The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Shared the ctc with you. Enjoy your 1st waxing session. Remember dun trim your private hair.. J will trim your private area sensually before doing the waxing. Let your rod enjoy the occasion and be in full glory for that few special moments... Before it gets deflated quickly when the excruciating pain rushed through you when the 1st strip of wax is forcefully pulled!!!
Got to wait as I just shaved a bit here and there. Haha have to as too much will entangle.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
singuy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Any bro can share contact ma... thks thksss
Old 02-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird26 View Post
Got to wait as I just shaved a bit here and there. Haha have to as too much will entangle.
Best not to manually shave prior to your boyzilian/cpl, cos she will have a harder time to remove them = more pain.

Used to shave in the past, but not really advisable because it does not help to reduce hair growth since you're only removing part of the hair and not from the root itself, also may cause ingrown hair if you shave off too deep in.
Old 02-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Best not to manually shave prior to your boyzilian/cpl, cos she will have a harder time to remove them = more pain.

Used to shave in the past, but not really advisable because it does not help to reduce hair growth since you're only removing part of the hair and not from the root itself, also may cause ingrown hair if you shave off too deep in.
Yes that why need to wax soon lol
Old 02-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
J went back Msia last week and is back to work recently. She is known to be slow in replying cos of her busy schedule. Call the salon number to book waxing session directly if she still does not reply.
Bro, haven't try waxing before, care to share contact?
Old 03-06-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Instead of getting J for waxing, how can I get the boss to do waxing for me? I have WeChat the boss but she said she don’t do waxing.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homemp3 View Post
Instead of getting J for waxing, how can I get the boss to do waxing for me? I have WeChat the boss but she said she don’t do waxing.
Boss got staff to do, why do it herself. Lol
Old 03-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nostringsjustfn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Can anyone kindly share the CTC for boyzillian and waxing ?

Much appreciated!
Old 04-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

SirBEHBEH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

Please share contact a si would like to try waxing of my pub.

Thanks a million
Old 05-06-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

Hi bro can share contact ?
Old 05-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

May I suggest for all those asking for contacts, there are more than enough hints on this thread for you to be able to Google and find them.

If you are new to Google, but you somehow managed to get into this forum, then on the Google search bar, type in "boyzillian waxing Singapore". More than enough contacts there to get you started. You can then share your experiences with the rest of us here. More meaningful that way la....
Old 07-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

evilzechz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
There's a spa provide massage and waxing at $100...done by pinoy....i never try the waxing but go for massage $60 per hr and BM at $100...if only hj is $60 with roaming....slightly exp compare to normal prc spa...frenching depends on chemistry........rtm ? once a while still ok ...
care to share?
Old 08-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

If you wechat or call in to request Lady Boss A to do waxing, she will definitely say she does not do waxing, cos she need to let her staff attend to the customers.

But if you are young, handsome and dress to charm, you can try to walk in and ask Lady Boss to do waxing. You might have higher chances to "convince" her to do the waxing personally.

I failed miserably to convince her to do waxing for me so I just got to stick with J for now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by homemp3 View Post
Old 08-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you wechat or call in to request Lady Boss A to do waxing, she will definitely say she does not do waxing, cos she need to let her staff attend to the customers.

But if you are young, handsome and dress to charm, you can try to walk in and ask Lady Boss to do waxing. You might have higher chances to "convince" her to do the waxing personally.

I failed miserably to convince her to do waxing for me so I just got to stick with J for now..
hey bro, yes you are right... if young, handsome and with stacks of cash spilling out, you stand a high chance.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

*deleted post*

Last edited by bigloser0; 10-06-2018 at 03:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread