The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2005, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!
The Maid (A true story)

Posted this in the 'poll' section which was somehow out of place sometime back. Repost here for brudders to enjoy.

My first maid was rather dowdy in looks and mannerism. Altho a good worker, on the day she left, I told myself I'm getting a young good looking maid that I will enjoy looking at.

And so it turns out that my second maid is young, good looking and have a gregarious character who smiles alot. She's a philipina and enjoys singing. I have a pretty good Karaoke setup at home and we used to sing love duets and she sings beautifully scoring 100 on the karaoke scoring feature quite often.

A few months after joining us, my missus took a trip to HK for a few days.

I was watching TV on my bed when she came into my room and sat on the corner and watch the TV with me. Both my kids were in school and there were onli 2 of us in the house.

Instantly I can feel the sexual tension in the air. As she watches she began to lie down slowly leaning towards me and finally ends up supporting her head on her hand with her back to me. She was really in close proximity.

The few mths that she had worked for me, I had always observed proper conduct altho secretly wanting her. Her habit of wearing tight fitting clothes had always fired up my libido and desire when watching her doing her chores.

From her actions on my bed I can sensed that she is in sexual heat. I picked up my courage and placed my hand on her back and gently stroke her with my fingers.

That action was all it needed to break the dam. She turned around, looked at me and in an instant we were kissing passionatlely. I grabbed her and pressed our bodies together tightly. She wasn't wearing a bra and and I had my hands squeezing her ample boobies with fervour while she had her hand going into my shorts pulling and squeezing my rock hard cock.

A moment later I was pulling her blouse over her head to expose those great boobies of hers... wow a C cup. She pulled down my shorts and I pulled down hers. We were both wearing string suspenders (no zippers) so we were naked real fast. She like me wasn't wearing any underwear.

We went at it like wild animals... we kissed fiercely, mashing our mouths together, fighting with our tongues, one hand on the back of her head and the other around her waist. Pulling and pushing strongly.

We cudn't had enuf of each other. The sensation of illicit sex and the pent up energy from months of fantasising were being released in that one single moment. When I pulled her to me, I literally wanted to break her bones and integrate her body into mine. I suck her tongue hard and we willingly exchanged body fluids. Her liquid secretions is like an ambrosia and the way she gulped down mine, you wud think she was dying of thirst just before the kiss. We frenched like forever and even tho I was way past extreme horniness, the kissing was truly satisfying. It's like food for the soul.

After what seemed like an eternity, we disengaged and she immediately move her lips downwards and took my steel like prick into her small mouth. She proceeded to give me a mother of all blowjobs. With her left index and thumb encircling the base of my prick, she began sucking, bobbing her head up and down, the hand moving in tandem with a tight grip. It was truly delicious...

I grapped her legs and moved them over my head and position my face inbetween her valley. She was really wet and it exuded a heady smell, pungent but irresistable. Like musk perfume.

I stuck out my tongue and stiffened the tip. With it I used it to tickle her clitoris. Her reaction was to push her entire pussy hard onto my face. My tongue went deeper and I tongue fucked her hard.

With our emotion running high and the sensation of the first time, there was no control or holding back. The pleasure builts quickly and with every stroke of my prick into her warm mouth, the pressure in my scotum builts up till it became unbearable. With a huge arrrrghh... I exploded into her mouth. She continues sucking till the last drop.

During the afterglow, it dawned on me that this 18 years old gave me a really good almost professional blowjob. I asked her if she have sex often and she acknowledges that she did had sex but only a couple times with her bf before coming to work in SIngapore. When I probed further commenting on her excellent skill, then I realised the truth.

I got a few xxxx VCDs at home and it seems my lil maid here took liberties to watch them when she was alone. Not only did it make her horny but watching them taught her the necessary skills..heehee...must thank Ah Peng, my VCD supplier...

This goes on for about 1.5 yrs. Unfortunately, one day, my wife came back early cos she forgot some documents she left behind and caught us in the act.
Old 27-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: The Maid (A true story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++kon1
The few mths that she had worked for me, I had always observed proper conduct altho secretly wanting her....
I was watching TV on my bed when she came into my room and sat on the corner and watch the TV with me....
You sure you even had the services of a maid in your lifetime??
Fantasise also dun treat the rest of the world as idiots lah.

Quote:
This goes on for about 1.5 yrs. Unfortunately, one day, my wife came back early cos she forgot some documents she left behind and caught us in the act.
Really dunno if your wife is more stupid or you are more stupid ... one was blind for 1.5 years while the other thought the rest of the world were blind for 1.5 years.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 27-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
You sure you even had the services of a maid in your lifetime??
Fantasise also dun treat the rest of the world as idiots lah.

Really dunno if your wife is more stupid or you are more stupid ... one was blind for 1.5 years while the other thought the rest of the world were blind for 1.5 years.
Excuse me bro...do you noe me? I'm known to quite a number of lau jiao bros here who can attest to my financial standing on whether I can afford a maid or not. And who appoint you as the resident invigilator.

The few mths was prior to my first sexual encounter wif her. The 1.5 yrs was after. Dun be too quick to judge and my wife's and mine IQ are not your concern. Your remarks are really uncalled for.
Old 27-10-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Excuse me bro...do you noe me?
Do I need to know you before I can comment??
This is a forum ... but then again, it's an IQ issue.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 27-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What happened to your marriage man? Xiong Xiong to get caught with your pants down.
Old 27-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+++kon, kai xiao your Ah Peng to me leh.
Old 27-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
.....This goes on for about 1.5 yrs. Unfortunately, one day, my wife came back early cos she forgot some documents she left behind and caught us in the act.
woah bro, u got caught....hope all is well now between u n wifey. so still having maid now? any new maidventures to share? tx!!!
Old 27-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Talking Re: The Maid (A true story)

Yo bro +++kon1,

Great story there. Don't get your feathers ruffled. Its a forum and it does attract rather anal people at times. But life goes on, ain't it? Someone once told me that there's an idiot born every second. So, lots of them lah, huh? But I learnt something. One person's opinion can represent 'the rest of the world'!!! Its amazing but contradicting to what I watched on DVD recently. The actor said 'assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups'. Didn't quite know whether he was referring to the assumer (if I may use the word) or the act of assumption itself. Anyone can shed light on the right way?

Last edited by nuclearkid; 27-10-2005 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Editted for effect! Wohohoho....
Old 27-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Talking Re: The Maid (A true story)

Quick. We are damn eager to know what happen next.
If the maid going the change employer. I need a maid like this.
Old 27-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hunter89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid
Yo bro +++kon1,

Great story there. Don't get your feathers ruffled. Its a forum and it does attract rather anal people at times. But life goes on, ain't it? Someone once told me that there's an idiot born every second. So, lots of them lah, huh? But I learnt something. One person's opinion can represent 'the rest of the world'!!! Its amazing but contracting to what I watched on DVD recently. The actor said 'assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups'. Didn't quite know whether he was referring to the assumer (if I may use the word) or the act of assumption itself.
Bro, Well say !!

*clap clap clap clap clap*
Old 27-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
... Great story there. Don't get your feathers ruffled. Its a forum and it does attract rather anal people at times...
Bro nuclearkid, you're absolutely right , sometimes I also very anal with cock storylines, you should know lah...

But the maid sitting on the owner's bed to watch TV does sound a little far-fetched leh. So far the maids I've employed, including those of my relatives' never so "hiong" one leh

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 27-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
akiyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yo bro +++kon1,

The actor said 'assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups'. Didn't quite know whether he was referring to the assumer (if I may use the word) or the act of assumption itself. Anyone can shed light on the right way?
Well, when someone 'assume", he is making an 'ass out of u and me'!!!

Get it?
Old 27-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Bro nuclearkid, you're absolutely right , sometimes I also very anal with cock storylines, you should know lah...

But the maid sitting on the owner's bed to watch TV does sound a little far-fetched leh. So far the maids I've employed, including those of my relatives' never so "hiong" one leh
Yo buddy, great to see you again. Its like running into a friend on the streets but in this case, we run into each other on different threads!

Well, I have an open mind, so I would take it at face value if the truth matters little to me. Man, he can tell me he's got a nine inch cock but hey, its his cock. It matters not to me for him to have a half inch or 100 feet prick. Back to the story... To me, it may appear a little far-fetched but as we are not familiar with the dynamics of the whole thing and with sexual tension and all, that's not to say its impossible. But what the hell, its a bloody 'wankable' storyline right???

Just an observation: Its tough looking for a good blowjob, man. The odds are something like roulette? Sometimes a bit goo-lan to chance upon one. You checked if your maid is that 1-in-37 chance (my talk kok roulette theory)? Haha...
Old 27-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
... You checked if your maid is that 1-in-37 chance (my talk kok roulette theory)? Haha...
My CO decides on the choice of maid leh and she will deliberately pick those not pretty but also not fucking ugly type also lah, no point scaring the kids at home

And frankly, I have too much reservation about hitting on a maid, not mine, not in the neighbourhood, not ever, too risky lah

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 27-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

I am just a neutral observer & much as I love to read erotic stories, they must be credible and believable, especially if the writer claims that is a true-to-life story & not fictional. If it is fiction, I always grant them the right of "suspension of belief" just like James Bond movies.

In any case, all art, like stories, movies, paintings are subject to criticisms, whether positive or otherwise, whether constuctive or otherwise.

The story is enjoyable & the grammar and the spelling are much better than in most stories posted in SBF.

But I, like some others, do find certain aspects incredible, e.g the following:

"As she watches she began to lie down slowly leaning towards me and finally ends up supporting her head on her hand with her back to me. She was really in close proximity."

"She wasn't wearing a bra.............."

"She like me wasn't wearing any underwear......."

"After what seemed like an eternity, we disengaged and she immediately move her lips downwards and took my steel like prick into her small mouth. She proceeded to give me a mother of all blowjobs........"

Here are my comments:

1.The maid not only came & sat on the master's bed but laid down in close proximity to "sir."

2.And she was braless and did wear any underwear while doing her household chores.

3.And she was extremely proactive in giving "sir" the "mother of all blowjobs" after viewing a few pornographic VCDs. Wow!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1