The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
panda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Today just had a wonderful experience and surprise for a 30mins JUAGEN SERVICE by this SEXY MLIF @ Joo Chiat... Is a in house massage place recommend by fellow bro...

So reach there have a cup off water and went in had a shower, , came out and wrapped with the towel on and went to the massage bed. Lie down and waited for this Mlif sit in between my leg . Can feel that this mlif is trained as she really can do a good juagen and she know where is the acupoint to press...

After the long 15-20mins ..... Suddenly I heard some clothes being removed from the body,.. which mean is time for my HJ... She start to readjust her sitting position.

Her hands started to arouse me and 2ic start to harden , did a good HDLY and got me sexually aroused .... After the JUAGEN ... My 2IC really can last long time before it start to burst with lot of load......

Ater the bath and dress up had a cup of drink again and chat awhile with her and she mention she does special if is a regular...

And i had planning for a next visit....
I book another slot this weekend liao. Dunno her full service will as good as now...

Will only share contact to bro who interested.... please do not ask me what she do or anything regarding her as i also just got to know her and does JUAGEN ONLY...
Can share contact pls? Will visits her bro
Old 05-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vodkaboi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Ok just had a wonderful experience and surprise for a kidney massage by this SYT today.

So went in had a shower, I only go to places with shower, came out and only with towel on and went to the bed. Lie face down and waited for this SYT to come in. Before the massage I heard some clothes being removed from the body, I was like hosei Liao, had a peep and my small head marikita a bit.
The massage started with some nips brushing on your back. Cold and smooth make me feel like turning around and just start hugging her to warm them, but I must tahan for the massage and 2 happy endings which I opted for. Don't want to seem like I am some perv. 😏. After half an hour of massage, her hands started the 1st happy ending with my already harden small head, did a HDLY then turn around to release. Wow... Now next one how man? So I lie down facing up feeling shag and she gave me a very nice soothing massage in the front which got me sexually aroused again. I wonder how she did it I think maybe due to her boobs banging infront of my face often.
The next release was a bit longer I guess long time never try release 2 times in a hour Liao. She wasn't complaining and she even complement me can release 2 times and still hard.
Ater the bath and dress up had a bit of chit chat and she told me just came to SG and just started so hoping for more of my support. Gave me that GFE feeling when chatting with her. Before I left she gave me a hug and kiss. Shiok.
Mai tu Liao, I book another slot next week liao. Hehehe. Hard to come by for such experience.

Will only share contact of this jem to senior bros. Exchange with senior bros welcome. Thanks.

bro pls share contact
Old 06-12-2018, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Richard123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today just had a wonderful experience and surprise for a 30mins JUAGEN SERVICE by this SEXY MLIF @ Joo Chiat... Is a in house massage place recommend by fellow bro...

So reach there have a cup off water and went in had a shower, , came out and wrapped with the towel on and went to the massage bed. Lie down and waited for this Mlif sit in between my leg . Can feel that this mlif is trained as she really can do a good juagen and she know where is the acupoint to press...

After the long 15-20mins ..... Suddenly I heard some clothes being removed from the body,.. which mean is time for my HJ... She start to readjust her sitting position.

Her hands started to arouse me and 2ic start to harden , did a good HDLY and got me sexually aroused .... After the JUAGEN ... My 2IC really can last long time before it start to burst with lot of load......

Ater the bath and dress up had a cup of drink again and chat awhile with her and she mention she does special if is a regular...

I book another slot this weekend liao. Dunno her full service will as good as now...

Will only share contact to bro who interested.... please do not ask me what she do or anything regarding her as i also just got to know her and does JUAGEN ONLY...
Bro can share contact? Appreciate it bro.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Richard123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro can share contact? Would love to visit her
Old 07-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Went down JLN BESAR for lakasa .... before going for a meal went recce the area....

Got to see this massage spa ....
Paid the entrance fee and went in the room..

Masseuse abit baba but the headlight damm solid ...
She really gv a solid massage and she provide stepping damm shiok and she give a good sensual B2B...

Her teasing, HDLY WITH HJ was damm good AND really a good release .... well spend session before my meal ....

Those love solid massage and B2B....you can gv her a try... really worth single cent spend ... if U DUN mind baba masseuse..

Looks: nice and CFM looking cute 7.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 (soft and very squeezable. natural.. my cup of tea)
Massage: 11/10 (love her massage alot damm solid..)
HJ: damm good lot of pattern and sensual
Attitude: treat u like a king... nice attitude and friendly
GFE .. KC POWER...

overall a great experience.

RTM: definitely WILL another contact in my list

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 08-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Went down JLN BESAR for lakasa .... before going for a meal went recce the area....

Got to see this massage spa ....
Paid the entrance fee and went in the room..

Masseuse abit baba but the headlight damm solid ...
She really gv a solid massage and she provide stepping damm shiok and she give a good sensual B2B...

Her teasing, HDLY WITH HJ was damm good AND really a good release .... well spend session before my meal ....

Those love solid massage and B2B....you can gv her a try... really worth single cent spend ... if U DUN mind baba masseuse..

Looks: nice and CFM looking cute 7.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 (soft and very squeezable. natural.. my cup of tea)
Massage: 11/10 (love her massage alot damm solid..)
HJ: damm good lot of pattern and sensual
Attitude: treat u like a king... nice attitude and friendly
GFE .. KC POWER...

RTM: definitely WILL another contact in my list
bro really appreciate yoy sharing thx
Old 10-12-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy85 View Post
My 1st FR after joining SBF for a while. Just tot of sharing after receiving some contacts from bros who trusted a no reputation guy.

I've always been a guy who prioritized good massage first. Teasing 2nd. Happy Ending last. Not a FJ guy. Thus was looking for a good massage but my regular ML was not available at the time slot I'm free. Thus decided to try a new place (for me, they open since last year) that I rem reading some bro say its a clean place. It near to serangoon stadium btw.

When in without booking and had 1hr session cos not sure if massage is good or not. When to room and a SYT lady came in speaking pretty good mandarin (she's a viet). Massage session was good but still not on par with my regular. I will say massage is 7/10 with all important area tackled. after turn ard and continue massaging to the end, she pop GQ and quoted standard rates. What I was sort of surprise was that her HJ is one of the better one I had, not those rush type trying to make u cum asap. I actually enjoyed it for once. lol

The funny thing is after session, I ask her for her name as I was thinking maybe can RTM her but she just refuse to tell me her name. I ask her why, she ask she scared. I was like wth, who will be scared to tell ppl her name.... Anyway, I found out her name from their company FB. The place is clean and neat. The only problem is toilet not in room, using common toilet.

Just to share my humble experience.
Hi bro. Can share your Fav ml contact and this second backup contact?
Thanks
Old 10-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Great to see you enjoyed your session as much as I did. Please feel free to share the contact to senior and serious bros. Sharing is caring.

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 10-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 7
PradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Great to see you enjoyed your session as much as I did. Please feel free to share the contact to senior and serious bros. Sharing is caring.
Really appreciate if Bro Samto can share his west contact. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Beware ML Wendy fly kite

First time to book Wendy today but when I was near location suddenly no replies. She was still checking her message on WhatsApp. No reasons given no sound even after an hour later. Went off feeling damn tulan. Bros please beware of this fly kite lady. I have picture evidence if any okt in charge of her wants to see. Next time maybe I just go jb rather than here. At least they more professional in wanting to earn my money.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Beware ML Wendy fly kite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Can post link here?
Appreciate bro
Sorry link to girl or my whatsapp conversation?
Old 12-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Share by one of the bro here... went down to this spa... was easy to find and lot of parking lot nearby... is quite near to Hotel boss also

Book this busty mlif for 30mins BBBJ with JUAGEN ... Was really worth every single cent spend.

Her JG was damm solid and good it take about 20mins for this...
After the JG she gave a solid BBBJ ... her BBBJ was damm solid and shiok... the way she blow... and she go down deep deep OMG.... and was like cover my whole 2IC into her mouth and her the twisting tongue was damm good.....

AFter about one whole 10mins till i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot into to her powerful mouth to my surprise she swallow it down in front of mouth with that CFM look oh dear... so long never met this kind of solid powerful gem....

Looks: typical CFM mlif 8/10
Boobs: think is 36C(soLID NATURE squeezable BOOBS my cup of tea)
JG: IS really those authentic kind
BBBJ W CIm: Super deep deep throat with lot of twist n swirling movement
Attitude: she can be your skillful mistress
GFE .. KC POWER...
Damage 70/30mins with 10 tips for her tip top service

RTM: another addon contact in my list

Highly recommend for bro who love JG and BBBJ... JG really those kind of real authentic so it feel some pain here n there if u nvr do before ... for those who do before will know what i say...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 12-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
The link to website?so we can avoid.
She advertise in a few stickies in this forum. Easiest way is to search ‘Wendy’ in the forum. Only chio Viet girl you’ll find in the search.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
She advertise in a few stickies in this forum. Easiest way is to search ‘Wendy’ in the forum. Only chio Viet girl you’ll find in the search.
Hah! There’s at least eight Vietbu in this Dome with pix. Your search parameters are salah.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Main search bro, first few hits are of her lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1