The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Women charter apply no matter where you marry...Singapore gahmen recognized the ROM certificate...unless no longer live/work in Singapore anymore...
you could select to divorce on the country of your wife. unless you select singapore.

yes MOM recognised in the sense of you go marry 50 wives.. den you gonna.

but once you marry other countries.. you can have the choice of divorcing in that country.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Hi Hurricane88,

Thanks, you don't know how much your answer meant to me. 3 to 5 years.. can i say after 5 years she confirm can enter as a tourist again? Or is there any way to confirm it?

How about marriage? I foresee complications.. i have the highest qualification level and earn a decent amount, will that even be any help at all? Of course i know you cannot guarantee but i would just like opinions. Thanks a ton
hold you horse young boy...

lets not talk about coming back to singapore...
lets first talk about.. SHE IS A BLOODY FL!

now you are memorised her the wonderful sex she gives you.

you already said you have a degree. you draw a decent income!

why want to marry FL? what happen one day we meet and you introduce your wife to me.. and i say lawry fuck her before.. you deep inside song meh?

worst come to worst.. go buy a bride lah.. vietnam a lot..

seriously don't even you dare to marry a FL.. KTV girl maybe.. cause some don't sleep with clients..

FL... after the great sex and romance dies off.. you will curse and swear at her for been an ex-fl.. I bet my last 2 cents.

and dream on! FL even it says only 3 years.. they are already blacklisted..

unless they became donald T's wife and as the president of USA.. she will be allowed back to singapore
Old 01-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I 99.9% agree with you But for Re Entry (5 year renewal of PR), if the person divorce, ICA now don't renew unless there is Citizen child here.

And in reality, I doubt anybody can stay here 5 year without going out of country But miracles do happen.

Would love to know more detail. If the marry without MOM approval, they can still visit, but can't get Long term passes or PR easily. But, things slowly changing, may got chance now.
Even PR expired. she can still go apply for job as PR. MOM will acknowledge it as a PR applying for JOB. den she will be awarded work permit.

and with work permit. its renewed.

thats what she will do.. and the cycles never end.

Getting PR is the worst situation unless you trust she will love you deep deep forever and ever.

if not just get LTVP
Old 01-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post

why want to marry FL? what happen one day we meet and you introduce your wife to me.. and i say lawry fuck her before.. you deep inside song meh?

seriously don't even you dare to marry a FL.. KTV girl maybe.. cause some don't sleep with clients..

FL... after the great sex and romance dies off.. you will curse and swear at her for been an ex-fl.. I bet my last 2 cents.

unless they became donald T's wife and as the president of USA.. she will be allowed back to singapore
Painful words, but 100 % True, very true
Old 02-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the long and thoughtful worded reply bro.

I have thought long and hard over this. Been together for a decent while now and no, our relationship now doesn't involve around sex. We do quarrel and argue and we make it a point to close the chapter every night before we really sleep. Did bump into her ex-customers and some did recognise her. We just ignore. So yeah, it's pretty much about it and i don't give a hoot about it. Turning a blind eye to the stigma as well.

She is stubborn like shit sometimes, always wants to argue and win, but above all, we love each other for who we are. So far that's that. But will definitely keep your advice and have a small % of my heart guarded
Old 02-07-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you could select to divorce on the country of your wife. unless you select singapore.
makes no diff if your wife can use a lawyer in Singapore to check your assets...the lawyer in Singapore can activate a lawsuit to claim women charter...nowadays law is no boundary...unless your wife so stupid dun know dun care dun bother...

Quote:
yes MOM recognised in the sense of you go marry 50 wives.. den you gonna.
this dun need 50 wives...just 2 ROM or 1 ROM and 1 customary marriage...State Prosecutor will queue up to take such cases...sure you will be prosecuted and throw into jail for bigamy or polygamy...

Quote:

but once you marry other countries.. you can have the choice of divorcing in that country.
my answered above...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-07-2016, 07:36 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the long and thoughtful worded reply bro.

I have thought long and hard over this. Been together for a decent while now and no, our relationship now doesn't involve around sex. We do quarrel and argue and we make it a point to close the chapter every night before we really sleep. Did bump into her ex-customers and some did recognise her. We just ignore. So yeah, it's pretty much about it and i don't give a hoot about it. Turning a blind eye to the stigma as well.

She is stubborn like shit sometimes, always wants to argue and win, but above all, we love each other for who we are. So far that's that. But will definitely keep your advice and have a small % of my heart guarded
you knew what you had to go thru...be strong and be patient...lots of hard work and long road ahead...

love is blind...follow your heart...even though I say never marry a FL or WL (Working Lady)...

Old 02-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you knew what you had to go thru...be strong and be patient...lots of hard work and long road ahead...

love is blind...follow your heart...even though I say never marry a FL or WL (Working Lady)...
Thanks for the kind advice and opinion. Yes i knew right from the start what are pretty much all the possibilities i might have to go through. Mentally prepared. No regrets.cheers
Old 02-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U can marry in other planet but if the wife can prove u are legally married then there is chance of winning the case.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cbeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
to be honest, there were some life time bans, but of late, as long as husband is citizen, ICA has been giving more exemptions.

And unlike before, as long as you make a baby - visits to Singapore are not that hard now. (don't quote me on this - just from watching some friends troubles becoming less nowadays .. )

So, yes, you are looking at a brighter future !
This is good to hear

I hope my wife (ex-wl) also can successfully come back once the kid is out.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Sorry to ask here but may i check if anyone knows where a lady who holds a white card can work at? Any part time jobs other than geylang or FLs or thai discos? She might have to be here for 2 months or longer. Even possiblt 1 year depending on the investigations.

Part time cleaner? Waitress? Need some kind advice and input. Thanks
Old 05-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to ask here but may i check if anyone knows where a lady who holds a white card can work at? Any part time jobs other than geylang or FLs or thai discos? She might have to be here for 2 months or longer. Even possiblt 1 year depending on the investigations.

U should know sinkieland rules strict with illegal workers...employers can be jailed if illegal workers found working without valid permit...

Old 05-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you mean special pass, then, they are allowed to work with IO permission. However, most employer don't know about SP privilege, so you may try most the pubs and restaurants.

Can't give you name.

I know a girl on SP who worked in Thai Restaurant in Far East, for almost 6 months, while her case was going on. And night time she used to continue working in Ipanema Though in Ipanema she was playing safe, borrowing money from guys and not planning to return. A thief till the end ..
Old 05-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
U should know sinkieland rules strict with illegal workers...employers can be jailed if illegal workers found working without valid permit...
Special pass not same as illegal. If IO allow, they are allowed to make a living while case investigation is in progress.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Special pass not same as illegal. If IO allow, they are allowed to make a living while case investigation is in progress.
Thanks for the kind advice thus far all.

Yes the IO allowed as their SP is going to be at least 2-3 months. He mentioned if the girls would like a proper job and they are being rejected for not having a work permit, ask the employers to give the IO a call. Now the problem is which employers will hire them for a 2-3 months stint minimum...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1