The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Frenching, Licking, BBBJ, CIM, AR provided but at wat price?

Best part is she a PRC......

Damage cost is only $50

Service provide - As wat the title of the thread mention

She around 27yrs old and boobs cup is C but enchanced.

Looks is subjective but pretty to me

will write a detail FR tomorrow

Meanwhile Bros who keen do PM me

Cheers
PH
Old 15-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Intel2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Frenching, Licking, BBBJ, CIM, AR provided but at wat price?

Hi Bro

This is what i call lobang man. Cheap & Good.

While so many other MILF is priced at 70/2/2 which is a bit over priced.

Can i be qualify to get her number?
Old 15-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mysteryhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is like, fabulous advertising!!!
Old 15-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
fat indian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello Senior brother

Can forward me the handphone number of this lady, sound interesting without a price tag. Care to elaborate the price as with the thread title with so many services of Frenching, Licking, BBBJ, CIM, AR.

How much is the damages ? S$80 or S$100.

i already private message you for the number. These few days too stressful for me. I'm a chinese not indian (Just a nickname)
Old 16-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat indian View Post
hello Senior brother

Can forward me the handphone number of this lady, sound interesting without a price tag. Care to elaborate the price as with the thread title with so many services of Frenching, Licking, BBBJ, CIM, AR.

How much is the damages ? S$80 or S$100.

i already private message you for the number. These few days too stressful for me. I'm a chinese not indian (Just a nickname)
hello brother,

Already private msg you the contact number. Enjoy it. Actually her economical rate is S$50 - S$60. tip her if you find her service is good.
Old 16-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
hello brother,

Already private msg you the contact number. Enjoy it. Actually her economical rate is S$50 - S$60. tip her if you find her service is good.
y u nv private msg mi!!!

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 16-09-2008, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
y u nv private msg mi!!!
NNKC..... I send her CTC in two methods just for U... PM and SMS

Swee Boh?
PH
Old 16-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
fat indian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello senior bro,

With your trust and faith in me and I finally relieved my STRESSes for the past few days which has been accumulated and almost burst with “Sperm infrained with Brain”.

Met her early this morning (MN) after receiving your kind private message. Quickly fasten up and my leg with hand with HEART too, looking forward for a Destressful Bonking.

Met up with “Dan Dan”, first impression, she already won my heart and immediately my Stress level went down to “Zero”, she holding my hand while we are walking to the love nest. – GFE level : 8/10.

While we are walking, a lot of Geylang’s cheongsters was watching me with Envy eye, don’t know Why !! Maybe a little sweet pretty is walking beside me with her two bouncing Boob as she was wearing a white tube and pants revealing her two assets. More importantly to me is her CFM’s (Come Fxxk Me) look killing all those Geylang Cheongsters. They must be wondering why this fat fellow found this chick.

Not to elaborate much as my boss is coming in soon...Up-stressing level is going to be up soon.

Name : Dan Dan
Age Level: around 26-28 (I guess)
Looks Level : 7.9/10 (Her look will grow prettier and cutier)
Shower Level : Together (Before and After)
Cathbath Level : 7.5/10
BBBJ Level : 8/10
AR (Ass Rimming) level : 9/10 (Because in the market, not a lot of PRC willing to do this)
FJ (Fxxk Level) : 8/10
GFE Level : 8.5/10
Chatting Level : 9/10 (She can break the ice easier if you dare to talk with her, very friendly)
Overall : Excellent.
My Damage Level : S$60 + S$10:Tipping + S$20 = S$90 only. ($90 to destress is considered cheap for me)
RTF (Return to Fxxk) level : Definitely will within these few days

Once again, Thanks senior brother poolhot for this sharing lobang, indeed a gem to be polished and take care of.
Old 16-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
masai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

senior poolhot, can share her ctc number?
Old 16-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
cccc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$50 for this bonk sound good
Old 16-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro poolhot for Dan Dan's contact.

Rec'd the number and find it rather familiar. Scroll through my records and found that it's the same number as Liu Dan from bro lightning's thread. I've tried her and she is really a nice gal. You can refer to my FR on her.

Once again, thanks for sharing!

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 16-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

As usual was drinking beer at one of the GL kopitiam after my hard day work and as usual all those FL walking past me no one really caught my eyes.

Till when the alcohol level in me is stirring up u can imagine how much my horniess level is going up too. But as a experience hunter i must remain calm no matter what happen.

Not long later there a in between syt & milf looker was walking past me. So quickly i signal to her to join me. She smile at me & walk over. I intro myself as Ah An Ge & she shyly told me her name is Dan Dan. At that time a lot of buaya is staring at her, guess is her unique hairstyle & her look attracted them too. Usually before a FL go with me i will usually ask her 3 question. She nodded her head shyly & i quickly finish my last drop of beer off we went to our lovenest. Will not elaborate too much of what type of services she provide as my title have said it all.

Name: Dan Dan (she said she from Shenyang)
Body: 7/10-slim with tatoo below her abdomen
Height: 1.6 estimated
Weight: 48kg estimated
Boobs: 34C enhanced
Look: 7/10
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Fj: 7/10
AR: yes
French: yes
CIM: yes
Licking pussy: yes
Damages: $50+$10tips usually i don't tip FL...

Interested bro can pm me...
Old 16-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

very the hardworking TS..... dun stop.... pushing and pulling to no.1 spot in FL2.....

me help u.... can

Old 16-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
very the hardworking TS..... dun stop.... pushing and pulling to no.1 spot in FL2.....

me help u.... can

You are most welcome to do so..
Old 16-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
You are most welcome to do so..
i noticed u and VB very alike hor.... your point now 2276.... his 2277.... very the good.... may u both reach 2288 at the same time.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1