The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
i was too shy to do it. stupid moment of choice, i know.
If u feel u hav a connection with her ask her sis laura for her china wechat. Nt this business wechat.ML once leave here ignore spore guys alr. when go prc ask her to b local tour guide. But please dnt do stupid things like remit $$ etc
Old 18-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
If u feel u hav a connection with her ask her sis laura for her china wechat. Nt this business wechat.ML once leave here ignore spore guys alr. when go prc ask her to b local tour guide. But please dnt do stupid things like remit $$ etc
I think many girls want a clean separation between their working lives and personal lives, especially most will start afresh after RTC for good. My guess is that most will not reveal their personal wechat ids. But then again, there are exceptions.
Old 18-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
My contribution back to society . Please bear with me cause I like to tell stories.

RTM: trying hard not to so won’t get KCed

On another note, anyone tried this one before? Tempting me
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-coco/
Beautiful story, but I don't get what is " KC ". Thanks!
Old 18-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Coco and her good friend Lucy (from the same website) are now operating out of a G.condo.

She looks more or less like her photos and has shapely B cuppers.

Her massage is surprisingly good but short like 15 mins before other things ensue. Enough strength and hits the right areas.

Recommended
Old 18-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I believe it is Mxxx? Full nude with CBJ? (Used to be bbbj) wonder how that differs in a MP environment now.

Did hear of this ex AP coming back but have no idea which MP that is.

Could you kindly pm the location? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The one starting with letter "M"? Now name change to letter "C"?

Back for some time liao.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
xangel08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys just wanted to share my experience with http://sgbeautycastles.club/yi-ling/ this is who she really is http://heavenbabys.com/girls/bai-jing/

cause i probably wont be able to post my review on the site since all the review there was good about her

anyway here i go

looks she's totally not the one in the photo but will do

boobs saggy

massage..... what massage

BBJ...probably 2 minutes then she put on the condom and bend over and ask me to do her like that but i wanted to see her boobs so i requested her to lie down on her back but she refused and insisted on doing it dogstyle only and told me
to quickly finish. i'm really disappointed she keeps on telling me to finish yet haven't even 30 mins of the session.

just to get an awareness for other bros who haven't tried her

anyway i need your advise on xiao xue if anyone has tried her

http://sgbeautycastles.club/xiao-xue/

anyway if i posted in the wrong thread please point me to the right direction

Last edited by xangel08; 18-09-2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old 18-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xangel08 View Post
hi guys just wanted to share my experience with http://sgbeautycastles.club/yi-ling/

cause i probably wont be able to post my review on the site since all the review there was good about her

anyway here i go

boobs saggy

BBJ...probably 2 minutes then she put on the condom and bend over and ask me to do her like that but i wanted to see her boobs so i requested her to lie down on her back but she refused and insisted on doing it dogstyle only and told me
to quickly finish. i'm really disappointed she keeps on telling me to finish yet haven't even 30 mins of the session.

Wrong place lah bro. This is ML thread. Not for FL discussion..
Old 18-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
hi guys just wanted to share my experience with http://sgbeautycastles.club/yi-ling/

anyway here i go

boobs saggy

Go to the FL Dome 2 threads bro.
Old 18-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

anyway here i go

looks she's totally not
the one in the photo but will do

boobs saggy

This girl is easily the longest stayin fl in spore. advertises on all sites & uses real & fake photos & different names . real person not too bad looking.very commercial though
Old 18-09-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
I think many girls want a clean separation between their working lives and personal lives, especially most will start afresh after RTC for good. My guess is that most will not reveal their personal wechat ids. But then again, there are exceptions.
Depends on how close r to the ml ,single/married. Any chemistry etc. Lots of ml do the same thing back home. I hav a few askin if i fly prc often & ask me to look them up when in mainland
Old 18-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
This girl is easily the longest stayin fl in spore. advertises on all sites & uses real & fake photos & different names . real person not too bad looking.very commercial though
bro are you referring to xiao xue or the ling
Old 18-09-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depends on how close r to the ml ,single/married. Any chemistry etc. Lots of ml do the same thing back home. I hav a few askin if i fly prc often & ask me to look them up when in mainland
Wah bro u are very daring leh!

U not scared sekali she brings u to the mountain wif all the bandits waiting for u then how?

Like that siao liao la ..
Old 18-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeps, she was back around the time my previous post on her.
can let me know who this is? if not convenient cant pm me. thanks!

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 18-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Wrong place lah bro. This is ML thread. Not for FL discussion..
ok bro thanks
Old 18-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
mecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Lets be fair in all out thought and objectives. ML is here in for a living and earn money and RTC. As if the white knight is free to do what he think is right. No conflict of interest to each of its owns. ML come and go and they are so many of them we all are free to select whichever suit our own ml which will have more chemistry . More rtm to your own liking or if not gum your liking you can switch to other ml. We are here to share what pro and cons and they will save us a lot from doing ignorant commandos. So eventually based on a neutral side no right and wrong. War and fire over a ML , our objectives are enjoyment and spent our money worth it . Everyone earning are definitely hard work by yourself, not to say ml also working their best to fulfil your fantasy to the best it can do. One meat is another man poison . Last but not least happy chionging cheers , i almost forget how long i post in the forum nowadays. Peace out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1