The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Felicia looks very nice...
Old 07-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
Theinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unibot81 View Post
Bro may I know which stable is she from ? Tq
She is Annie from Bangkokgems bro!!
Old 07-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros thing it's worth it to save up my money for this month then bonk next month? I only have small ns pay then only got $50 to try out but should I save and then bonk or spend it at geylang?
Old 07-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahim4321 View Post
Any Bros thing it's worth it to save up my money for this month then bonk next month? I only have small ns pay then only got $50 to try out but should I save and then bonk or spend it at geylang?
hahahaha. save and bonk! but make sure you choose correct one if not......
Old 07-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Theinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I also same as you bro! But now the current NS pay should be enough to at least bonk once a month considering you need some cash for the rest of the month... but if you only have 50$ then you should save up and bonk cuz experience really diff from geylang!!! Slowly browse the threads find your desired one and wait for next month

Last edited by Theinnocentone; 07-02-2018 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah so long never come back to sg liao. Read a few fr back and all looks pretty good to me.

im stopping by sg for 2 days wonder who to start with.

annie from bangkok gems?
zara from emmanuelle?
dorothy from emmanuelle?
arry from trl?
nade from trl?

so many choice to choose from. Got time for 2 ladies only.

anyone can recommend me which 2 to choose?
Old 07-02-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skadii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Sophia from Emma?
Old 07-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LSHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Arry from TRL

Gonna give a short FR here since i am typing it after lunch date woth Arry. One word: FANTASTIC! Think she is the most beautiful Thai FL i have seen so far (i dont chiong a lot though). Like one FR mentioned earlier, she opens the door wearing a white shirt braless, only with panty, HOT!
Led me to the room and grabbing my dick on the way in. Started the action once we are in the room by light kissing, then turned into passionate, sensual frenching! Slowly grabbing her B cup boobs with her shirt on. Played with her nips in between her shirt. She is pretty turned on now and body started to twitch a little. Turned her around and start kissing her neck, while my hand is still playing with her boobs and nips. Unbuttoned her and move my hand to the south. Found that she is wet already, led her to the bed and decided to give her some good lick!
Glad to found that her Pussy is shaved, adjusted her lacy white panty to the side, eat her abalone like i skipped my lunch (in fact i did skipped my lunch haha). She grabbed my head and we frenched vigorously, probably because of her orgasm. Her turn to serve me, but I enjoy serving than receiving so i dont pen it long here. At the end, i finish my load and accidentally CIM! Signaled her but i guess she didnt hear it.
It was a 1 shot session as i am a one shot man. We went to wash up and chat a little. Pretty good english for normal conversation, and again, she is really pretty, beware of the KC power bros.

RTF? Hell yeah!!
Old 07-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theinnocentone View Post
I also same as you bro! But now the current NS pay should be enough to at least bonk once a month considering you need some cash for the rest of the month... but if you only have 50$ then you should save up and bonk cuz experience really diff from geylang!!! Slowly browse the threads find your desired one and wait for next month
Wah bro hard leh. I haven't had sex in 3 months leh. Small head so itchy. Should I just go this Saturday at geylang? Cause I scared cny they charge so high
Old 07-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ning the 19 years old chai is back!!! Need to fast hand fast leg!!
Old 07-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Annie from bkkgem

Its as per the rest of what the bros said. Photo acccurate. Managed to speak abit of french with her haha
A stunner to look at while bonking 😁
Old 07-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Ning the 19 years old chai is back!!! Need to fast hand fast leg!!
Got previous Fr on her? Searched the forum but the last ning was from bangkok gem. Photos are different as well. Or is it just me
Old 07-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Rgbthnyjm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicismylife View Post
is it recommended for butt lover?

vital is 38 hip ?
Wah i dont really know how to see whether 38 hips eh but got butt uh bro.
Her service a bit green though no arching back when you doggie uh hahahaha
Old 07-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro hard leh. I haven't had sex in 3 months leh. Small head so itchy. Should I just go this Saturday at geylang? Cause I scared cny they charge so high
Good things must wait bro hahaha not sure whether CNY will increase damage or not... must ask others hahaha
Old 07-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
GoodDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just completed my session with Yuna of Exotic.
This is probably not needed since there are so many FRs already.
Only want to add, her real life person and personality is way than just her photos.
She is pretty, curvaceous, friendly, funny yet passionate when need be and a reallyexceptional bonk for me.
I feel I bonked a FWB than a FL.
She will be leaving soon, I hope I can get another slot with her though chances are not high hearing her busy schedule, almost like no time to have a proper meal. Bros who tried probably know she is really good, bros who have not please, dont miss her. She is a real gem!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1