The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I like your style.. better than stupid european think their thb20 damn big, change thb500 to 25 pcs and throw in the air at Spankys NEP.. +4 u!
European changed THB 500 to smaller notes and threw in the air at Spanky..... is nothing. Had seen Arabs changing thousands in THB 20, went up to the 2nd level in Angel's Witch, Pattaya and slowly dumped the THB onto the agg puyings below. Havoc below with everyone scrambling to get the THB, including waitresses and customers.

Had a good laugh when customers picked up some THB.

Real moron. Total stupidity. And he got nothing in return.

Cannot give u 10 points as I had previously given that to u some time ago.
Old 22-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Had seen Arabs changing thousands in THB 20, went up to the 2nd level in Angel's Witch, Pattaya and slowly dumped the THB onto the agg puyings below. Havoc below with everyone scrambling to get the THB, including waitresses and customers.
555 this is call American strip club style of tipping!

They will change USD1 bills and play.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Tony, your 2x SYT bonk at classic and travel did you bring them back to your 2 Star hotel or you just get a room at classic and travel for your st during your 3d 2n Jakarta cheong trip?
Old 22-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have heard of patpong since 17 years ago but never once have i thought of patronized it. problem is a group of my friends went there just to have a look (a local thai and a couple of singaporeans) and they told me they were harassed and mocked by the papasans for not wanting to enter the bars so from then on didnt really have a good impression of the place.

From the pictures, the puyings are real gems though definitely my type. I wont mind going if theres an experienced guide with me.
Old 22-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to burst your bubble, PATPONG is dead! Overall it's dead!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
changing thousands in THB 20, went up to the 2nd level in Angel's Witch, Pattaya and slowly dumped the THB onto the agg puyings below. Havoc below with everyone scrambling to get the THB, including waitresses and customers.

Had a good laugh when customers picked up some THB.

Real moron. Total stupidity. And he got nothing in return.
don't scold me like that leh!
Old 23-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
don't scold me like that leh!
WTF, you so rich, meh ?.

Damn, should meet you for beer, alcohol, BF and LT for multiple puyings and you pay all that for me. 555 +, 555+ !!!
Old 23-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, PATPONG is dead! Overall it's dead!
Dead to you but not others mah!
Old 23-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
WTF, you so rich, meh ?.

Damn, should meet you for beer, alcohol, BF and LT for multiple puyings and you pay all that for me. 555 +, 555+ !!!
its not about lich or not.................. sometimes the mood and situation is right so have fun to make t rain lor!

Only last month we spent more than 100k in a LK Metro agogo but we had more than 10 guys la

Come Songkran in Pattaya , I open a duty free Hibiki for you.
Old 23-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Tony Cheong2,

Kudos! I don't go there period!

Old 24-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Tony Cheong2,

Kudos! I don't go there period!
Noted.period
Old 24-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!

norice, dun go n it's dead is your own opinion. it can be dead to you but still alive to others.

To the bros;
Was at patpong yesterday night, pink panther. less puying but won't lose to Nana.
moved to badabing got a couple of stunner coyote n is alive n kicking. a couple of the agogo girls quite playful. Had fun altho less puying as Sunday.

IMO it's just knowing where to go & the main objective of this forum, sharing info. period.
Old 24-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

GoWhere,

Kudos to you too! As long as you're happy!

Old 24-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
GoWhere,

Kudos to you too! As long as you're happy!
cheers mate, one man's meat might be other man's poison.
Old 24-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
cheers mate, one man's meat might be other man's poison.
One man's Sang Som is another man's Black Label!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1