The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
YungChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time JB chiong

Hi bros, long time lurker on another account, decided to make new one to post.

Plan to visit JB once land VTL announced, any recommendations from bros.

Already plan to visit VIP SPA

p.s : anyone got prev exp to call FL outcall to airBNBs? scared they only do hotels

TIA bros
Old 25-03-2022, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: First time JB chiong

Any seasoned bros here know how does VIP SPA works? I see they got buffett suana all, and dont allow the usage of phones. Is it like those agogo bars in thailand whereby the girls will go around and mingle with you? And if u want them you can pay n fk them in a room somewhere in the building or bring back hotel?
Old 25-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Any seasoned bros here know how does VIP SPA works? I see they got buffett suana all, and dont allow the usage of phones. Is it like those agogo bars in thailand whereby the girls will go around and mingle with you? And if u want them you can pay n fk them in a room somewhere in the building or bring back hotel?
can wechat ask

vipspa4896

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 25-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, stay safe. I remember many of my friends say JB's economy is sibeh jialat because Singaporeans didn't go there to spend for 2 years. A few of us think once the borders are opened, probably some will be waiting to rob us and the policemen will spot check vehicles and ask for RM$50 to be hidden in the passports.

Better wait 1-2 weeks for things to be more stabilised before heading in.
Old 25-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Guys, stay safe. I remember many of my friends say JB's economy is sibeh jialat because Singaporeans didn't go there to spend for 2 years. A few of us think once the borders are opened, probably some will be waiting to rob us and the policemen will spot check vehicles and ask for RM$50 to be hidden in the passports.

Better wait 1-2 weeks for things to be more stabilised before heading in.
Yes totally agreed. However there will still be some horny person who dont agree

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-03-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes totally agreed. However there will still be some horny person who dont agree
And we thank them for disagreeing. The world needs commando to lead the way. We will benefit from their FR
Old 26-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
YungChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well said bro hahaha, looking forward to seeing FRs and updated situation in JB too
Old 06-04-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
jacklim123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: First time JB chiong

www.jbpretty666.com
support this okt few time already
not bad
Old 06-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NO matter when u are going over. I just hope and plead with u all to keep to the old spending rates and don't inflate the price anymore. Look at them, they are not doing fine and waiting to serve customers so by right they should be happy we are going over and not increase the prices. If they think we have limited choices as sg is expensive. NOPE, the world has already opened up and it is so easy to travel Liao. So don't bullshit.

My fellow rich Singaporean please don't because these two years you never spend much or feel JB is still much cheaper compare to SG and just increase the rate just for haolian. There is no need to make everyone difficult as I believe most of the people here their salary never increase and everything else with regards to living standards increase.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steveventi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree above^
Dont need up the rates, spoil market. Bros got JG or want buddy Cheong, can jio me. Will share ctc
Old 10-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
hahaha i'm the horny person who don't agree.

want to thanks all my fellow cautious bros so that i enjoy a good time without crowd while in jb. very shiok.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

its been 1.5 weeks since reopening already, safety should improve from here on out. Hope all chiongsters have a blast
Old 12-04-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
And we thank them for disagreeing. The world needs commando to lead the way. We will benefit from their FR
Well said! For honor and glory!
Old 12-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Actually most online stable already their price inflated, waz quoted RM440/1hr/2 shots for thai and 950/8hr/3 shots is their going rate now.
Old 12-04-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just pay the published rates...how difficult is that? You can choose to tip the ML if she provided you with extraordinary service like AR or made you cum multiple times in the allocated time...

Always bring small notes along so that can pay exact amount and dont be a vegetable to say "keep the change"...

p/s Living standard didnt increase. Cost of living increased...

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
NO matter when u are going over. I just hope and plead with u all to keep to the old spending rates and don't inflate the price anymore. Look at them, they are not doing fine and waiting to serve customers so by right they should be happy we are going over and not increase the prices.There is no need to make everyone difficult as I believe most of the people here their salary never increase and everything else with regards to living standards increase.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1