soon to find out if I was right.

And soon did. And boy wasn't I lucky.
Bro, kindly share contact pls. Thanks man
Old 03-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
AkraD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share the contact for this hidden gem ?
Willingly to exchange contact
Old 06-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrindh View Post
Must admit. Had a bumpy start as a newbie and slowly worked my way into understanding the massage culture and the pleasures that come with it in our little warm island. Thanks to all those who contribute here and share their experiences.

Still remember sharing my first find in the West many years back. Unfortunately even though I was very cautious in who I share the contacts with, the place did close down after a few months. Always wondered if it was because of one mis step on my part.

Now after years of exploring and many memorable experiences think I am ready to share some unique experiences with senior and active members in the community. Due to the previous experience I'll limit my sharing to those whom I am very confident can be trusted.

As many of our fellow brothers here know, finding a place which offers happy ending isn't that difficult to find here in SG. But sometimes we come across gems that are not just about a quick pay for a quick release, but an intimate experience that will want you to keep returning. Those are the precious gems that we will treasure.

This place is in a popular location in the north. Not really accessible by train. But very convenient if you are driving. Pretty sure buses will do well too. Used to frequent one joint near this place for an amazingly teasing genuine massage. But when I returned there after a short break due to an overseas travel found that my frequent lady had also gone on a break. Didn't want to try other girls from the same joint as I usually stick to one lady in a joint.

Not knowing what to do and walking along this stretch when I came across this near place which had recently opened. (Figured it from the fresh look and well wishing flowers outside)

Decided to give it a try and was greeted by this sweet looking girl. Something told me I've found another gem. She was definitely in her early to mid 20s. Booked her for an hour and walked into some cosy seperate rooms. Standard sized rooms. Not sure if all rooms have this, but my one had a attached full sized bathroom with a single seat sofa next to the bed as well. Good vibes. All my visits henceforth were to this same room.

Once in standard procedure for shower. Changed into the provided disposable pants and waited for her return. Proceeded with massage.

Massage was good and strong. She is definitely trained and knows her stuff. Slowly we started small talk. There were times I felt she was too close to my body. As she massaged my back, I could feel her soft hip area pushing at my head. She didn't seem to mind this awkward contacts.

As the massage proceeded I could feel her hands slowly closing in on my sensitive areas. After the usual back massages were don't it was time to turn over. And by this time i was pretty much erect with all this indirect teasing.

She seemed to notice this as well.

With the same naughty but cute smile, she grabbed onto my shaft and teased it. Asked me if I wanted it massaged. I wasnt going to say no to her.
She slowly started playing with it and soon realised how hard she had made me. The shiver in her body at that point meant she is ready for me to please her as well.

I slowly started to feel her body over her t shirt. Unfortunately their standard uniform is a petty thigh t shirt and full pants. But with her, her pants were of the soft thin tight fitting type. From her thighs to here private area my hands started moving back and forth and she was making sure i knew how good she felt by how hard her hands wrapped around my dick. She wasn't in a mood to finish any time soon.

After feeling all around I went up to feel her breasts. And boy are they sensitive. Her reaction when you massage her boobs is priceless. Even on top of the dress you can sense how fresh and perky her boobs are. My hands werent going to leave them.any time soon. Forget below. She is going to get an orgasm that's going to start with her boobs.

And she sure did. She made me massage her boobs hard and was taking in every single ounce of pleasure out of it. Transferring it to me via her hands and her reactions.

After some intense intimacy I climaxed. She cleaned me up well and proceeded to massage my head. At this point I am in heaven. She even allowed me to please her while massaging my head, as I lay there slowly massaging her boobs over my head.

Once done went to shower. Dressed up. Exchanged hugs and left a happy man.

As I drove off, i had a feeling that there is more to this than what I've already experienced. I'm going to return soon to find out if I was right.

And soon did. And boy wasn't I lucky.
Bro can pm me the details. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc. Many thanks.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 06-10-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share?
Old 06-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
okjerlah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Share contact bro? Wanna show support
Old 07-10-2018, 12:33 AM