The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
Trey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

This lady 331 from iluvthais is worth the time and my money - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=700045

Look - 8/10
Figure - slim with no fats
BBBJ - high ( slow and wet blow )
Frenchin - never try ( i don't quite like it )
FJ - good ( able to switch many position with a CFM look )
GFE - high ( hold me hand in hand even after sexssion walking out )

Location - central famous for bak kut teh
Price - Best ( going rates consider lowest among the rest )
Old 18-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Reluctant FR for BKG's Bella because she might not have so much time for me after this.

OKT: 10/10 - Bro Jerry is responsive and professional
Room: Private + single shower

Arrived at the general location on time and was given clear directions to the room. Made my way up and rang the doorbell. Locks clicked and the door opened...

Looks: 9/10 - photos are 98% reliable; YOU WILL NOT REJECT
Communication: 5/10 - speaks basic English; approx. P1 level

Was greeted by a petite girl clad in a scanty red top with medium-heavy makeup. Made some small talk, gave her some local food and donation, then was directed to the bathroom to shower.

Shower: SOP - the bathroom is too small for two people to comfortably shower in

Came out and advanced on the waiting lass. I must have taken too long for her liking, because she pounced on me and we collapsed into her queen-sized bed with our lips locked. She didn't wear her dress long after that.

Body: 8/10 - curvy; slim waist; juicy booty; 4-inch caesarean scar on lower tummy
Boobs: 7/10 - approx. C; enhanced and still slightly hard
French: 9/10 - bites gently; no tongue used cos not my thing
Painting: 9/10 - shaved; clean; no smell

Went to town on the lady with my tongue. She has a smooth, sensual body perfect for painting. She wears a faint floral scent too—delicious. The only drawback is that her boobs were still slightly hard from the enhancement.

BBBJ: 6/10 - 3-min affair where she also capped me; wears braces, but that wasn't a problem for me
FJ: 9/10 - wet, but used KY for added comfort
AJ: 10/10 - more on this below

She pushed me onto my back and went down on me. Not the best part of the afternoon. Painted her a little more before I entered her in missionary. Ten minutes in and she whispered: "put it in my ass".

So I did.

Viola. Main course. Missionary for a bit, then flipped her over and did her from behind. Wasn't long that I exploded into the rubber.

GFE: 9.5/10 - genuine and warm girl; didn't need any KC tricks; FYI our ages are pretty close, so this might have helped her open up to me more quickly

Washed up and chatted with Bella for the rest of the time. Found out that she's planning to go back in 2 weeks, and is a fan of Bak Kut Teh. So bros, you know what/where to bring her if you so wish.

Overall: 9/10
RTF: For sure if my schedule allows.

Honest FR here bros. I swear I am not a fake even though it's my first post, so don't zap me plspls.

Feel free to PM me for more information too.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
This lady 331 from iluvthais is worth the time and my money - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=700045

Look - 8/10
Figure - slim with no fats
BBBJ - high ( slow and wet blow )
Frenchin - never try ( i don't quite like it )
FJ - good ( able to switch many position with a CFM look )
GFE - high ( hold me hand in hand even after sexssion walking out )

Location - central famous for bak kut teh
Price - Best ( going rates consider lowest among the rest )
Does she look like Dawn Yeoh in person?
Old 18-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

A short and quick FR for Aimee as I'm in a rush.
Overall Aimee felt like a FB to me more than a FL.
Cute looking girl with petite frame.
All services rendered as advertised and very chatty which made me felt very comfortable being around her.

=== Aimee@TRL Overall 6.8/10 ===

Girl ------- Aimee
House ------ TRL
Height ----- < 160cm
Cup -------- B (natural)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ 6/10
Ass -------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ 6/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
CatBath ---- ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ 6/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ 6/10

Extra ------ Painting French Bbbj
Damage ----- $150/90 mins
Visit on --- 18 Aug 2018
Old 18-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
masakari81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Jewel Bkk gems.
Long story short, confirm won't regret. Very fun girl with lots of energy. A bit crazy. Picture need to discount maybe 10-20% on face, but still pretty. I generally can last quite long and usually can only go once. She got me to go within 20 mins and got very close to 2nd round, but I old man, cannot take it liao. So just tkss for the remainder of the session.
Old 18-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Johndimitri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My RTF FR for Donut from Teeruklover stable.

When she opened the door this time, she was in a little cute nurse uniform.... cosplay in my mind and in the room she showed me her new toy, a little egg vibrator. This gets me more aroused and slowly after a little chat, we proceed to shower. This time during the shower, she up her game from previous experience, she gave me a nice breast fuck and then ass rub. Her nice round ass is really seductive during the ass rub.

After the shower, quickly get back to her room and the actions start with her new toy and she really enjoyed her toy with all the foreplay. When she is riding on me hard and fast and at the same time I used the toy on her wet pussy, she gets very high and climaxes with loud moans and she orgasms to the peak.

This RTF was even better than my first visit to her.

Looks: 8/10 ( Nice big eyes and face feature)
Body: 7.5/10 natural big boobs, slight fleshy in the tummy but got all the right curves if you are interested in shapely body girl. Body not as fair as shown in photos, slight tan.
Frenching: 10/10 Great GFE, maybe because of me RTF her.
BBBJ: 9/10 very hard working and willing to blow for a long time.
FJ: 10/10. Give a 10 probably due to her new toy effect that makes the session more appealing.

RTF: I will before she goes back.
Note: My FR is based on my personal experience with her but she did tell me she willing to work as hard for other customers.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
viktor.td deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Cola Bangkok Gems

FR for Cola Bangkok Gems
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698983

I was late by a few seconds and lost the last 2 slots for Jewel for the day. Will have to be patient n wait till when my schedule is free. So I went with Cola instead on Bro Jerry's recommendation.

Looks: 8/10 she's pretty n really SYT especially with the freckles.
Communication: 5/10 not much English so it was awkward but made up for it by being really playful n alot teasing. She fed me her tits while I fingered her already wet pussy before we even showered.
Body: 8/10 slim n petite. Small rose tattoo on chest n bigger one on the left pelvis. Tastefully done n really appealing. Coupled with her not overly done boobs. She looks amazing.
Boobs: 8/10 - Firm enhanced C with perky nipple to suck
GFE: 7/10 due to poor comms couldn't really connect
BBBJ: 7/10 good use of tongue but lacked suction
Painting: 8/10 slightly bushy but she gets wet very easily. Combo of tongue n finger brought her to a shivering orgasm
FJ: 6/10 even with KY she is tight so the sensation on my dick was amazing but due to her petite size i could tell it was uncomfortable for her. The look on her face was a turn on at first as she lowered herself bit by bit onto me. But after a while it wasn't good anymore cos I couldn't pound her hard all the way as she kept pointing her that her groin area was in pain. So both times I just cum pretty quickly.
RTF: probably not. She's a pretty SYT and her service is pretty gd but the sex wasn't that enjoyable for me.

Saw Jewel and Penny when going to the shower. Penny is quite pretty with GND look. And Jewel is ever the sexy vixen. She remembers me and i teased her a bit. Such a pity she was fully booked.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elobogo View Post
had veyron from xclusive this afternoon.

Thanks bro for prompt reply

Looks 8/10. looks similar to the first pic.
Body 8/10. really petite and slim. good to doggy. enhanced boobs. looks amazing but still quite hard.
GFE 7/10: shes quite green. takes a while to warm up, but once warmed up frenches quite a bit.
BBBJ: 8/10. Slow and sensual and takes her time.

RTF: can consider. but am looking out for other girls now
Here's my Report for VEYRON.

Click here for Veyron

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!

Last edited by Vaporiserz; 20-08-2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Aimee from RegentLust

Introduction : Somehow Aimee photos in her SBF thread capture my attention, so decided to give her a try.

Looks :
Aimee looks much more alike from the photo she's wearing the red dress among those photos she send me. Her complexion is good and her look will grow. She is a very cheerful and entertaining girl.

Body :
Average height girl I think around 160cm or lower. Body is slightly chubby a bit or I should say fun size body. Her skin toned color is consider a bit of thai tanned. Tattoos on her back left shoulder and spine. Her pussy is trimmed. She have a ass which is good for doggy.

Boobs :
Natural. Should be size B. Have large nipple. Consider handful to fondle. Nice to lick and suck.

GFE :
She is more toward the service orientated gem. Bath me well, offer me water and stay by my side and chat with me(eye contact one). She is consider a chatty gem and very curious about Singapore as she keep ask about Singapore. She also shared with me her FL experience in other Asia region. Her English level is basic so when speak with her have to be slow.

Frenching :
She is more of kiss and smooch type. Overall a nice kissing and smooching session with her.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is not bad even though she have braces on. Suction is there and did not have any braces feeling when she BBBJ for me.

FJ :
Enjoyed doggy position with her the most because of her ass even though we tried missionary also. When bonk her she will slight moan and when missionary she will sometime close her eyes like a bit shy shy kind.

In my point of view :
Aimee have a good attitude and is a service orientated gem. Because of her character she will keep me entertain so I feel quite relaxing with her.

Somemore photos of her

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 19-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : Merci
Girl : Nani

Okt : Replies fast and helpful
Location : Central. Room is good, better than most i've been to

French : 10/10
Bbbj : Good suction , very hardworking. 8/10
GFE : Once you break the ice she can chat with you about anything.
FJ : Accomodating and enjoyable
Petite and young frame , apart from some blemishes like the previous FR mentioned , if you don't mind , she's worth the money.

Boobs lover might want to skip her.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackal07 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Fr for cola from bkkgems

Decided to follow jerry' s suggestion....totally no regrets. The man know his stuff

Looks: better than photos 10/10
Boobs: C with jobdone 8/10
Bbbj: decent 8/10
French: like no tml 10/10
Fj: several positions. 10/10 ass is great for doggie 9/10
Gfe: soap me well during the shower 10/10

Walk out of the place with 2 week knees. Will continue support and try jewel asap
Old 19-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jermint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with 338 - ilovethais

Firstly, the rumours about her being a ladyboy are 100% untrue. I’m 100% certain i can differentiate between a male and a female. No doubt that she is a female since birth. In my opinion, the person who gave the negative FR was being immature and a loser. Why attempt to break someone’s ricebowl with such false accusations?

Now moving on to the OKT. OKT was very clear in his instructions when I enquired about 338’s rates. Friendly and damn steady.

338 herself was a great girl. When she entered the room, I was captivated bt her looks right away. She looked like a SYT but her vibe screamed “sexy”. She was definitely a bit on the inexperienced side but you can tell she was made for something great. Her body was slim and tight and she was TALL (around 167cm). B cup boobs and a nice ass to doggy. She started off catbathing me. Licked my body up and down then she asked if I would like my dick sucked. Is there even anyone who would say no?

After a decent BBBJ (7/10), I turned her around and began to taste her body from top down. When I was about to paint her, she refused as she was afraid her period might come (a damn waste).. It was a bit of a mood dampener but I respected that as I’m not that freaky enough to venture that far.

Right after she refused, it was caps on and go-time. Began with missionary and she was shy to moan. Her CFM face distracted me well enough to keep going. She kept grabbing onto my arms as I kept pumping her. We switched positions to doggy and this was the position I enjoyed the most with her. She arched her back and opened her legs wide, inviting me to enter her. No one could have resisted that image, especially with that ass of hers. I went all out in doggy until I was done and collapsed onto the bed.

As a one-and-done guy, we laid on the bed after that and had a really nice chat. Told me about her life and I shared about mine. Her english was good enough to have a conversation except for a few times where she couldn’t phrase her words properly and she just shook her head, giggled and said “never mind” with a wide smile on her face. It was damn cute..

To sum it all up, she is an inexperienced girl but she has her basics right. She knew what to do for the most part and could adapt to try new things. Cute personality, pretty face, amazing body. Even though inexperienced girls are not my type, I didn’t regret booking this session with her and she definitely made it enjoyable. She’s also leaving next week so book her ASAP!!
Old 19-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
crazyforboobs crazyforboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan22 View Post
Welcome. But do try to believe it. Can PM me or even feedback in this chat to prove me wrong which am sure am not.

I very seldom visit stable and seldom give feedback anyway. If good or okaey i usually just keep quiet coz its a hassel travelling, bonking and returning back to give FeedBack.
Every lady u take also say Ts. Gnn Angpai only u sabo izzit.
Seldom bonk don't bonk la. Go geylang see fishtank better.
Don't caome sabo ilovethai coz I love thai...
Old 19-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
crazyforboobs crazyforboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HupSoonHeng18 View Post
Brother PM me leh which CBKia stable. LIMBEI go call and clear them. YO AH YO
PM me also I also go KIO them
Old 19-08-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, would you rtf a girl who delete you on line for no reason ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1