The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Re: Infected STD from this Spa

Avoid this spa
Old 14-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Pay money to suffer
Old 15-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dengyulin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't waste money on such places, in the end you spend more to treat your STD
Old 16-07-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
There r 2 ladies in the Spa? Saw many times in wechat.
Old 16-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Cny7822 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
There r 2 ladies in the Spa? Saw many times in wechat.
There are more than 2 ladies in this Spa, i think about 4. They are very active on WeChat always advertising and fishing for customers to chop.
Old 18-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

take care bro.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u guys really have no experience when one need go spa. i always tell u guys to follow my SOP: To detect any virus, u need to smell her pussy. If smelly pussy u stop work order yrself, pay money and fk off or u better put up 10comdom on yr DiDi and if u are chee ko peh, want frenching her or her full body put 2comdom on yr tongue before lickying.
The best soution to wear biochem or fireman or space shuttle suit if u want make yr hard earn money worth instead of pay and fk off.
Yesterday i was eating at gelyang coffeeshop eating bak kut teh i heard two stall helper telling one another that he can introduce a pretty viet ktv gal for $200 rawing. i want
him my SOP but later they got customer and busy working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cny7822 View Post
There are more than 2 ladies in this Spa, i think about 4. They are very active on WeChat always advertising and fishing for customers to chop.

Last edited by Konnichiwawa; 19-07-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
u guys really have no experience when one need go spa. i always tell u guys to follow my SOP: To detect any virus, u need to smell her pussy. If smelly pussy u stop work order yrself, pay money and fk off or u better put up 10comdom on yr DiDi and if u are chee ko peh, want frenching her or her full body put 2comdom on yr tongue before lickying.
The best soution to wear biochem or fireman or space shuttle suit if u want make yr hard earn money worth instead of pay and fk off.
Yesterday i was eating at gelyang coffeeshop eating bak kut teh i heard two stall helper telling one another that he can introduce a pretty viet ktv gal for $200 rawing. i want
stop spreading your rubbish here. i know you are confirmed HIV infected, but plz also go get your brain checked

beside being HIV positive, you are also most likely infected with pseudorabies virus that eats away your brain cell, rendering you such a deplorable psychotic asshole
Old 23-07-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
NO smell doesn't mean no infection. The most poisonous - no smell and no colour. Dead until you don't even know why.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro
i am a raw player for many year and i follow my SOP till now i never had Any virus. If u scare these and That i suggest u just surf sammyboyboy can already and 101% virus free. Life is short and better play hard now there is plenty of pink colour pussy with snowwhite skin surrounding it. Yr DiDi dont wanna try meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
NO smell doesn't mean no infection. The most poisonous - no smell and no colour. Dead until you don't even know why.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to the same shop as well on b1 opted in for bbbj with the wl intial M.
TS post worried me and i become paranoid when i feel itcy on the genital.
So did the check for herpes and the result is negative.
The itchy part could be caused due to unhygenie practice ( there is no bathroom attached).
Old 19-11-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you think that Herpes confines itself to just one spa you are sadly mistaken.

If you line up 100 sexually active females (a random 5 from 20 spas) 80 of them will have Herpes1 or 2 or both so it makes not a scrap of difference which spa you go to.

If you want to avoid genital herpes it is best to use your own hand to wank off.

How nice to watch this movie on a blue Mon!
Old 07-02-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Tofubeancurs is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just finished a full service at this Spa. And I'm super paranoid now.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofubeancurs View Post
Just finished a full service at this Spa. And I'm super paranoid now.
You can catch Herpes from any spa, from any girl, any day at any time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Your situation and condition appears to be a mirror image of mine

But do pardon me for asking, how many sex partners have u had recently and how do u 100% know its this ML who caused your condition?
darn been there a few months back! Lady gave me a BJ through cling wrap Luckily nothing so far!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1