The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Was roaming JB yesterday with another bro JL but cannot decide where to go. Then he suggested a new shop and drove us there. It was a shophouse unit very near to Plaza Sentosa. Convenient to park too as many vacant lots in front of the shop. We enter the shop and the friendly okt look familiar. Told us only have 5 girls working today and show us photo on his handphone. Again all the girls look familiar and we chose our girls. Turn out my girl was ex-VIP 228.

Fr for gal ex-VIP 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

DAMAGE: RM170

I finish liao and was waiting for JL at the sofa when I keep trying to recall where I had seen the okt. He offer me a drink and came to sit beside and chitchat. I found out he was an agent who used to supply girls to VIP. Then I recall seeing him always sitting at the corner table in the VIP canteen and I had always thought he was one of the captains. But he deny he was a captain.. only an agent.

But he had to be at VIP often because his girls always complain to him that they were bullied by the other girls and captains. He has about 7-9 girls working at VIP and there was always friction between his girls and the other girls. VIP had about 80+ girls from various agents at its peak and the girls from the other agents tend to group themselves in cliques. When some captains started to side with the other girls instead of being fair and impartial in the disputes... he pulled out his girls and went independant with another agent and one of the ex-captain.

The 3 of them set up 3 shops at Pelangi / Johor Jaya / Nusa Bestari about 2 month ago. When I mentioned his girls look familiar, he told me most of his girls had work in VIP previously. Anyway this new shop at Jalan Sutera was their 4th shop and only started operating a few days ago. I wonder how JL managed to get this lobang as they have not advertised this new place yet. And they will be opening another shop along Jalan Perisai too in the next few weeks.

With so many small shops starting to operating around the vicinity of VIP spa..... there is really no need to visit VIP spa now.
Old 24-08-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bulma85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Was roaming JB yesterday with another bro JL but cannot decide where to go. Then he suggested a new shop and drove us there. It was a shophouse unit very near to Plaza Sentosa. Convenient to park too as many vacant lots in front of the shop. We enter the shop and the friendly okt look familiar. Told us only have 5 girls working today and show us photo on his handphone. Again all the girls look familiar and we chose our girls. Turn out my girl was ex-VIP 228.

Fr for gal ex-VIP 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

DAMAGE: RM170

I finish liao and was waiting for JL at the sofa when I keep trying to recall where I had seen the okt. He offer me a drink and came to sit beside and chitchat. I found out he was an agent who used to supply girls to VIP. Then I recall seeing him always sitting at the corner table in the VIP canteen and I had always thought he was one of the captains. But he deny he was a captain.. only an agent.

But he had to be at VIP often because his girls always complain to him that they were bullied by the other girls and captains. He has about 7-9 girls working at VIP and there was always friction between his girls and the other girls. VIP had about 80+ girls from various agents at its peak and the girls from the other agents tend to group themselves in cliques. When some captains started to side with the other girls instead of being fair and impartial in the disputes... he pulled out his girls and went independant with another agent and one of the ex-captain.

The 3 of them set up 3 shops at Pelangi / Johor Jaya / Nusa Bestari about 2 month ago. When I mentioned his girls look familiar, he told me most of his girls had work in VIP previously. Anyway this new shop at Jalan Sutera was their 4th shop and only started operating a few days ago. I wonder how JL managed to get this lobang as they have not advertised this new place yet. And they will be opening another shop along Jalan Perisai too in the next few weeks.

With so many small shops starting to operating around the vicinity of VIP spa..... there is really no need to visit VIP spa now.
Mind to share location boss?
Old 25-08-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulma85 View Post
Mind to share location boss?
It is on Jln Sutera across from Plaza Sentosa opposite The Store supermart. Very near to VIP
Old 25-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Just came back from JB.... strangely traffic was smooth sailing both ways today. On solo mission today so I return to Jln Sutera shop intending to rtf ex-VIP 228 but OKT say she was tabao outcall and will only be back 2 hrs later. Not willing to wait so I ask for the next available girl. 10 mins later Ah Zhen came into the room. Yes..... she is the same Ah Zhen from VIP redcard girl 266.

Girl: Ah Zhen (ex-VIP 266)
Boob: C cup
Body: Tanned and slim type with C cups boobs and slightly meaty ass. Cleanly shaved pussy and smooth silky skin
Foreplay: Cathbath all over, frenching and bbbj
Service: Friendly and Good GFE
Bbbj: good, slow and slurpy
FJ : Slow and not rushing at all. Started in cowgirl and the way she ride is damn shiok with her boobs swaying up and down and with slow and deep thrust. Changed to missionary and the sight of looking down on her while thrusting deep is memorable. She is very accommodating and wants me to finished her off in doggy mode. The dirty talk while doggy her and rubbing of her boobs from behind made it too much for me she knew that I'm coming and pull my arm and thrusting her body towards me for maximum depth. Shot out and felt satisfied. Showered and dressed up. Paid my dues and before leaving she French me again while rubbing my cock. Have the mistress feel...
Damage: RM170
RTF: Yes after trying out the other girls.

While waiting for the next customer I chitchat with her and found out she was one of those girls arrested in VIP about 1 and half months ago. 3rd time unlucky as she had managed to siam 2 earlier raids that month..... she was servicing a customer and did not have enough time to make the getaway before the polis caught her. She was in detention for 9 days. The VIP boss was supposed to bail the girls out but never turn up and in the end her own agent came to bail her..... and she owes him rm$4K now for that "Get out of Jail" pass.
Old 26-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Cyrustan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evra View Post
Location: Nice budget hotel, room is clean and comfortable, located at JB town.

Stable: rubysexy aka 517

Moon from vietnam
Looks: 7/10. Same face as photo, pure and sexy and chio too
Boobs: 7/10. but natural and soft to grab.
Body: 8/10. Slim with perky meaty butt
BBBJ: 9/10. One of the best I had, skillful use of tongue, swirl and twirl on my dickhead like a pro, slow and steady, the feeling was awesome
Painting: 7.5/10. no smell, wet and juicy to lick.
FJ: 7/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. tight and juicy.
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

Overall She is a nice lady to be with. She used to work in KTV, but not switch to this. Is fresh and consider good.

Thanks Ruby
Bro, possible pm me contact or website?
Old 27-08-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrustan View Post
Bro, possible pm me contact or website?
You dunno to read? The contact oredi posted in the FR.
Old 27-08-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
While waiting for the next customer I chitchat with her and found out she was one of those girls arrested in VIP about 1 and half months ago. 3rd time unlucky as she had managed to siam 2 earlier raids that month..... she was servicing a customer and did not have enough time to make the getaway before the polis caught her. She was in detention for 9 days. The VIP boss was supposed to bail the girls out but never turn up and in the end her own agent came to bail her..... and she owes him rm$4K now for that "Get out of Jail" pass.
I heard rumours VIP boss kenna run road...... MIB after him and also girl agents after him too.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
I heard rumours VIP boss kenna run road...... MIB after him and also girl agents after him too.
Wait for announcement. NCID giving a press conference on Monday.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

kenshex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing rose spa WeChat, thanks
Old 30-08-2018, 12:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is “fake” or done by “FR writer”, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other “real” one Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-All my FR may have same format as it was modify from my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
This able was around for quite some time liao. It was one of my first stable to chiong when i step foot into JB. Those who are experience will know the background of this stable. Allow me to mirror to confirm the lady even i have the target. Booking was easy and no hassle. Stable was trustworthy and no switch and bait.

Lady Background
According to her, this was her first trip here to JB and working for this stable. I can’t which province she was from but I am very sure that the advertise pics for her and the real gal was accurate.

Brandy

样貌:★★★★
She look young, in her 20s. Nice smile with quite ah lian type of chio look. She have dark long hair and wear brace and heavy make up. She can understand and speak simple English.

身材:★★★★★
Brandy has long black hair. She has dark skin tone and petite size. No tattoo or any other visual scar on her body. Figure was pefect and her breast was soft and firm about B cup size. Her pussy was neatly trimmed.

服务:★★★★
The weak point was no frenching, not sure is don’t or i not handsome enough but it was ok for me. She started off with catbathing my body. Gave me a good lick, while i grope and fondle her body and then proceed to suck her neh neh. Then I lick her navel and down to her abalone.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. Then I proceed to lick her. I give her a long flick and suck on the lips of her clitoris. No smell at all. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck before I insert one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy. She let out another round of long and high moan as I slowly insert in my finger.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was quite ok. I don't consider it as really good. But it was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking and sucking the shaft and dick head.The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱:★★★★★
Did not try alot of position, we start off with riding position. I pump her hard hard and deep deep in my upwards position and she moan and whine that she was enjoying so much. After that, I hold on i move up to have a firm grap sharp grip. I adjust my position facing her and i go for a deeper thrust. I accelerate my speed and the “piak piak piak” sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I control my speed and thrusting slightly then I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soldiers out.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music and It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
I can said it was really sanook sannok mak mak. It was consider not a bad one overall. Bro who want book her, pls be fast before she leave the shore.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
[/FONT][/B]

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 30-08-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

First time visit to this spa. Was shown girl photos on captain's ipad as he said girls are resting upstairs. He recommend me girl #67 Britney say she is new and 1st time in JB..... and when I saw her photo... found she looked familiar but just vould not recall where. So choose her for nuru package. 10 mins later she appear and bring me to room. She was able to talk chinese and then we both remember I bonk her before at Amansari........yes she was the Amansari angpai #39 I ask her why captain say she 1st time in JB and she reply she changed agent after leaving Amansari. She was sent to this hotel under JBGirl88 stable and doing only FJ at room upstairs. Only recently Poseidon spa take over JBGirl88 stable so she now has to work downstairs at the spa as well.

No. 67 Britney 
Looks: 9/10 - One of the better looking girls around with smooth skin and fantastic figure
Body: 8/10 - still as shapely and well cared for
Boobs: Enhanced but soft with pink nipples
Foreplay: Above average
Frenching: Allowed
Daty: Allowed.... but I declined due to just visit dentist in the morning
BBBJ: 8/10 
Massage : 0/10 - She is not trained and cannot massage at all
B2B: 4/10 - Passable and room for improvement
FJ: Hardworking and accomodating to various positions.
Attitude: She has mellowed down compared to her days at Amansari where she was famous for her "attitude".
RTF: Maybe...... as I am not impressed with the facilities and feel their rates is overpriced.

Britney told me she was offer to go to VIP but she declined and prefer this location as she has many singkee regulars from her Amansari days who look for her here. They are good to her and bring makan or gifts when coming to visit her. I guess many carrotheads have already been KCed by her....... hopefully no one has loan her large amount $$$$ and later come inside here to cry and kpkb kenna cheated.

Conclusion: 5/10 - this spa is convenient for a quickie as nearby to CIQ but basically is a fuck n go place with minimal facilities. Price is on the high side compared to similar setups in JB.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

First time visit to this spa. Was shown girl photos on captain's ipad as he said girls are resting upstairs. He recommend me girl #67 Britney say she is new and 1st time in JB..... and when I saw her photo... found she looked familiar but just vould not recall where. So choose her for nuru package. 10 mins later she appear and bring me to room. She was able to talk chinese and then we both remember I bonk her before at Amansari........yes she was the Amansari angpai #39 I ask her why captain say she 1st time in JB and she reply she changed agent after leaving Amansari. She was sent to this hotel under JBGirl88 stable and doing only FJ at room upstairs. Only recently Poseidon spa take over JBGirl88 stable so she now has to work downstairs at the spa as well.

No. 67 Britney 
Looks: 9/10 - One of the better looking girls around with smooth skin and fantastic figure
Body: 8/10 - still as shapely and well cared for
Boobs: Enhanced but soft with pink nipples
Foreplay: Above average
Frenching: Allowed
Daty: Allowed.... but I declined due to just visit dentist in the morning
BBBJ: 8/10 
Massage : 0/10 - She is not trained and cannot massage at all
B2B: 4/10 - Passable and room for improvement
FJ: Hardworking and accomodating to various positions.
Attitude: She has mellowed down compared to her days at Amansari where she was famous for her "attitude".
RTF: Maybe...... as I am not impressed with the facilities and feel their rates is overpriced.

Britney told me she was offer to go to VIP but she declined and prefer this location as she has many singkee regulars from her Amansari days who look for her here. They are good to her and bring makan or gifts when coming to visit her. I guess many carrotheads have already been KCed by her....... hopefully no one has loan her large amount $$$$ and later come inside here to cry and kpkb kenna cheated.

Conclusion: 5/10 - this spa is convenient for a quickie as nearby to CIQ but basically is a fuck n go place with minimal facilities. Price is on the high side compared to similar setups in JB.

Great! I was her regular at Amansari too. Time to revisit her again.

Btw wats the damages?
Old 04-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
masterofzen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR : VIP 200

Appearance : 6/10 . average looks but service is her strongest point and will make you turn on with her skills and hardworking attitude . breast size is between b to c cup. nice to grab during sex. Pussy trimmed abit but did not paint her.

B2B : 10/10 . one word. creative. started during shower after put soap to make it smooth and slippery. She asked me sit down and roam around with her butt,pussy and breast for 5-10min. Really make me high and alot hanky panky. Then proceed to bed for b2b.

Bbbj : 9/10 started during shower and on bed as well. strong suction and dfk me abit. Very wet. Almost wanna cum but i had to ask her to stop so can proceed with fj.

FJ : 9/10 .Drank high dose caffeine b4 tis to have good sex. Started with cowgal and grabbed her breast. She moans quite natural and passionately. Carried her and throw her into missionary position and continue with high intensity. She continues to moan hard to make me to increase intensity more. Then, finished doggy to ram her real hard and timed cum shot on her breast.

RTF : Yes
Old 04-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

The 200 that service me last night in Jln Sutera is this girl.

Not a looker but very fuckable service oriented gal.

Looks : 7/10 (Very slutty look)
Body : 7/10 ( Average, Slim type and fair )
Boobs: B (Wish it was bigger )
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very focus on my dickhead with hand movement)
AR: 7/10 (Ok..... and super long time)
FJ: 9.5 /10 (Very hot love making, she seems to enjoy it too)
GFE: 9/10
Damage: rm170

Very playful with me, started to hold my dick once door open, while walking to our room. Before undressing, hug me and had some kissing. Showering SOP but one part when she wash my ass, from the back grab my dick while washing my ass...shiok ah. Not mechanical type love marking, looks like she enjoying it to. Service was outstanding for me. Tried 2 position, released in doggie. Tried to poke my finger into her hole got rejected, so no AJ for her.

She told me she follow agent to this shop..... few weeks never go work in VIP already.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Kenshin3993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm location will be in jb this afternoon. thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1