The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any MPs with lots of teasing or that don't require you wear pants

A contact was shared by a kind bro here, just want to share my FR (by an inexperienced bro)!

Made a call to fix an appointment, and once I reached, was greeted by the ML who was in a tight dress with a short skirt (!!!) to lead me to my room. My heart raced for a while, wondering whether she would be wearing that. 5 minutes later, she came into the room changed into her uniform already. On hindsight, should have just asked her to wear that to do the massage.

She started her massage, which was better than the average ML in terms of strength and where to press. She can press a few knots to relieve some of the tiredness, but cannot really loosen them. We chatted about random things on life and stuff, and she shared that it was quite hard for her since she is the only viet in a place full of PRC MLs. For an inexperienced bro, she has some tricks to up the GFE to make you feel like you are her 'type' (maybe it happens all the time?).

After that, the teasing starts once she work on the legs and the butt. Not as much as some of the other MPs I've been do, but enough to leave you wanting more. Flipped over, no questions asked and teasing started all around the body. I stayed quiet and let her decide how she wanted to do it; for an inexperienced bro, she does tease more than other places that I have been to. Left a happy man.

The only thing negative thing is probably that she ended 15 mins earlier than expected - want to ask bros whether this is normal or not? Or is it that I can't last through all the teasing?

Massage: 6/10, Pressing was better than the average.
Look : 8/10, slim cute viet SYT with long hair.
Teasing: 8/10, High GFE and willing to please. As usual, depends on chemistry.
Location: 7/10, in a quiet neighbourhood, 10 min from one station, 15 min from another. Some bros might mind that it is 2 shops away from a coffeeshop that can get quite busy.
RTM: Definitely
Old 01-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kimjio1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact? Tia
Old 27-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
granturismoz is Cool - loads of Potential

can share contact pls? Thanks!
Old 27-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mhamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro quaintatmospher there is no hard and fast rule for this.
Some places the individual masseuse take the initiative to remove your disposable pants. So far there are 3 quite established places which do not allow FJ, and have good skills. But depends on the individual person serving you.

Bros let me share with you my 2 found friends Lucy Liu and Tavia Yeung (look alikes) Their real name is K**** and H***** respectively

While having bakuteh around 3am, I chanced upon this place with their brightly lit neon signs. Not having my hopes up I pushed open the fully covered glass door. Lucy greeted me, and was very direct and made some sexual innuendo comments in mandarin. Empowered by her openness I immediately went in for an hour.

After removing my clothes, Lucy came in a suggested her colleague also service me for a small fee, which she didn't disclose upfront. She kept saying that it was up to me. After Tavia came in, they started to tease, with Lucy helping my upper body and Tavia doing my legs. Soon my nipples were hard and my butt cheeks tight.

After some negotiation we settled for BJ, and they removed their tops.
They used 2 caps due to sanitation issues and also used wet tissues to clean their chest and mine. Being accommodating they locked the main door while I was inside.

Total damage
1 Hour $50
Extra friend service $50
BJ from both $300 (1 shot only)
Extra tip $50
Bit ex but never felt so good in a while.
They offered FJ also but not in the mood.

Disclaimer - Lights were dim not sure how they look in the day...
Old 27-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhamster View Post
Bro quaintatmospher there is no hard and fast rule for this.
Some places the individual masseuse take the initiative to remove your disposable pants. So far there are 3 quite established places which do not allow FJ, and have good skills. But depends on the individual person serving you.

Bros let me share with you my 2 found friends Lucy Liu and Tavia Yeung (look alikes) Their real name is K**** and H***** respectively

While having bakuteh around 3am, I chanced upon this place with their brightly lit neon signs. Not having my hopes up I pushed open the fully covered glass door. Lucy greeted me, and was very direct and made some sexual innuendo comments in mandarin. Empowered by her openness I immediately went in for an hour.

After removing my clothes, Lucy came in a suggested her colleague also service me for a small fee, which she didn't disclose upfront. She kept saying that it was up to me. After Tavia came in, they started to tease, with Lucy helping my upper body and Tavia doing my legs. Soon my nipples were hard and my butt cheeks tight.

After some negotiation we settled for BJ, and they removed their tops.
They used 2 caps due to sanitation issues and also used wet tissues to clean their chest and mine. Being accommodating they locked the main door while I was inside.

Total damage
1 Hour $50
Extra friend service $50
BJ from both $300 (1 shot only)
Extra tip $50
Bit ex but never felt so good in a while.
They offered FJ also but not in the mood.

Disclaimer - Lights were dim not sure how they look in the day...

so total 50+50+300+50 = $450 just for BJ?
do you know market rate normally only need to pay 50+80=$130 for BJ.

I know you have 2 lady serving you for 1 session, but with that money you can have 3 sessions on 3 different lady and still have $60 extra left

Last edited by rocket1128; 27-11-2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
addictiveam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Any MPs with lots of teasing or that don't require you wear pants

Bro can share the ctc pls
Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Yesterday trying to find max teasing massage and found some review in sbf but never state exact location, so try my luck finding and found this spa.

Register and went in the room and found out no short provided. So finish shower and wrap towel around. My ML come in, help me take off towel and tell me to lie down.

Won't give more detail in massage as I'm not going for that.
After turn over, more teasing. After finish massage both leg she ask 需要按下面吗?

Location - East
Look - 6/10 (not my type but after finish, I saw another ML quite chio. My next target after seed replenish)
Teasing - 7/10 (My first time trying teasing)
HJ - 7/10 (not bad, manage to cum after 10mins)
Damage - entrance + $50 (HJ)

Can touch her anywhere expect finger inside and she will lick your nipple upon request.

Would like to exchange contact for max teasing massage.
No GQ also can.

First time writing so long post, sorry for my bad English.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Chaosjo3y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
A contact was shared by a kind bro here, just want to share my FR (by an inexperienced bro)!

Made a call to fix an appointment, and once I reached, was greeted by the ML who was in a tight dress with a short skirt (!!!) to lead me to my room. My heart raced for a while, wondering whether she would be wearing that. 5 minutes later, she came into the room changed into her uniform already. On hindsight, should have just asked her to wear that to do the massage.

She started her massage, which was better than the average ML in terms of strength and where to press. She can press a few knots to relieve some of the tiredness, but cannot really loosen them. We chatted about random things on life and stuff, and she shared that it was quite hard for her since she is the only viet in a place full of PRC MLs. For an inexperienced bro, she has some tricks to up the GFE to make you feel like you are her 'type' (maybe it happens all the time?).

After that, the teasing starts once she work on the legs and the butt. Not as much as some of the other MPs I've been do, but enough to leave you wanting more. Flipped over, no questions asked and teasing started all around the body. I stayed quiet and let her decide how she wanted to do it; for an inexperienced bro, she does tease more than other places that I have been to. Left a happy man.

The only thing negative thing is probably that she ended 15 mins earlier than expected - want to ask bros whether this is normal or not? Or is it that I can't last through all the teasing?

Massage: 6/10, Pressing was better than the average.
Look : 8/10, slim cute viet SYT with long hair.
Teasing: 8/10, High GFE and willing to please. As usual, depends on chemistry.
Location: 7/10, in a quiet neighbourhood, 10 min from one station, 15 min from another. Some bros might mind that it is 2 shops away from a coffeeshop that can get quite busy.
RTM: Definitely
Share ctc pls
Old 12-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light

any bros can share any that dont require any shorts or underwear?
Old 13-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobag View Post
any bros can share any that dont require any shorts or underwear?
i have one in Bugis area. clean established massage place with 2nd outlet somewhere else. it is quite a posh place and they serve ladies too. the malaysian ML i always go to allows me not to wear shorts..
Old 13-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share with me bro, thanks.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Bencer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contacts. Thank you.
Old 14-12-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
i have one in Bugis area. clean established massage place with 2nd outlet somewhere else. it is quite a posh place and they serve ladies too. the malaysian ML i always go to allows me not to wear shorts..
Bro, is it Pxxx Spa ?
Old 15-12-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 15
drcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to all

Was walking around the central area and stumbled upon this joint with a flickering sign. Went in and encountered this "local" milf. Paid and proceeded into the room. To my surprise, there was no underwear needed. She was very friendly to the small head. I opted not to finish and she didn't give a black face.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mouseleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcchdrcch View Post
Was walking around the central area and stumbled upon this joint with a flickering sign. Went in and encountered this "local" milf. Paid and proceeded into the room. To my surprise, there was no underwear needed. She was very friendly to the small head. I opted not to finish and she didn't give a black face.
can share contact. thanks
Old 15-12-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcchdrcch View Post
share contact with me bro!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1