The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
A love story between the maid and the son

Author's note: Recently, life gets really tense and pressure. So I have to write something new and erotic as a way to relax and to flex my mind. Hope you guys support the story with your opinions and comments! I will write more if you guys love it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 : Julian the son

Julian is a 18 years old boy who has just started his poly education in engineering. He is not a macho guy because he doesn’t do sports at all. He is slender and tall, and a bit feeble. He has an above average looks, but due to his shy personality, he has never been in a relationship. While everyone is quick to assume Julian must be a lame virgin, surprisingly he is not since his birthday this year. This will be covered later. Don’t worry.

In his peers’ opinion, they all think Julian is a mild autistic person. He couldn’t do well at presentations or group discussions in school, he simply has too much anxiety in interacting with people. He doesn’t even have friends, the only person whom he considers as a friend of his is a girl he knows since primary school. The girl lives in the same block of a private condo as his, but interestingly the girl is a very outgoing person. She has plenty of boyfriends before and when her boyfriends knew about her friendship with Julian, they all thought she was just trying to be kind. Her name is Joanna. Put it simple here, Joanna is a popular chio bu and Julian is a typical lame loser.

Luckily, Julian’s parents never give up on him. They are very supportive and encouraging all the time. His father is the head of sales in an Asia HQ of a MNC and he has a lot of overseas meeting. His mother is a partner in a local law firm. Despite their busy careers, they put a lot of effort in the family. A side note here, Julian’s mom is a very attractive middle aged professional lady with superb figure, she definitely fits all the criteria of being a MILF. Her body shape is very voluptuous but she hides them under her office attires modestly. Yet, such great assets still shine in her colleagues’ eyes.

Last year, Julian’s mother gave birth to a baby girl and Julian has a sister now. Although Julian promised his parents that he would take care of his sister well, their parents decided it was better to hire a foreign domestic helper. Through their friends’ recommendation, they eventually settled with a petite young girl from Indonesia.

The young girl is called Lisa. She is just a sweet 24 years old lady but she has 2 sons in her hometown. She is a divorcee but Julian’s parents think she is experienced in taking care of baby since she has 2 sons of her own. So Lisa has been living with the family for almost a year already.

Lisa is normal looking at first glance, but after some time, you will find her looks very appealing and her manner is good. She used to have very long hair but for the sake of taking care of a baby, she cut it short, to prevent the baby from pulling her hair. She is a professional.

She is very petite, only about 160cm. Yet, she has a natural curvy body shape and her ass is fine as hell. Round and full, not big but very round, very full. It is the kind of ass you would only see on women who practise yoga. Her breasts could not beat Julian’s mom, but they are still pretty sweet. 34B, a perfect handful grop for a man. With her small frame and slim waist, the B cup breasts look bigger, the ass looks rounder. She is a fine lady.

Julian was very uneasy with her presence at first, he disliked having a total stranger in the house. However, Lisa is very patient and she is especially kind to Julian’s sister, so Julian soon becomes fine with her also. Lisa would call Julian as ah boy, and his sister as ah girl. She would call Julian’s parents as daddy and mommy, or sometimes Mr and Mrs Lee.

On Julian’s birthday this year, the family had a great meal in the house, with Julian’s mom and Lisa cooking together. Julian got a new MacBook from his parents, and he was delighted to see Lisa drew a birthday card for him too.

He nodded with a weak smile when Lisa handed it to him in front of his parents. Lisa smiled sweetly and said in her own Indonesian accent, “Ah boy must study very hard, I wish you all the best in school.”

** to be continued
Old 03-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: A love story between the maid and the son

Support... Carry on with your story please

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 03-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
radioconnect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 03-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
CUM2FAST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue
Old 03-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

story sounds interesting TS, you got my support.

pls continue.....
Old 05-12-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

interesting, do continue. upped your rep.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

really interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Look forward to more updates to this new story.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more from ts.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
Camp here for more from ts.
W00f give u 13 up!
Old 05-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
soupkambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start to a story .... please continue bro
Old 05-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more .
Old 06-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
microfeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to Chapter 2 .
Old 07-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Orangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope TS comes back soon .
Old 08-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
LeikezeElliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post