The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Wow are you serious? Yea I heard that she was regularly getting gifts and flowers and all that. But ye, she was easily one of my best bonks as well. I wonder how she looks like now.

Another one was Jia Yi from 2047, I really like her. I heard that she also got Robert who broguht her to MBS and all that yea? then I heard since leaving GL until now, she is focusing on her yoga
Wah bro u still looking for her lol
My first cat150 pick in GL
Old 21-08-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wah bro u still looking for her lol
My first cat150 pick in GL
She was the first girl I do 69 position with. She was giving me BBBJ, with her eyes looking at me seductively, then suddenly she starts turning like clock, in clockwise direction, until her juicy pussy and ass was right in ront of my face. What else do u expect me to do? I just gorged on it like mad.

THe only bad thing was her pussy was hairy tho. But it doesn't even matter because of how sexy she was/
Old 21-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was the first girl I do 69 position with. She was giving me BBBJ, with her eyes looking at me seductively, then suddenly she starts turning like clock, in clockwise direction, until her juicy pussy and ass was right in ront of my face. What else do u expect me to do? I just gorged on it like mad.

THe only bad thing was her pussy was hairy tho. But it doesn't even matter because of how sexy she was/
Oklah, bro. As much as I want to recall more good old times of Jia Yi, this is Malaysian WL thread.

Best to move this conversation to your time machine thread.
Old 21-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Oklah, bro. As much as I want to recall more good old times of Jia Yi, this is Malaysian WL thread.

Best to move this conversation to your time machine thread.
Glad u remember that thread I created. Thanks bro.

As for Malaysian WLs, I didn't get the chance to bonk the supposed golden generation. I could see bros (even those I talked to in real life in the houses) eyes light up when they regale me with stories from the likes of Benz, BMW, and others.

I only managed to try Mikione, and christine
Old 21-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
WuTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buangkok15 View Post
Are you sure petain road fong yi kena HIV?
So scary
Old 21-08-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad u remember that thread I created. Thanks bro.

As for Malaysian WLs, I didn't get the chance to bonk the supposed golden generation. I could see bros (even those I talked to in real life in the houses) eyes light up when they regale me with stories from the likes of Benz, BMW, and others.

I only managed to try Mikione, and christine
malaysian gals maybe not in my era lol
i only tried them in petain

tried 3...
only one gave me very good service
guess that is the difference between 150 bucks and 50 bucks
Old 22-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
enzyme00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more young Malaysian WL in Geylang?
Old 22-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme00 View Post
Any more young Malaysian WL in Geylang?
Kafei (coffee) w15. 22yo. Unfortunately, her service is quite far from the laojiaos
Old 25-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Malaysian Yumi at her new homebase 1606 yesterday on her first day at work since returning from 1-month leave.

Still sextifying as always, especially her excellent reverse BBBJ + AR + balls licking while I'm on my all fours. Just make sure to ask for the right Yumi or you may end up with the PRC Yumi.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Semakau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
RTF Malaysian Yumi at her new homebase 1606 yesterday on her first day at work since returning from 1-month leave.

Still sextifying as always, especially her excellent reverse BBBJ + AR + balls licking while I'm on my all fours. Just make sure to ask for the right Yumi or you may end up with the PRC Yumi.
Thanks for clarification
Old 26-08-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
champion88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Wat her stat
Old 26-08-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

which house have a variety of Malaysian FLs? seems quite limited these days, or only the lao milf-type available?
Old 27-08-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion88 View Post
Wat her stat
Young MILF who is about mid-30s to late 30s of age.

B-cup boobs with perky ass. Face looks a little like Shu Qi.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
which house have a variety of Malaysian FLs? seems quite limited these days, or only the lao milf-type available?
All mid30s and older except 16W15 kopi
Old 03-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:

miss her .. she is good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1