The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
You got co share in that spa isit. Come on la what pple want to post is their problem. U buay song don't see la. You think you very Lao jiao in this forum? Look at your join date first then say la. Pui!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexico View Post
If you do enough CSR, you will know that this Montblanc is related to the joint...don’t be surprised that owners of these so-called legit masssage joints have multiple accounts to disguise as fellow samsters.... check out his previous postings and you will know what i mean.... most of his postings are on MLs in Stella, E Well and IS spa which we know belong to the same owner...and probably him... ha ha... gotcha! Everything new girl join his joint, he will always post that he tried them...

MOrale of the story: don’t believe everything which people say here...trust yourself and instinct...
Isn’t it obvious he is a oKt or a Okt runner? I am sure our comment will get deleted upon his request or his crony will come in here to Attack us
Old 17-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

MR for ***Must Try*** by Bro whatismyname.

A quick MR as promised to Jenny... Please note that they have added in their address and contact number on the first post... No need to PM anymore.

Area : situated in an old neighbourhood with ample parking, not too convenient if by MRT though.

Outlet : a new set up. Two massage chairs and one massage bed with the provision to add more bed at the back of the shop.

Masseuse : small set up... currently only one uncle doing mainly foot massage and Jenny doing body massage. Understand from Jenny that she is trying to recruit more masseuses to expand the staff strength.

Had a session with Jenny, the massage bed was covered with only curtains thus some Bros may feel no privacy... As i am the only customer that day so still not too bad.

Once Jenny touches my body, i immediately knew that she is an experienced masseuse... Her massage skill is really quite good.

In her forties but relatively well maintained other than some freckles on the face... hospitable and nice lady.

As my experience may not be the same as yours, i do recommend to give her a try if you are in the vicinity.

As for me... Will certainly RTM!

Cheers and enjoy!

Last edited by the_e_ones; 18-01-2018 at 02:22 PM.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

MR for "slow and sensual central area" by Bro 3plypurepulp

First and foremost, thank you to Bro 3plypurepulp for this contact! Had it for awhile but did not tried out until today...

Those who wanna try out after reading my MR, please PM Bro 3plypurepulp...

Was looking thru my contacts and decided to give this place a shot, after checking their Facebook, make call and confirmed ML Yoyo...

Area : central but not near to any MRT, i am driving and parking is quite alright on a weekend.

Outlet : quite well maintained although is not new place.

Receptionist : need to mention this as this auntie is a tad irritating, charged me an extra $10 for "推油"??? Paid $85 for 90 mins.

Masseuse : Yoyo... SYT... Chosen her after checking the Facebook pics, did not regret.

Massage skill : ok not bad, did a lot of 推油 i must said.

Teasing skill : quite good, some new patterns which i have not encountered before.

Special skill : Did a semi B2B (she with clothings) and hj... Me quite happy

Hinted that may be able to do more if we are 熟一点 ie. know each other better... Thus may do a second visit soon.

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 24-01-2018, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Thx to Bro cherrymojo.

My MR - 南柯一梦

Recently, I had a Sextifaction dream with Xiao Ke (小柯)

No matter go there by car, MRT, or buses, it is also very convenient.

Looks: 7.5/ 10
1st look, she reminded me of a Taiwan female singer - 蕭亞軒, however the diff is Xiao Ke Yu has a pair of beautiful big eye, her beauty will grow and grow.
She will keep eye contact at all the time; always keeps sweet smiling. Plus her voice is so sweet and sexy, which really melt my heart.

Body: 6/ 10
Although she is a bit meaty, nevertheless still consider as quite proportionate figure.

Boobs: 7/ 10
34C cup breasts with small light brown nipples, to me are just nice and soft to grab. While I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples, she was enjoying and came out soft and sexy moans.

Massage: 5/ 10
Although is not those piano type, the strength was there with some skills, but she did her best, I think. I believe that she still has room for improvement. She did ask me whether it is good, ok with this kind of strength, thing like that.
It some kinds of relaxing when she massage me with her sexy moan surrounds. I have to admit that, I really enjoyed listening to ‘The Sound of Music’.

Boobs Massage: 6.5/ 10
Using her melons massage my body from back to foots, it make me feel so excited.

Fingering: 6.5/ 10
She is tight, which I have to do it slowly and very careful as I do not want to hurt her. Luckily after my great efforts, some of her golden juices came out.

Kiss & Frenching: 1.5/ 10
While I tried to kiss & French her, she told me that she do not do it, which is totally diff from what TS mentioned. Only a few light ‘kiss’ on her lips during the whole process.

BBBJ: 7.5/ 10
It was quite a long BBBJ. She kept some eye contacts while performing this task, balls licking, light tongue licks. During deep throat her suction was good with twit of her head.

FJ: 7/ 10
I was kissing her boobs, sucking her nipples like a small kid which hunger for milk. Then I went South, I did it slowly with my tongue painting, I continued to lick it with light bite, light kisses on both of her legs…
We tried out a few positions. 1st Cowgirl style, after she had riding me a while, she wanted me to choose, so I used Missionary plus diff Doggies her. Then she Cowgirl again, slowly boosted up her speed.
Finally I came out while grabbing her boobs. I believed both of us had sexperience great pleasure at that moment.

I love her moans through out the whole process, the sound of bang to her butts, and I could ‘heard’ her juices came out, it was a wonderful orchestra performance to me.

Attitude: 7.5/ 10
A nice SYT, willing to accommodate, provide GFE.

Overall Rating: 7/ 10

RTF:
Yes

Recommend to Bros:
A Big YES!

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

p.s. Dear Bros, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 26-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

FR for Micky by doll88

Was horny and in the mood for some Thai food, settled for doll88 out of so many agencies but was a tad disappointed for the session...

Cons
> screwed up my booking, upon reaching the hotel, was informed that the girl i booked was staying in another hotel??? Offered Micky as replacement instead, since horny just took it...

> the hotel looks good from outside but the room is so small and Micky's room is so so messy! Two filled rubbish bins were placed outside the door, bed was in a mess, used towels were thrown underneath the basin, no toilet paper nor tissue...

> the girl in the room and photo is the same, but in person, Micky look quite haggard, perhaps been drilled too much? The face is not as flawless as the photo, a tad fat on the tummy area and cellulite on the thigh...

> She can understand some simple one-word english but certainly not good english as advertised.

Pros
> agent offered a discount for the screw up.

> i kind of like Micky's fj... her bbbj with deepthroat (DT) was quite good, i could feel her tongue stirring while she was DTing. She also appeared to enjoy the foreplay a lot as i could feel her juice flowing while fingering her. Tight pussy and allowed me to deep thrust...

Overall, i think Micky can be a gem but the supporting factors must be right.

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 28-01-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

To those Newbies & some Lazy n Funny Bros,

Pls do not PM me and ask me for any information be it contact, location or damage. I'll not going to disclose any.

U shd stick to some of the basic rules, refer to the TS for any information, this is his thread.

Shd U do not want to go thru the whole thread, I hv 'input' an express link in my MR(cum FR) to TS's post liao, some of the basic infos r there too.

Thanks for ur understanding & Peace.

CTL

p.s. Dear Bros, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyThaiLover View Post
Thx to Bro cherrymojo.

My MR - 南柯一梦

Recently, I had a Sextifaction dream with Xiao Ke (小柯)

No matter go there by car, MRT, or buses, it is also very convenient.

Looks: 7.5/ 10
1st look, she reminded me of a Taiwan female singer - 蕭亞軒, however the diff is Xiao Ke Yu has a pair of beautiful big eye, her beauty will grow and grow.
She will keep eye contact at all the time; always keeps sweet smiling. Plus her voice is so sweet and sexy, which really melt my heart.

Body: 6/ 10
Although she is a bit meaty, nevertheless still consider as quite proportionate figure.

Boobs: 7/ 10
34C cup breasts with small light brown nipples, to me are just nice and soft to grab. While I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples, she was enjoying and came out soft and sexy moans.

Although is not those piano type, the strength was there with some skills, but she did her best, I think. I believe that she still has room for improvement. She did ask me whether it is good, ok with this kind of strength, thing like that.
It some kinds of relaxing when she massage me with her sexy moan surrounds. I have to admit that, I really enjoyed listening to ‘The Sound of Music’.

Boobs Massage: 6.5/ 10
Using her melons massage my body from back to foots, it make me feel so excited.

Fingering: 6.5/ 10
She is tight, which I have to do it slowly and very careful as I do not want to hurt her. Luckily after my great efforts, some of her golden juices came out.

Kiss & Frenching: 1.5/ 10
While I tried to kiss & French her, she told me that she do not do it, which is totally diff from what TS mentioned. Only a few light ‘kiss’ on her lips during the whole process.

BBBJ: 7.5/ 10
It was quite a long BBBJ. She kept some eye contacts while performing this task, balls licking, light tongue licks. During deep throat her suction was good with twit of her head.

FJ: 7/ 10
I was kissing her boobs, sucking her nipples like a small kid which hunger for milk. Then I went South, I did it slowly with my tongue painting, I continued to lick it with light bite, light kisses on both of her legs…
We tried out a few positions. 1st Cowgirl style, after she had riding me a while, she wanted me to choose, so I used Missionary plus diff Doggies her. Then she Cowgirl again, slowly boosted up her speed.
Finally I came out while grabbing her boobs. I believed both of us had sexperience great pleasure at that moment.

I love her moans through out the whole process, the sound of bang to her butts, and I could ‘heard’ her juices came out, it was a wonderful orchestra performance to me.

Attitude: 7.5/ 10
A nice SYT, willing to accommodate, provide GFE.

Overall Rating: 7/ 10

RTF:
Yes

Recommend to Bros:
A Big YES!

CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 28-01-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster

RTM to my 再续琪梦.

This time I opted for 90mins session coz I wanted to hv a good relaxing massage & JG.

I hv to admit that, she has changed my impression.

It's raining day, once I reached there, she took my jacket to hang n asked me to take a hot shower.

Once I was on the massage bed, we hv small chat like long old frenz while she was massage me, plus with H.D.L.Y really felt that it was so relaxed n comfortable.

I required for a smoking break coz the weather was cold, and she served me with a tea at the balcony.

After the break, we proceeded to JG. Need not to mention much coz every moments was worth it.

At the end, she asked me would I like to HJ? This time I chose to release my tank with auto-roaming. I was sucking her boobs like a hungry baby and unloaded every single drops from my tank.

After showered, she served me with a hot tea. I gave her a little gratuity from my bank as to thanks her for providing me such wonderful 梦中琪缘.

RTM: Yes. Big Big recommendation to all Bros who want to hv a good JG of his manhood.

CTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyThaiLover View Post
Thx to Bro turfman for sharing the contact. After he PM me the info of An Qi, then I realized that actually there is a thread of her at 'Local Massage Service Directory'

MR for my 梦中琪缘 -

By public transport, there is nearby MRT which make easy to access. For bros who drive, there are many car parks available around that area.

Environment: 7/10 *
Nice place with shower room available, relaxing music, soft lighting, a medium size massage bed.

Look: 5.5/10
It is juz exactly look like the pic shown from the An Qi thread. More to MILF, not stunning beauty type.

Body: 5/10
For her age (I guess is below/ or ard 40), she is able to maintain such shape, is consider pretty good.

Boobs: 5/10
34B? I hv no idea, I think it's shd be 70B bra size. Coz I only use my eye power to view, she didn't undress, I didn't autoroam her at all,... Why? Dunno, guess I wasn't horny that day.

Massage: 6.5/10 *
Good skill. Strong, hard, solid massage from head to foots, can make you feel that your muscle become soft & relax.

H.D.L.Y: 7.5/10
One of my best sexperience. Gentle care, no rush, which make me feel that it really from UnderWorld Sea to Heaven.

JG: 8.5/10
Shiok! Pressed from point to point of the roots, Pulling of the ball, etc. Althought sometimes it made me feel the pain, nevertheless, it shd be worth doing it, I believed.

HJ: N.A.
I didn't opt for this, she also suggested next time as I hv some kind of joint bone pain nearby my ball. That's fine with me, my main intention is JG.

* Minus Point:
1) I went for my shower once I reached there, however the body shampoo container was empty. She shd do a QC check before her business hrs start.

2a) Before the action start, she was using the HP having conversation with someone, as she was trying to resolve her urgent personal issue. I can understand the urgency and need which she might hv to do it asap. It lasted for abt 20mins, which I think shd she was able to concentrate the massage session, the 'Massage Point' will be much much better.

2b) There was an incoming phone call and An Qi answered, it was from a Bro to enquiry for a slot. As for this 'incident', this is something which I don't like it, I think it reflected her professional which need to be improved.

RTM: Yes. Recommendation to all Bros who want to hv a good JG of his manhood. As for me, sure, why not?!!

CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人

Last edited by CrazyThaiLover; 08-02-2018 at 03:38 AM.
Old 30-01-2018, 05:50 AM
Samster

Thx to Bro cherrymojo.

My MR of Ashley

One day, I thought of to RTM(RTF) Xiao Ke Yu, I wechat her in the morning, however she didn't reply me. Till 2+pm, I decided to look for another ML, thus, I recalled someone named Ashley, I wechat her 'Free boh?' n she instantly replied me 'ok...'. That's my nightmare started.

I fast hands fast legs rushed to her location. Once I saw her, I was like 'Huh, Err...' .

Look: 4/ 10
She juz woke up, I thought. Her short hair was messy, the color of hair to me is like 焦黄的发色 (Chao Da hair color). Her eyes were in red. She looks tired too.

Body: 4/ 10
To me, she is too meaty liao, over weight even she is consider 'tall', look like 'rectangular shape' figure. Her legs is a bit 'elephant' size too.

Not piano type. She was singing softly while massage me. Then, 25mins later she popped out GQ, n I opted for full service coz I was too horny liao.

She went out to washed n cleaned herself which took abt 9 - 10mins, jialet...

Boobs: 4/ 10
Shd b at least 34DD, she let me grabbed a while but no kiss/ lick/ suck on them.

Boobs Massage: 5/ 10
Used her 34DD melons to massage my body from back to foots. When I tried to use hands plus foots autoroam her, she said 'NO!'. Wowlau...

Fingering: Dunno coz not allowed.

Kiss & Frenching: 1/ 10
She juz gave me 2 - 3 times light kisses on my lips. Sianz...

BBBJ: 6/ 10
Deep throat with solid suction, it almost made me cum. Jialet to me...

FJ: 4/ 10
Due to her BBBJ, we juz sexperience Cowgirl n I cum in no time.

Attitude: 4.5/ 10
She need room for improvement shd she wanna to provide GEMS service in long run.

Overall Rating: 4.5/ 10

RTM(RTF): NO

Recommend to Bros: One man's meat is another man's poison.

CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人

Last edited by CrazyThaiLover; 30-01-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Wendy by Specialspa

Wendy was good in the way she massage and her gfe is super strong, strong till a bit cannot tahan type... she got this attractive aura which attract me and make me want to fck her but not sure is it i not her regular or what she decline

Ended with a hj by her but was very relaxing plus the gfe is good.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

SNOW WHITE MILF

I have known her for 7, 8 years and have followed her from places to places. Offered her to write an MR for her after hearing that the business was very bad.

She has that kind of beauty that is hard to come by, beauty is really subjective but to me she is really beautiful and she doesn't seem to have age much over the years.

She has a snow white skin that is smooth and it's not like normal white but glowing kind of white which is very rare.

MR

Looks - 8/10 surely won't reject. For me she is 10/10, I put an 8 to manage bros expectations
Massage - 7/10 for me is not hard enough but very soothing, many times I fell asleep when she was massaging me.
Figure - 9/10, D CUP, long slim legs, porcelain smooth snow white skin and............ VERY LIGHT COLOURED NIPPLES WITH LARGE AUREOLE.. That kind that you only find in JAV video. This alone is enough to garner a visit!!!
Attitude - 8/10 Soft spoken, courteous, never cuts corner or eat time. She may seem a bit cold but it's just her personality. She don't fake and sweet talk which actually I like.

Only for bros who have enough power and points.

Contacts exchange and upping is welcomed=)
Old 13-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

MR for Jenny the yoga masseuse by Bro MannerMakethMan

A short MR for Jenny... Firstly, a big thank you to Bro MannerMakethMan for the contact!

Both MRs written till date are quite accurate thus not gonna repeat the same but just some pointers...

Area : central... Rather hip area with plenty of roadside parking. MRT not too far away and buses aplenty too.

Outlet : relatively unknown with some eateries nearby... Quite well kept and relatively clean. No attached shower in room.

Masseuse : Jenny is a gem in massage! Her skills is one of the better ones i have tried recently and i have tried a lot. Her teasing is alright for me (i am spoilt by a lot of ladies...) but coming from a shy lady, it did make me feel quite shiok.

I have seldom used gem to describe masseuse, Jenny is indeed one of them... RTM certainly!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 20-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

MR for Coco from Ye Zi Spa by Bro KOVEL

It has been awhile since i last visited this playground... Even Jenny commented 好久没来了。。。

Had a 90 mins session yesterday with the new lady Coco...

Look : 7/10 slim MILF, sweet face, nice legs but small boobs...

Massage skill : 6/10 can tell that she is new, got effort but not the type you will wanna RTM...

Teasing skill : 8/10 she is quite good with her hands and GFE was strong...

Maybe it was Chinese New Year... All the ladies are not in their usual uniform and Coco was massaging me in her hot pants... Shiok!
Old 23-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

MR for Tried one MP near Seletar area by Bro kepodang

A short MR for this place...

Area : surrounded by landed properties and a small park. Discreet but during lunch time, the coffeeshop nearby will be crowded.

Outlet : well maintained, rooms are spacious but no shower attached.

Masseuse : 花草。。。if you know what i means Pleasant MILF.

Massage skill : quite good, strong and effective.

Teasing skill : ok ok only... Nothing to shout about.

Saw from their Facebook, they have new MLs whom have just joined...

Please seek contact from TS... Cheers and enjoy!
Old 27-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mangojuices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MP in Jalan Besar area.

Was looking for a MP that I used to frequent, but now change name liao. Interior is exactly the same so I guess is owner change. Area is quite discreet, usually nobody on that street. Rooms are decent, has shower in room.

Wanted to find this girl that used to work there but no more le. So just went with their recommendation. On hindsight should have requested for a young girl cos they gave me a 30+ one. Body a bit meaty, but boobs not tt big. Face so-so. Overall not rly my type.

Massage was good and strong. Didn't rush through. Popped the GQ and I opted for BJ only cos the body rly not my type. BJ was ok.. nothing special. Body is nice and soft, but she like to rest her entire body on top of me, and she ain't light you know. Dunno who tell her is sexy. BJ standard pricing.

Maybe will return to try any younger girls.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
aala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
SNOW WHITE MILF

I have known her for 7, 8 years and have followed her from places to places. Offered her to write an MR for her after hearing that the business was very bad.

She has that kind of beauty that is hard to come by, beauty is really subjective but to me she is really beautiful and she doesn't seem to have age much over the years.

She has a snow white skin that is smooth and it's not like normal white but glowing kind of white which is very rare.

MR

Looks - 8/10 surely won't reject. For me she is 10/10, I put an 8 to manage bros expectations
Massage - 7/10 for me is not hard enough but very soothing, many times I fell asleep when she was massaging me.
Figure - 9/10, D CUP, long slim legs, porcelain smooth snow white skin and............ VERY LIGHT COLOURED NIPPLES WITH LARGE AUREOLE.. That kind that you only find in JAV video. This alone is enough to garner a visit!!!
Attitude - 8/10 Soft spoken, courteous, never cuts corner or eat time. She may seem a bit cold but it's just her personality. She don't fake and sweet talk which actually I like.

Only for bros who have enough power and points.

Contacts exchange and upping is welcomed=)
Bro , trying my luck! Can I have contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1