The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post

Try look for a monkey icon.

The shop provides free wifi will you wait n I love the purple lighting in the treatment room.
hahaha ...
this shop i prefer at bukit merah ...
been a while thou since i last visit ...
think its about time to drop by soon ...
Old 31-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post
hahaha ...
last time they say gonna expand one at western area, end up opening new branch at tpy lol.

I'd recc this shop to anyone else who's new and keen to try out. Efficient and friendly, plus they honoured my old package despite not returning for half a year lol (supposedly they could have forfeited but i was busy with work and night classes).

if wanna permanently clear your bushes, take up the boyzilian first then decide. first time doing may experience discomfort, once you follow up regularly the discomfort will subside.

past few trips one kept asking if I wanna take up CPL, but told her still not used to "deforesting" the entire forest yet.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post
hahaha ...

Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Old 07-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Any waxing outlet in Tampines?
Old 07-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
flathdb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location??
Old 07-02-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Boss can to share contact?
Old 07-02-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
KKJS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can share contact?
Old 08-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can share contact.?
Old 08-02-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share contact? Hoping to try
Old 09-02-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Seems like many bros are interested to have a "Clean and Refreshing" start to the coming CNY!!! I have shared the ctc with several bros. Will try my best to clear the list of ctc requests and seek your kind patience... busy weekend ahead preparing for CNY...
Old 09-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Seems like many bros are interested to have a "Clean and Refreshing" start to the coming CNY!!! I have shared the ctc with several bros. Will try my best to clear the list of ctc requests and seek your kind patience... busy weekend ahead preparing for CNY...

Bro please share contact. Need “refreshing” for CNY too 🙋🏻‍♂️
Old 09-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro pls share dmg and contact
Old 09-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

can share contact?
Old 10-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Shiok!
Bro share contact please thanks!
Old 10-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, can share contact?? Thanks...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread