The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Bondage Club

Good story! Waiting for the next episode

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 13-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more
Old 14-12-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 15-12-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 15-12-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 15-12-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AUSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and waiting here next...
Old 15-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 15-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
themajestic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool nice story and pls post more.
Old 15-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
horizonferry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and support here.
Old 15-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
tab5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is great story and thank you.
Old 15-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Republicunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming TS
Old 15-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks all!
---------------
The man returns, and Jessica instantly regrets her decision. But it's not enough for her to want to scream and ask to leave. She...desires him to do something to her. It's sick and perverted, she knows...but it's also more thrilling than anything she's ever experienced.

"So you've returned for more punishment. Good. Know that this day on, I am your master."

Jessica doesn't know what to respond to the master. Workplace Jessica would have scolded him for saying something so stupid. But here in the Bondage Club, he really is her master.

Master caresses her face, then ripped her shirt apart, exposing her bra.

"Hey! This is my work outfit! DON'T!" Jess protested.

"You are nothing but the lowest prostitute here. I don't give a fuck who you are outside. Hence, this attire is useless."

With a pair of scissors, he starts cutting up her shirt, then her bra, exposing her nipples. It's her second time baring herself in front of Master, but she still felt embarrassed as the coldness of the atmosphere come in contact with her nipples.

Master continues his assault and starts cutting up her stockings, then her panties.

"Oh my god, what am I going to wear to leave this place?" Jess thought to herself. But beneath her concerns is an underlying excitement - no man had ever dominated her this way before, in her office outfit. She fires wimpy men in this attire, now they are being ripped to shreds by her Master.

Master caressed her exposed body for a while, then started rubbing her vagina. He can sense that she is wet.

"Whore. Why are you so wet?" he questioned.

Jess stayed silent.

"You remembered the last time you ignored me? I won't ask you again." Master gave his final warning. Jess knows he's not playing around.

"When...when I get tied up, exposed myself to you...it makes me horny.." she said in a soft, ashamed tone.

"Then what do you want?"

"Can...can put your fingers...inside..."

"Inside WHERE?"

"Inside...my vagina..."

"Use coarser words, don't act like some atas manager you stupid fuck."

"In...inside my cheebye."

Yong grabbed her hair and yelled at her.

"YOU THINK YOUR MASTER TAKES ORDERS FROM YOU, FUCKING BITCH?"

"Sorry, sorry Master!"

Jess is absolutely terrified, and even more aroused by his dominant presence. And then, she feels his fingers slowly dip inside her vagina, and deeper, and deeper...until it goes all the way in.

Master pulls it out halfway, then penetrates her again. He picks up speed and is now truly fingering her. Jess felt pleasure like she never had before. She moaned and moaned, until she could feel an urge to urinate, and embarrassingly pleaded.

"Uggghh! UGGGHHHH!!! STOP MASTER...I...NEED TO GO TOILET!"

"Just pee here! Down here you are no different from a dog!"

Jess could not hold it in any longer and squirted, as a massive wave of pleasure shook her body. It's her first ever orgasm, and for a full minute she came like mad.

Master brings up his hand as her love juices dripped from his fingers. "See how horny you are, fucking slut? What senior manager? Prostitute!"
Old 16-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Awesome write up.. Love that Ds.. Who is she?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 16-12-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 16-12-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozu View Post
Awesome write up.. Love that Ds.. Who is she?
Rinne Touka
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1