The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Beware of massage scam at golden mile complex

Went to golden mile complex yesterday and saw a few massage lady sitting outside of the shop at level 3. They ask me want massage anot, and only one syt caught my eyes,as rest of them are quite old. The syt then brought me inside the shop. $40 for 1 hour, i took 1.5hr for $60. Ask me to pay first, change and lie down on the massage bed. When massage half way i realise that is was a different lady, she told me she is 40 plus year old,the light was so dim that i cant even see her face properly, base on figure still ok and have already paid so no choice loh. She ask $70 for hj, $100 hj plus remove top, after some bargain, settle with 2hj and remove top for $80. End of the session still pestering me for additional $10 tips. I am totally turn off when she on the light, she looks so old and not pretty. Bro just avoid going to golden mile complex for massage, they will use syt to scam you.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of massage scam at golden mile complex

U can only imagine what kind of life and character all this old chicken have....

Must be young screw up alot then old already have to do this... must be their karma
Old 20-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Just go to the basement and walk across the corridor you will find some shops with SYT. Damage similar though
Old 20-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i am curious did they really give you like 1 hour plus massage or GQ after 20 mins kind ? i once judged a place wrongly (thought it operate like a regular MP) and asked for 90mins of massage since it was on the pricelist, the counter person ask me massage so long for what lol at least they are upfront i am not going to get 90 mins of massage there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
Went to golden mile complex yesterday and saw a few massage lady sitting outside of the shop at level 3. They ask me want massage anot, and only one syt caught my eyes,as rest of them are quite old. The syt then brought me inside the shop. $40 for 1 hour, i took 1.5hr for $60. Ask me to pay first, change and lie down on the massage bed. When massage half way i realise that is was a different lady, she told me she is 40 plus year old,the light was so dim that i cant even see her face properly, base on figure still ok and have already paid so no choice loh. She ask $70 for hj, $100 hj plus remove top, after some bargain, settle with 2hj and remove top for $80. End of the session still pestering me for additional $10 tips. I am totally turn off when she on the light, she looks so old and not pretty. Bro just avoid going to golden mile complex for massage, they will use syt to scam you.
Old 20-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sianzation123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
i am curious did they really give you like 1 hour plus massage or GQ after 20 mins kind ? i once judged a place wrongly (thought it operate like a regular MP) and asked for 90mins of massage since it was on the pricelist, the counter person ask me massage so long for what lol at least they are upfront i am not going to get 90 mins of massage there
Base on experience if first time in the shop and they got price for 30mins normally I will choose that to test water. If got something up their sleeve normally those massage will be less than 10 mins or so so why waste money to pay for a full hr?
Old 20-10-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just go to the basement and walk across the corridor you will find some shops with SYT. Damage similar though
The corridor yeah.. saw a shop just before reaching the buffet.. always see 2 syt sitting outside but never tried.

Any FR ?
Old 20-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
The corridor yeah.. saw a shop just before reaching the buffet.. always see 2 syt sitting outside but never tried.

Any FR ?
Not too bad, the damage bit high end but syt really chio
Old 21-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

yes slightly above market rate, still ask for tips, top up to remove top. nvr return
Old 26-10-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
Bait & switch tactics?
Can complain to CaseTrust .....
Old 27-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not too bad, the damage bit high end but syt really chio
Hi bro,
Base on the info i gathered here, I went to find 2-3 days ago LOL.

I parked at complex B1, then walk through B1 to tower ..
That's where you are talking about right?

I did saw 1 shop .. somewhere middle.
But door seems locked, and outside got table and chair, got 3 girls sitting there. doesn't look like massage lady .. coz they dress normal and like got bag.

sadly i miss the chance ..
maybe coz it's middle of day? (I was there around 530pm i think)

any advise bro?
can pm me?
Old 27-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
Hi bro,
Base on the info i gathered here, I went to find 2-3 days ago LOL.

I parked at complex B1, then walk through B1 to tower ..
That's where you are talking about right?

I did saw 1 shop .. somewhere middle.
But door seems locked, and outside got table and chair, got 3 girls sitting there. doesn't look like massage lady .. coz they dress normal and like got bag.

sadly i miss the chance ..
maybe coz it's middle of day? (I was there around 530pm i think)

any advise bro?
can pm me?
Haha, you got it I believed and the door is locked may be because they have some secret business running inside I am not a regular there but last time when I happened to test this place, I was actually attracted by the chio ML sitting outside and had a small talk with her before I got it confirmed and moved in. The ML may change there as they come with normal visitor visa and only short term job here.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Haha, you got it I believed and the door is locked may be because they have some secret business running inside I am not a regular there but last time when I happened to test this place, I was actually attracted by the chio ML sitting outside and had a small talk with her before I got it confirmed and moved in. The ML may change there as they come with normal visitor visa and only short term job here.
Ok good good .. at least not wasted trip entirely.
I will go down again soon ..
If close again maybe have a drink nearby and wait.

Thanks for confirming hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1