The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Like that also can ah. She a free person but not easy to handle wor
Old 16-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Imaginations KTV

Will be checking on this brown sugar KTV by this evening. Heard they hv wild NL as wild as Sapphire KTV. Lets see....wait for FR ya...
Old 16-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Like that also can ah. She a free person but not easy to handle wor
Yeah I know , her lifestyle is difficult for me to handle , and she will find me too boring. BTW u still butterfly round room to room in RC ? I saw u that night busy so not to disturb u . Hopefully your red shirt BD friend was ok that night . I think sooner or later RC will employ u as their captain.
Old 17-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
Yeah I know , her lifestyle is difficult for me to handle , and she will find me too boring. BTW u still butterfly round room to room in RC ? I saw u that night busy so not to disturb u . Hopefully your red shirt BD friend was ok that night . I think sooner or later RC will employ u as their captain.
My BD frd was totally drunk that nite as he was not feeling happy with the BD (personal matter la), then he chose to get drunk with their G Blue bottles then given the infamous "flamable BD drink" lo...

We left RC for a while as we frequent there a bit too much. Just like WC, need a rest man!
Old 01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

RC's stocks seems to be going down after some tall and pretty PRC left back home and they club seems not able to replenish it on time.

The last few trips after world cup also meet our (maybe should say, mine) expectation. Just had a few drinks then let othet frds going upstairs for fun then hit home or looked for own stock outside if feel horny. ha!

Maybe its time for us to cheong elsewhere a bit nore for NL, or even local CKT

For those bros who are coming to enjoy or ent yr client, just list what is yr requirement and budget like plus what stock u prefer, then I will try my best to help.

Not like some bros just asked: where is the best to go? Aiyo, how to answer, like, asking, where is teh best bakuteh in KL??? very subjective right?
Old 03-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

3 groups of frds in RC last nite in 3 diff rooms, without informing each other, ha!

1st group was there to enjoy shaking music with their own "Tupperware" (gf).

We went in by 10 plus, 4 guys 6 gers. My super hero frd took 3 PRC and went up room with them all!!! But at the end, only did double fly with 2 of them as the 3rd one was a turn off as she was making calls rather making luv!

3rd group arrived later in room 888 (the biggest with min 2K expenses; exclu ger's booking fee)....

By 2am, we like zombie and time to leave, sent all frds back then reached home by 3. Headache like hell this morning but it was fun.

BTW, some new stock arrived and got a few B gred gers...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

Will be going to KL next following week and is going to be staying at The Coronade Hotel. Is there anything happening around there? KTVS? Spa massages? And i would also need to roughly know the dmg there.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

bro KLKOOL and bro tck306
both of you are the man in KL....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 04-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaybaby View Post
Hi bros,

Will be going to KL next following week and is going to be staying at The Coronade Hotel. Is there anything happening around there? KTVS? Spa massages? And i would also need to roughly know the dmg there.
Ur hotel is just next to Bintang Palace, the 5 star KTV and very, very expensive!
For spa, plenty in KL, but i recommending Saboon Spa at Season Tower (behined Vegas KTV / Time Square) 3rd Floor, opening from 10 and to 6am. U will find almost everything there in this spa !
Old 04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro KLKOOL and bro tck306
both of you are the man in KL....
Just sharing with some new KL cheongsters ma. Also know some new bros from this thread.

The most memorial one is 1 singaporean bro who just request big boobs (watermelon type) of KTV ger but don bother of the look ha! Really melon lover!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

We are planning to arrive in KL on 24th August and staying for 1 nite. Cannot confirm as my China guest still working on their schedule.

I have pretty much fixed on the following:

1) Local Chinese Gals
2) Total 4 guys and will drink at KTV from 9pm-12am ( have to catch early flight the next day)
3) Max we can whack is 2 bottles brandy and mostly should be beer as my guests are beer drinkers.
4) Budget excluding tapao set at RM6k
5) Staying at Parkroyal KL

Based on the above, which KTV can I go?

A long time known bro bringing his China guests over to KL soon. I append his question from the PM box for the benefits of other bro as well.

With that request, my suggestions are:

1) Bintang Palace or 2) Vegas. These 2 night clubs are located just in walking distance from Park Royal KL (and this hotel seems to be the fav hunt for Singaporeans, maybe their agent in SG very active, also near to shopping belt with a reasonable rate, less then RM 400).

If wanna go further, can take cab to Wisma MPL, behind Shangrila Hotel, Club 8. All these 3 are top notch night clubs with many supply of top notch GRO in town.

As usual, if u hv company ent budget or a pocket hole to burn, sure a good choise to impress yr client. Nice deco, good svc, many choices of chicks but of cos, come with premium price lor.

Takeway better side bet with the chick, if u can. It will be much cheaper if they agree not letting the club or mummy to make a cut. Price range from FOC to 2K depending on yr skill of nego, ha ha!

Yes, FOC, cos i did had that before from BP and Vegas, not be cos i looked like Tom Cruise, just be cos I made the ger feel they are appreciated and treat them like a lady frd or gf lor!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 19
sexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond repute

Club 8. better bro ...
Old 04-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexkingkl View Post
Club 8. better bro ...
Club 3 more economical after some "research", ha ha!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

Maybe KTV peak seasons coming d, ha, received lots of PM for KL KTV info lately. I will try to reply as much as i know and i can ya.

I tot of summerize those KTV in Klang Valley by some diff segments for the ease of bros here to decide where they wanna go and what to expect. It will be listed in few parts as and when i have free time and memories (old d), so if u hv any particular sections that i missed out, please voice out here ya.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

KTV by Area / Location (Star)

KL City Area:

(5 Star)
Bintang Palace, Vegas, Club 8, Club De Macau.

These i branded them as full scale night clubs and not only KTV. Mostly visited loaded level or company expenses big spenders.

(Local 3 Star)
Sapphire, Crown, Symphony, Deluxe, Champion, Emico, Subaru, Rich City, Cherry Blossom, Lost City, Music City, Imagination, De Boss, Goldmine, EZY Danau etc.

These KTVs are mainly covered by locals.

PJ / Subang / Sunway Area:
Club 3, Empress, Vivo, Fuschia, Blue & Angel (newly opened at Sunway), Mercury, Sunway Butterfly, Crystal etc.

Last edited by tck306; 04-08-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1