The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jjason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recommend/exchange NBR ML

Hi guys, have been to various NBR spas since I am always at that area. Had some good clean massage and got some contact that can do release, but mostly milf. Looking for bros to share their experience and ML contact for good session. To kick start, I had a milf lately, Kxxi, environment quite run down, but she has good big boobs, hence nothing to complain about the room. Pleasant looking, a bit foxy look, late 30s I think. Massage wise I had better, damage $50+$50 for hj, not sure if got do anything more, but doubt there will be fj, I not looking for that anyway. PM me if you like to know the exact place, will do basic screening. Appreciate you return good ML in that area or nearby. Looking for ML that can do good teasing, thanks.

Sorry guys, kena zap for releasing the contact too rapidly and troubled the ML. Will not be sharing the contact anymore.

Last edited by jjason; 07-01-2019 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Zapped
Old 13-12-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommend/exchange NBR ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjason View Post
Hi guys, have been to various NBR spas since I am always at that area. Had some good clean massage and got some contact that can do release, but mostly milf. Looking for bros to share their experience and ML contact for good session. To kick start, I had a milf lately, Kxxi, environment quite run down, but she has good big boobs, hence nothing to complain about the room. Pleasant looking, a bit foxy look, late 30s I think. Massage wise I had better, damage $50+$50 for hj, not sure if got do anything more, but doubt there will be fj, I not looking for that anyway. PM me if you like to know the exact place, will do basic screening. Appreciate you return good ML in that area or nearby. Looking for ML that can do good teasing, thanks.
I have one just across where Kxxi works. Let me know if you are keen. standard fee applies.
Old 13-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
I have one just across where Kxxi works. Let me know if you are keen. standard fee applies.
Thanks bro, have pmed you.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Anyone been to the L massage and spa at NBR that is beside T spa? Had a good massage there although no happy ending, what I am more keen to ask is the counter girl is a really pretty SYT that I really have my eyes on. Anyone knows whether she is doing massage also?
Old 04-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Kikx the big boob milf? Not sure whether same person but the one I know actually can FJ her outside and after work (7pm or so). Her pussy is like 树蜜桃 (wet and juicy). Can also stand hard pounding.

I love milf like Mxlxdy, Kikx etc...Once u know them well, can pound them and their FJ is amazing. At times feel like they raping me
Old 04-01-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Kikx the big boob milf? Not sure whether same person but the one I know actually can FJ her outside and after work (7pm or so). Her pussy is like 树蜜桃 (wet and juicy). Can also stand hard pounding.

I love milf like Mxlxdy, Kikx etc...Once u know them well, can pound them and their FJ is amazing. At times feel like they raping me
Hi bro, ya, think we talking about the same person. I don’t go for FJ but she did mentioned to me before such service. More into tease massage follow by nice HJ, you have anyone to recommend? Can PM me? Thanks.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

im also aware of ki**, but i think she moved right?
Old 05-01-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

My last visit to her was a month ago, not sure if she moved from then till now, will confirm with her and update.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
im also aware of ki**, but i think she moved right?
Bro, just checked with her, still in same shop.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

She won’t move one la. So many customers. One thing her pussy is very very wet like flooded. Lol! Painting her damn song. Haha!
Old 05-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
starchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love milf. would appreciate the contact
Old 06-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 17
Hellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud of

Hi bro, can have the contact?

TIKO CLUB- No.54

For those who want me to return favour, please send me Pm with yr latest thread
Old 06-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested to check out ki**, today go NBR area look see. Any bro pm me the way?
Old 06-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

sorry what does NBR stand for?
Old 06-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Jembersy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
sorry what does NBR stand for?