The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Depends. In 5-star hotels, u can keep yr stuff in safe deposit box.
And not anyone can simply go up to yr room as the lifts usually need a key-card access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Don't ever bring them back to your room! I really don't know how many times I have to stress on the importance of this.

She can swap your hotel keycard for an expired one, then come back later in the night with a couple of friends and rob you while you're sleeping. If you're lucky, they might decide not to slit your throat afterwards....

Or she can run off with your laptop, camera, wallet while you're in the shower...

Or she can SMS her accomplice who will force their way in and extort money from you for having sex with "his wife".

Ask around or find out online where the 3 or 4 star hotels are, these normally do transit rooms for 4 hrs. And you can be sure to find a few FLs sitting around the lobby of these places. At least in that situation, even if you do get cornered, you only lose the money on you.

Be smart while you're in China bros!
Old 07-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DJ Jipaban is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

which would be the best ideal hotel to stay with amenities nearby? ie- spas, ktvs, discos, etc...any good recommendations bros? thanks.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
Depends. In 5-star hotels, u can keep yr stuff in safe deposit box.
And not anyone can simply go up to yr room as the lifts usually need a key-card access.
Did you not read the part where I said she could swap your keycard with an expired one and come back later? Maybe if I put it in bold for you this time. And by the way, if you are willing to risk your life over paying 80RMB for a room somewhere else, go right ahead!

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

bro i agree with you, in china better to be safe than sorry...
Old 08-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 19
Sado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solucky0621 View Post
the bus will exit hk via 落马洲 and enter china thru huanggang 皇岗, from there straight to guangzhou, the journey should be around 3 hours. to save money, at the 中旅counter at HKIA tell them you are going to huanggang 皇岗,once u clear checkpoint at huanggang, u will see lots of buses waiting outside, one of each is the bus u took from HKIA, u can board any one of those guangzhou-bound buses, just approach any of the ticketing girls for a ticket to guangzhou. u will end up saving enough money for a decent meal in guangzhou later. i have tried this many times, sometimes i even ended up boarding the same bus that took me to huanggang but paying much lesser than the goondoo who sat next to me. if u are going to tianhe district u can get off at jinan university暨南大学 from there u can proceed to your destination by cab. depending on your destination, u may also choose to get off at 中国大酒店 which is next to 越秀公园 MTR station.

have a safe journey]
Bro, i reach HKIA at about 5.30am. will there be a bus to board at that time or do i need to wait for their first bus which may be later? Any idea how much is the bus fare?

I am thinking of catching a bus/mtr to Lowu then take the bullet train (maybe more troublesome but bullet train journey from shenzhen only about 1 hr.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

actually in guangzhou it is very safe compared to dong guang or zhuhai.. was walking around at 3am in the morning alone..
compared to alot of places, the governance there is very strict.

I'm not saying don't practice due diligence but don't be so paranoid la..
Old 08-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
actually in guangzhou it is very safe compared to dong guang or zhuhai.. was walking around at 3am in the morning alone..

Bro,
Any effect in GZ cheonging sceen from the floods that we see on the news?
Old 08-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I agree. There are far too many "urban myths" going around like you will wake up in a tub of ice with your kidney missing" etc.

Things are okay if you practice common-sense and don't play with fire. I have stayed in the toughest neighbourhoods in GZ where even the locals asked me to avoid and things turned out fine as long as I minded my own biz.

Also, staying in a 5-star hotel, there is no way that your card could be stolen without your knowledge. Their cards are not standard blank cards but has company logos and colours. Unless the thief goes to the extent of printing the hotel logo onto the card *LOL*. The minute you leave your room, pick up the card, you will know if it has been changed. Just call reception to issue a new card. Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post

Old 08-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
Also, staying in a 5-star hotel, there is no way that your card could be stolen without your knowledge. Their cards are not standard blank cards but has company logos and colours. Unless the thief goes to the extent of printing the hotel logo onto the card *LOL*. The minute you leave your room, pick up the card, you will know if it has been changed. Just call reception to issue a new card. Simple as that.
Bro,

You sound like you're a real smart guy. And since you also seem to be invincible i guess you can go right ahead, it's your balls on the line, not mine.

Who Shags Wins
Old 08-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

I didn't wish to start a flame war here with a bro who's trying to have fun, hence why this isn't part of the reply to his thread. I have however, received a few PMs from concerned bros about how the hookers manage to sneak back in. From what one bro described, I have a feeling you did actually encounter one such incident? No matter bro, I'm sure you're more careful now.

Just because she is some hooker, do not assume she has never been to a 5 star hotel. It's no big f**k staying at the Hilton or Intercontinental anymore, this ain't the Eighties.

I'm going to explain this as simply as possible. If say 4 of you were to stay in the same hotel, in different rooms, and if i took all your 4 room keycards, put them together and shuffled them then gave them all back to you, would you be able to tell which card belonged to whom just by looking at the card?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I saw explanations like "What? She's going to print the hotel logo onto some dud card? LOL" Dude, wake up, she could've stolen the card from another customer in the same hotel a day before. Sure, he calls reception to get a new card while her card is rendered useless.

But if she were to swap that card with your card while you're in the shower, would you be able to tell? And after 3 rounds of bonking and sucking and god knows what else, you'd be damn lucky if you woke up to see three men standing over you while you were tied up and not to see the glint of a blade before you feel it run across your throat.

Who Shags Wins
Old 08-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

I can't agree more with you bro...I had a neighbor that went to china and he came back in a coffin, no joke...he was one hell of a hau lian ahbeng in s'pore, but go china one time got killed by girl and gangsters. The end.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that's why i say b4, never leave the gal alone in your room. even when i open a room with FL, i will never let them leave me. if i bath, they have to go with me even if they dun wan to bath and always double lock the door. but i still prefer to bring them back to my hse . more safe, dun have to worry abt gong an.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sk2sk2 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros now in guangzhou...damn bored...got any number that I can call to look for uni girls to accompany me in the room over night for some fun? Need your advice.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk2sk2 View Post
hi bros now in guangzhou...damn bored...got any number that I can call to look for uni girls to accompany me in the room over night for some fun? Need your advice.
call this mamasan , she has a few uni gals on hand in guangzhou 天河 district ...

She has a qq number as well 如梦 373675231

Hope it helps ..
Old 10-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sk2sk2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro...thanks hope she will reply my sms and qq message. Usually what are the rates like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpIkEY View Post
call this mamasan , she has a few uni gals on hand in guangzhou 天河 district ...

She has a qq number as well 如梦 373675231

Hope it helps ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1