The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-05-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraziivan45 View Post
you must be very handsome looking chap like k-pop star or pay them more than market price
Korean superstar or American style tipper/spender spotted!
Old 30-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Benchwarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here

Can I check with those who have went Bkk recently, are the closing time for after party clubs like mixx/insanity/scratch dog still remain open till 5/6am?

Thanks in advance!
Old 30-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
you must be very handsome looking chap like k-pop star
Don't think so....why am I still a "single" loser in SG???

Quote:
or pay them more than market price
Er....I paid them after servicing done (engine oil change, body wash etc)!!!
Old 30-05-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Korean superstar or American style tipper/spender spotted!
Nah....SG loser more like it
Old 31-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Greetings,

Just go to Angeles City, you'll be an instant handsum Chinese millionaire!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 31-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Hi to all the samsters who frequent to bangkok, i had some questions which i would like to check out with you guys.

1. Does Bangkok have Thai disco like Singapore - Majiam Like Hang Flower Joint?

2. Pimp still the most humsup G-Club or is there other G-Club can match the humsupness?

3. Others then G-club Monte Carlos, is there other G-club which can match their girls in term of their looks?

Thanks
Old 31-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys will be in bangkok during 29 june to 3 july.
Any bro wanna hang out for a few drinks? Will be staying at mini r
Old 03-06-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did a short Summary and FR as I waiting the Flight:

Orient massage- pick back my previous girl, the most pretty in the shop. 8.5 in my eye.. First time visit the service is normal..This time service is very nice.Super good GFE and service. DFK, BBJ.. Second visit she allow me to CIM.. She make me so horny that i cannot hold my load long enough..

Club102 massage - picked one The girl 6.5 in my eye.. She is very hardworking but her pussy so loose that i no feel to cum at all..

Thermae - as i reach all the girl already stand outside because the bar already close early due to vesak day. Picked short hair korean face with big boob, 9.0 face and 8.0 body in my eye.. But service sucks as hell, no kising and keep rushing. Very young but pussy already very loose, fxxk long time and still no feel..definitely will not repeat her. 2nd Girl pickup, big boob, 7.0 face, standard service, quite hardworking. 3rd Girl pickup, she is very pretty, 10.0 face and body, thai celebrity look. Before i approach there is at least 5 guy asking her within 3 min.. I thought she quoted 3k thats why those korean no accept..Then i walk towards her with a mind geting rejected and ask, she said 2.5k.. Great, i straight picked her. Service is not greatest but she just too pretty and her pussy so tight i cannot hold my load long. Love to smile and friendly to talk with.. Will repeat her.

Soi cowboy - Bacarra got some new face look quite hot and pretty.. 12.30am and the bar still full of girl..

Mixx Club - First time Went to mixx and check out FL.. definitely cater for Ah Mo taste most are old and milf type and few are Ukraine/egytion FL, Did saw 1 FL is quite cute.. will not go again..

Nana - rainbow 2 very empty, less than 5 customer inside.. Rainbow 5 got more japanese but i feel RB2 girl is pretier and younger.. Tried to enter the ladyboy boy club near the staircase. Within 10min the ladyboy mamasan ask to go because i no pick any ladyboy. He still dare to ask me tip him. I give him a Big NO tip for rude people. Inside there have 1 or 2 ladyboy is in perfect face and body.

Meet up one FB girl.... Face 8.0 and body 9.0 and in my eye.. Follow to dinner and heading to onyx. with onyx lighting and some alcohol, she sudenly become 10 in my eye.. 5555..So annoyingThai men beside my table keep come to cheer when his girl went to toilet.. If it was thai girl that come to cheer then i ok...555.. My stomach feel so bad after drink so no manage to on her. The following few day meet up visit other to other place GFE very good.. couple style hold hand and hug full of GFE.. Onyx got many ladyboy whith korean lady look so bro if want to hook up need becareful.

Plan to try those Pub & Restaurant With PR/Pretty but no enough time.. Any bro has experience with it ? What is the cost and how to tackle ? 5555

Last edited by rahkshi007; 03-06-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Korean superstars are here to stay lah.
I see them all over ASEAN.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went thermae last week and the selection there were good .
Got at least around 50 girls when I reached at 9pm
As mentioned some bros here , the girls range can go from syt to milf there

I really like thermae this kind of concept. Just wonder If there is any other establishment like thermae in Bangkok ?
Old 04-06-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Went thermae last week and the selection there were good .
Got at least around 50 girls when I reached at 9pm
As mentioned some bros here , the girls range can go from syt to milf there

I really like thermae this kind of concept. Just wonder If there is any other establishment like thermae in Bangkok ?
Have. But they will tell you they don't want to tell you because scare spoil market. Its ok, lets just stay with Thermae. Enough girls for you to fuck a lifetime
Old 05-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 7
abclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to behold

Thermae come different timing have different choices. Stay there long time, sure will pick someone you like. lol
Old 05-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Actually one day they should have one concept where like Ang Pai girls can come into a cafe, then all the potential customers like us stand around and she get to choose who gets to fuck her tonight
Old 06-06-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys is it easy to spot FL at insanity club ? The place seem fun and I intend to visit there next trip
Old 06-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Guys is it easy to spot FL at insanity club ? The place seem fun and I intend to visit there next trip
Depends, but ya, insanity has quite a number. Usually, crowds comes in at 12/1am? If you play your game right, you can get freebie? I usually go oxy or route66 though, more thai girls are there. Insanity is like foreigner kind of disco.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1