The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ivan8908 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PE Issue (HELP HELP)

Hi everyone,

I have been reading up on other threads regards to PE, I think it may be better if i open up my own thread to seek help than hijacking other thread.

I have PE issue for years, it is from mild to worse like 1 of the ts mentioned.

6 years ago, i paktor.. and be a man! in the process, i thought it was normal since i'm still green with this. Excluding foreplay, just intercourse can last 1-2 minutes or even longer depending if I can control, but is like slow movement then pause then slow then pause. I feel like my gf like no kick for her.. i tried pump faster then game over.

recent years, I bth.. i think need to go and see doc. i went to see clinic doc, pay $150. got med, 6 pills (need to take 1 -2 hours before happening) and glass of water. Doc told me it prolong but not very long, maybe 1-2 min become 3-4 min. I took it, same old result. gradually years pass, sometimes, 2IC go in, a few stroke, with some moaning from gf..game over.

i went to thai jg, from ML here. went like once /2weeks, tried a few. Laura,feel and last time amk ling. also cmi.. maybe i prefer their sensual service except ling..

i dunoe want to see the same doc again, because he said if no effect ask me see him again.

not sure is it karma but i pcc regularly when i teens. average close once a day. Now, sometimes i also pcc quite regularly, maybe i should stop pcc?..

somedays, i do have great sex too. last like 5-10 minutes kind. but it's rarely then i can even count how many..

dunno what to do next, i see some bros recommend spray,etc. i totally noob in that. speaking of which, i even tried the stupid condom with numbing effect. knn.. put on then wait awhile, start doing.. still the same shit.. in the end, when i game over, numb gel affect my urine for half a day..

need help here bros.. sighhh.. my current gf like machaim accommodating but i also wanna please her.. siannn...
Old 09-04-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PE Issue (HELP HELP)

Hey man!

I have exactly the same problem!

I used a delay spray and a numbing condom i think it works for me but still mafan if u know what i mean.

I am thinking of getting a circumcision...then again my problem could be more psychological rather than physical.

U need to know the root of your PE problem.

Is it mental? Or physical, like very tight foreskin for eg?

I am looking for answer myself.

Let s connect up to self help!
Old 11-04-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan8908 View Post
Hi everyone,

I have been reading up on other threads regards to PE, I think it may be better if i open up my own thread to seek help than hijacking other thread.

I have PE issue for years, it is from mild to worse like 1 of the ts mentioned.

6 years ago, i paktor.. and be a man! in the process, i thought it was normal since i'm still green with this. Excluding foreplay, just intercourse can last 1-2 minutes or even longer depending if I can control, but is like slow movement then pause then slow then pause. I feel like my gf like no kick for her.. i tried pump faster then game over.

recent years, I bth.. i think need to go and see doc. i went to see clinic doc, pay $150. got med, 6 pills (need to take 1 -2 hours before happening) and glass of water. Doc told me it prolong but not very long, maybe 1-2 min become 3-4 min. I took it, same old result. gradually years pass, sometimes, 2IC go in, a few stroke, with some moaning from gf..game over.

i went to thai jg, from ML here. went like once /2weeks, tried a few. Laura,feel and last time amk ling. also cmi.. maybe i prefer their sensual service except ling..

i dunoe want to see the same doc again, because he said if no effect ask me see him again.

not sure is it karma but i pcc regularly when i teens. average close once a day. Now, sometimes i also pcc quite regularly, maybe i should stop pcc?..

somedays, i do have great sex too. last like 5-10 minutes kind. but it's rarely then i can even count how many..

dunno what to do next, i see some bros recommend spray,etc. i totally noob in that. speaking of which, i even tried the stupid condom with numbing effect. knn.. put on then wait awhile, start doing.. still the same shit.. in the end, when i game over, numb gel affect my urine for half a day..

need help here bros.. sighhh.. my current gf like machaim accommodating but i also wanna please her.. siannn...

I also got this issue but i find out few possible solution.

1) sex positions matters.. My sb will get herself to the right height so if the right height.. I dont need too much energy or tire myself out.. I can last longer.

2) if she cowgirl you.. You just let her move la.. If your tempo too fast v easy shoot cause u tired.. Let her do the moving . u can last much longer..

3) try pull her to bed side to do missionary.. U stand beside bed and insert in.. Get a pillow below her hip and can do v fast.. Main thing is sex position must be correct.. I tried before doggy and i was extending due to too high her hole..then i within 20 seconds shoot because my leg was shaking and i trying support my leg.. Before that i pump her v long like 10 mins also dont feel urge. To shoot. I even carry her up and fuck also no issue.. So its more of your tireness and you need maintain the tempo.. Also can see side walls and dont feel too aroused la. Just see left see right. Then pump only but dont pump till u v tired then ur body will lazy and want shoot to end..

More haste.. Less speed.you can also extend the sex play before insert by licking her nipple.. Clit touching and fingering...dont know how just google..by doing so .. U can make her orgasm also..when she horny and wet..want yr penis then u make sure correct height.. You will unds 1 la.. Just know urself.. U go too fast u tired buay tong will shoot 1

Condom try okamoto 003.. Not bad
Old 05-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zenz79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... I’m also experiencing the same issue... Is there any medication that we can purchase to make the act last longer?
Old 06-06-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
johnnybravoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try magic tissue for a try.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delay spray is still more effective.

I took some tongkat ali and reduce my masturbate frequency. Condition seems to be better but does take some time to see the results.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where can buy this delay spray?
Old 29-09-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
toptop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Performa condom does help but it only works after wearing it and do for 5 min. If u cannot hold then game over Liao . For me it can help to extend by another 20 Min. Down side is your penis not as hard as what used to be. But your gal still can cum lah.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually certain sex positions might help but sometimes the distraction method can also help
Old 30-09-2018, 07:47 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

here's a an article which could be useful..

Hope for men suffering from premature ejaculation

Problem may be linked to erectile dysfunction and Priligy

https://www.ttsh.com.sg/about-us/new...e.aspx?id=1541

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptop View Post
Performa condom does help but it only works after wearing it and do for 5 min. If u cannot hold then game over Liao . For me it can help to extend by another 20 Min. Down side is your penis not as hard as what used to be. But your gal still can cum lah.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-09-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tytommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DEFINING PREMATURE EJACULATION
Ejaculating within 1 minute of vaginal penetration
An inability to delay or control ejaculation
The sufferer experiences distress, strained romantic ties or lowered self image

You all less than 1min?
Old 10-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

I believe in Chinese Physician more then western medicine. Any one have Chinese physician good in treating PE and ED? Western medicine usually act like a booster and will not be permanent cure. I believe you take a longer period you will need a heavier dosage.

I believe it is a age problems, I use to be able to last and also do 2 - 3 times after ejaculating like only 5 mins rest in between.

Now it is like resting about 30 mins before next action can start. It seems now I gum faster compare to last time...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ir0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgforex666 View Post
Delay spray is still more effective.

I took some tongkat ali and reduce my masturbate frequency. Condition seems to be better but does take some time to see the results.
Hi Bro, any delay spray to recommend?
Old 14-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I believe in Chinese Physician more then western medicine. Any one have Chinese physician good in treating PE and ED? Western medicine usually act like a booster and will not be permanent cure. I believe you take a longer period you will need a heavier dosage.

I believe it is a age problems, I use to be able to last and also do 2 - 3 times after ejaculating like only 5 mins rest in between.

Now it is like resting about 30 mins before next action can start. It seems now I gum faster compare to last time...
Age definitely comes into play. The resting period in between action is called refractory period - where the dick is overstimulated after orgasm and does not respond to further stimulation - and 30 minutes seems quite normal unless you are a horny 18 year old virgin.

Over time also, as you gain more sex-perience, you tend to become jaded with naked females, it takes more to arouse you for 2nd round. By the time you hit 40s, if can do 2nd round after 30 minutes, be thankful already

Personally I find that if my first round action is fast, cum after a few minutes, I can do 2nd round after that within 20-30 minutes. But if it's a long stretched out bonk in several positions, after 1 round, dick KO already. Exertion is a factor too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1