The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DavidGazali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yurianti overall still the best.

Long story short, had a dispute with bro yuri as i accidentally mislook his messages and transfer money to his old acc which has not been in used. Accordingly to rules, i believe this money would been "makan" by other agents.
But instead he went the extra miles to get back my deposit from old account holder. To be honest those who bet with bro yuri even though he dont engage much in conversation unless necessary but he is also the agent that are always negotiable with stuff and also money wise i do not have to say always did his payouts even though sometimes might not be fast. Been betting with him for 4 years plus never ever once had before any money issues. Thumbs up to him and please support old agents
Old 15-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ningcaichen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yurianti overall still the best.

You are lucky that he didnt confiscate your money. i got once confiscated by some agent due to auto transferred.
Old 16-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

his good but super slow and sometime wont update when top up is done
Old 11-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yurianti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidGazali View Post
Long story short, had a dispute with bro yuri as i accidentally mislook his messages and transfer money to his old acc which has not been in used. Accordingly to rules, i believe this money would been "makan" by other agents.
But instead he went the extra miles to get back my deposit from old account holder. To be honest those who bet with bro yuri even though he dont engage much in conversation unless necessary but he is also the agent that are always negotiable with stuff and also money wise i do not have to say always did his payouts even though sometimes might not be fast. Been betting with him for 4 years plus never ever once had before any money issues. Thumbs up to him and please support old agents

Thanks for the review Bro David.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurianti View Post
Thanks for the review Bro David.

I watsapp you but you NO reply.

Where have you been?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1