The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-08-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
cablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Guys GEM alert!!! GEM alert!!!!!!
This gal will squirt!!!! Tomorrow will be her last day.

Booked a session with Ploy from TRL.

As usual, my 2IC itich. So msg bro SK for recommendations and Bro SK recommended SYT Ploy for me.

Looks - 9/10: first look wahhh SYT.

Body - 9/10: Slim woth abit fat. Skin tone not very dark.

Boobs - 9.5/10; glorious BIG B to C with small brown nipps. Natural and soft like tofu! Fit her body well.

Pussy - 10/10: Trimmed and no smell.
Easy to be wet after some foreplay and can paint/finger as I like. Ok the best part is she will squirt!!!! I painter till she cum and she just squirt all her juicy juice out a few time!!!

Shower - 9/10: SOP nothing to shout about. She make sure your are clean. Hmmm we did foreplay abit when shower hahaha.

BBBJ - 9/10: slow/fast just let her know and and delivery! Slurpy with lots of saliva and with eye contact. Wah song!

AR - 10/10: out of the world... give me a good 10min or more AR.

Kissing - 8.5/10... starts with light jub-jub but after foreplay she suck my whole tongue into her mouth. hahhaa

FJ - 9/10... accommodating to all kind of post as request and hard Working.

Overall - 9.5/10. she's passed mid 20 but she have a young face which makes her look like a cute SYT. Big natural boobs which I cannot keep my hands off almost throug thr 90mon. She still a study back home and speaks poor English (pri schools). Very the GFE and service type. Very auto will give me massage after 1pok and will auto start playing with my private parts all the way to make sure 2IC can go for round 2. She listened to my every command i ask for.

Thanks foe your time and sorry for my bad english.
Old 21-08-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

FR on 331.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=700045

Looks : 9/10 (Looks like one of my clients that I wanna bonk)
Body : 7/10 (Very Slim type, hardly any fats)
Boobs: A (Wish it was bigger )
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: None
French: Yes
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Reluctant to write due to zapping but this lady is good. Very friendly and a biker (I also a biker) so we clicked very well when we shared our oversea riding trips.

Drove over and checked in hotel room for 2 hours at $30 (Deposit $50, will refund $20), if you are driving during the day time maybe you will have a hard time finding a parking space else you can just park at hotel which I didn't. First shot - After shower, we just french while standing beside the bed and she knee down to BBBJ. Facing the mirror, nice view as her body is slim (I am a sucker for slim body and big boobs) too bad she got small boobs. Proceed to do missionary, natural moaning and she seems enjoying it. Released in doggy.

2nd shot - BBBJ and handjob as I was too tired (Mid night session), offered CIM but i declined.

Not the hottest bonking FL I encountered this year but definitely one of the friendliest that made me wanna write her a FR.

RTF: Probably not, I seldom RTF unless is beyond my expectation
Old 21-08-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ck0111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, I’m new to this dome. Can ask if girls from stables are normally clean?
I only got try from dome L before. Never try here. Advice will be appreciated very much!
Old 21-08-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck0111 View Post
Dear bros, I’m new to this dome. Can ask if girls from stables are normally clean?
I only got try from dome L before. Never try here. Advice will be appreciated very much!
Will shower before service, you say leh?

Some personal hygiene won't be so high, some super high until like clean freak. YMMV

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Will shower before service, you say leh?

Some personal hygiene won't be so high, some super high until like clean freak. YMMV

Bro I mean like std and stuff.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

From SBF.

Bonking always have risk. Gonorrhea, Herpes, HIV, yeast infections (and many more) are all possibilities no matter with Dome you go to. Practice safe sex whenever possible and go for regular check ups yourself.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Take plane scared plane crash, sit car scared car crash.
Car got airbag, u got condom.
Got airbag doesn’t mean won’t die, got condom doesn’t mean won’t tio.

Btm line, there’s a risk in everything. Statistically wise I think chances are low since u still see most of us still commenting here. But still, who knows u can be the one who kenna crash the first time u sit in a car?

Chiong at ur own risk la. Just rmb raw is war.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Thx for advice bros
Old 21-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

http://www.emmanuelle.vip/click-here...9-19yo-chio-p/

Anyone got FR on this xmm? She looks delicious but no FR for her at all.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thx for advice bros
Regarding your original question, getting a std is very rare, chances of getting hiv is really rare. not that I'm supporting that you go raw with every Fl on sbf,because shit happens, remember to use protection whenever you visit to be on the safe side
Like other bros mentioned, the FL's on this thread are not subjected to go for health checks, if you want to be safe go to the legal ones in geylang where their ladies are subject to mandatory health checks and issued with a health card (might be wrong any knowledgeable bros feel free to correct me) but I'm very sure that they need to undergo health checks.

Just remember to use a condom everytime you visit, and that raw is war. Chiong safe
Old 21-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Why not? It's only a transaction for sex. Not dating.

If you had never requested, but the girl initiated to add you - then higher chance you'll be retained ... = got some KC.

But if you had pester her to add you in the first place, then no surprise you'll get dropped once they're safely back home ... = Pest!

Logic?
Yea. Of course I never pester to add girls on line. More trouble - everytime keep asking to rtf. Better to not add and just rtf otot. But the girls i do want to rtf, they added me and sometimes got chit chat a bit but all of a sudden blocked want to rtf too awkward ba
Old 21-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cheonging where got guarantee clean one. Even if they have cert from last week proving they are disease free. Maybe yesterday they kenna today you bonk them also pass to you.
Don't raw is the best precautions for you to avoid getting any sort of disease.
If ever any okt come tell you his girl confirm safe also cannot believe la.

Quote:
http://www.emmanuelle.vip/click-here...9-19yo-chio-p/

Anyone got FR on this xmm? She looks delicious but no FR for her at all.
Agree look quite a yummy looking at the photos. But see video the yummlicious feeling a bit lower.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 21-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Cheonging where got guarantee clean one. Even if they have cert from last week proving they are disease free. Maybe yesterday they kenna today you bonk them also pass to you.
Don't raw is the best precautions for you to avoid getting any sort of disease.
If ever any okt come tell you his girl confirm safe also cannot believe la.

Agree look quite a yummy looking at the photos. But see video the yummlicious feeling a bit lower.
Haha why bro? Video no good?
Old 21-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold
Re: 338 (ilovethais)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post

Quick FR for 338
http://www.ilovethais.com/338

Painting: no permission... skipped

Parting shots 2: She says her weakness is painting.. so she doesn't allow or else she'll be really tired at the end of every session. I can respect that.
Where got quick FR siah? Kekeke so detail 😂👍 Ohhh Painting makes her weak ah lol that’s cute to me ☺️
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha why bro? Video no good?
Kinda. Video you see the face a bit different from the pic liao

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1