The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [B][I]A very short Story[/B][/I]~ HOT Horny Babes ~

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 14-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Having made passionate love to virgin Amy in the water before bringing her teacher Rosie to a mind blowing orgasm with his tongue, Matthew needed to rest. Lying down by the side of the stream he dozed off for an hour before being awoken by a sock to the head. Pulling up on his backside, he could just about make out Rosie's outline, groping around in the dark searching for discarded clothes. As she came across items of Matthew's, she tossed them his way.

Eventually both had gathered everything safely up and were able to dress once more. "It's time I made a move," Rosie disclosed. "Can you, um, say bye-bye to Amy for me and tell her I had a wonderful time," she added, clearly a little embarrassed by her sexual antics in the stream.

"Sure. Come on, I'll walk you home," offered Matthew, standing.

"It's okay, it's not far," Rosie countered, but Matthew wasn't taking no for an answer, especially in a dense and dark woodland late at night.

Clasping hold of his hand, the comely schoolteacher led them blindly yet proficiently through the labyrinthine paths using some kind of sixth sense. As they threaded past the back of the house, music could be heard seeping through the walls into the still black air. "Sure you won't come in first for a quick one?" Matthew enquired.

"No, best I get home. Tom will be waiting up," Rosie replied guiltily.

A 15 minute walk through more forest, finally the lights of a faraway street burned a yellow hole in the blackness. Mounting a stile, the pretty teacher turned to say goodbye. Yet Matthew being Matthew insisted on walking her right up to the door, an offer borne of genuine concern for her welfare rather than harbouring an ulterior motive. Though Matthew couldn't deny how heavy his balls felt, having yet to cum that evening. The nearer they got to the door, the edgier Rosie became, worried that her boyfriend might be looking out. She could do without the inevitable inquisition. "Okay thanks," she said, making a hasty jink to depart.

Matthew caught hold of her hand. "Don't I even get a goodnight kiss?"

Rosie glanced around anxiously, a distant light in the house just visible. "Matthew I can't..."

With that he eased her up the driveway, past the front door, and against the side wall of the house. Knee raised into her groin, Matthew pressed his lips firmly to hers. Rosie's clenched fists groped ineffectively in the air. "Matthew no, not here," she protested through long volleys of lip and tongue action, though her body was telling a different story, moulding back into his almost of its own accord.

Rosie couldn't prevent her hands unclenching and moving to Matthew's shoulders as the pair pressed tightly. She squealed in a mix of surprise and delight as he in turn took a firm hold on each buttock and kneaded manfully.

Suddenly a light came on in the porch and the front door creaked open. "Rosie, is that you?" rang out the male voice less than 6 feet away.

"Oh my God it's Tom," she breathed, eyes bulging and holding perfectly still.

Were her boyfriend to step outside and peer back around the corner, he'd catch his lover and the handsome stranger pressed to the side of the house in an impossible-to-explain clinch. As the door opened wider, a funnel of light from inside brushed their profiles. Her heart thumping against his, Rosie eased Matthew deeper into the shadows, careful not to make a sound in the gravel underfoot.

Despite the gravity of the situation, Matthew couldn't resist reaching between her legs, his errant thumb finding the crotch of her panties soaked through. Though she acted to the contrary, Rosie, it seemed, was getting off on the thrill of discovery as much as her partner was. She implored him with her eyes to stop yet that only made Matthew more determined. Moving the damp material to one side he buried two fingertips inside the moist cunt hole as Rosie battled to control her breathing.

Around the corner, deciding he must have been hearing things, Tom issued a sigh and pushed shut the door once more, blackening the driveway and the two conjoined figures. "Phew that was close," whispered Matthew, his cock twitching uncontrollably. "There's no chance of being invited in for a coffee I suppose then?"

"You're crazy," she replied in hushed tones, heavy with exasperation.

"Well I'm horny. And clearly you are too," he stated, fingers flexing inside her.

Rosie groaned as her clit came under attack from the embedded digits. "No I'm not, now let me go."

Matthew just smiled, removing the fingers and pressing them to his lips but continuing to pin her to the wall. He signalled his approval at her musky taste with a pleasurable sigh. However, his next move caught her completely off guard. "Eek, what are you doing?" squealed the schoolteacher as Matthew rotated her body so that she faced away from him, her ample bosom squashed to the wall, his body shielding hers like a cage. "No Matthew, no, not here, not now...please..."

Undeterred by the weak protests, Matthew pressed up closer still, sucking at her soft and tender neck whilst lifting the straps of the black dress off her shoulders with his thumbs. "Matthew, no," Rosie mouthed, her resolve almost completely drained he feasted upon an exposed shoulder blade.

The straps falling away down her arms, the dress crumpled above her breasts, held in place only by their firm roundness. Shoulders and upper back exposed to the cool night air, she shivered. Reaching down, Matthew placed a hand on her bum then ran it slowly over the curvaceous mound to the back of her knee. Elevated slowly, he caressed up the rear of her thigh, gathering up the skirt on the way to expose a thigh top. Rosie gasped, continuing to protest unconvincingly.

When his hand reached the pleasant plumpness of her bum once more, Matthew gave the excess flesh a good hard squeeze, before slipping his fingers inside the elasticated hem of her panties. Unable to breathe, let alone move, Rosie stood as still as a corpse, pressed tight to the wall the wall. When she did eventually catch a breath, it came in fits and starts. She seemed powerless to resist his advances but knew she had to. If Matthew got his cock anywhere near her soaking wet pussy of hers she'd sure as hell be screaming down the neighbourhood within seconds. "No, no, no," she panted, body wanting it so badly, her mind in a steely determination to fight the urge.

By adjusting position to press her pussy to the wall, she hoped to railroad her ardent suitor as he frisked her up and down, one hand in her panties, the other playing with her hair. "Oh no, please Matthew," she implored.

With access to her pussy denied, growing a little frustrated Matthew pushed a fingertip against the knot of her arse. Rosie startled. "Oh God no, Matthew...please..."

Matthew twisted it, breaching the seal and corkscrewing to the tip as Rosie went all limp. Working it in, he buried to the knuckle, Rosie's arse wall gripping tight and causing her to mewl like a cat on heat. Suddenly the front door opened once more. "Rosie?"

With Matthew distracted momentarily, Rosie managed to slip his grasp. As she made the short dash she tugged up the straps of the dress and fled into the waiting arms of her lover.
Old 14-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Matthew sighed, keeping to the shadows until the door had been shut firmly. Yet he didn't head back immediately, hovering instead beneath the bay window. With several of the top windows open, he was to make out the voices inside. Seemingly worked up by Matthew's digital exploration into her anus, Rosie was begging her lover: "I'm so damned horny, Tom, fuck me up the arse, stud."

"Oh my God, Rosie, what's come over you?" sounded Tom's response.

Two of her school students plus me, thought Matthew with a grin. Oh well, he couldn't win them all. He heard Tom move up behind his lover and, as ordered, shoved his cock into her tight behind. The sharp motion was marked with a squeal, followed by the slapping of fleshy thigh on curvy buttock. Matthew decided it was time to cut his losses and get back to the party.

A short pleasant walk was rendered slightly uncomfortable by the raging hard-on in his trousers and a pair of full-to-bursting bollocks that felt the size of tennis balls. It was just before midnight when Matthew arrived back at the house, numbers having thinned noticeably. Amy's drunken teenaged pals and most of the older relatives had disappeared, leaving just a scattering of guests. "Matthew!" cried pretty half-caste Beth, running up and throwing her arms around her brother's neck.

And yes he was pleased to see her, the semi erection nudging her hip. Evidently she'd been drinking for she was uncoordinated and giggly, as was her little friend Alice, the yummy 20-year old redhead who shadowed her everywhere like a lost puppy. As Matthew took a seat in the lounge, each girl backed up to sit on a knee, pressing their backs into his accommodating chest and resting their heads on his shoulders.

Reaching up, Matthew stroked his fingers over his younger sister's colourful braiding, looking over her shoulder and down a wonderfully proportioned body. She looked absolutely divine in the skimpy red halter top and hot pants, her coffee-coloured belly flat as a pancake, her legs long and angular.

On the other side, Alice looked pale and wan in comparison, her skin like alabaster. She was, however, a playful little thing, grinding her bum into Matthew's knee as a stray hand 'accidentally' brushed over his crotch.

Birthday girl Amy flounced in, also clearly the worse for drink. "Look what daddy bought me for my birthday, Matthew," she gushed, brandishing a tiny silver camcorder. "Come quick," she added, her spare hand touching Matthew's chest.

"And where might you be planning on taking my brother?" enquired Beth who was enjoying Matthew's close attention.

"He's my brother too," retorted Amy. "And it's my birthday," she added, stomping a foot.

"It WAS your birthday," corrected Beth, indicating to the clock, its minute hand on 5 past 12. "Now go annoy someone else, baby."

"I am not a baby, am I Matthew?"

Matthew blushed. That certainly was true. "Look, you can share me," he offered, his cock twitching in anticipation.

"Can I too?" asked Alice, her green eyes sparkling.

Leaning up the cute redhead pressed her lips to Matthew's. He kissed her back, their tongues grazing.

"You won't regret it," promised Amy with a wicked look on her sugar sweet face. "I've been doing some secret filming."

"Ooh," the others chorused.

They mounted the stairs excitedly, buoyed by Amy's naughty offer, arriving at the top to find her bedroom door locked. Some other couple were getting up to no good, it seemed, as the early hours and copious amounts of alcohol brought along a tidal wave of lust. Moving up the landing, they found Meg's bedroom unoccupied. Amy ensured to secure the bolt so as to avoid disturbance, vaulting up to join the trio on the bed.

She started replaying the night's events on the foldout screen of the camcorder, caught earlier as she'd moved among the party guests testing out her new toy. Some uncoordinated dancing, some smiling relatives, the birthday cake and a load of silly drunken party games, there was nothing of the salacious promise. Indeed Matthew could quickly have lost interest had it not for sister Beth's hot little brown body pressed tight to his as his body pressed to Alice's.

Sensing the unrest among the group, Amy activated fast-forward, the figures moving like a Benny Hill sketch. Searching for something juicier, she maintained their interest with the pitch: "I 'accidentally' left it on in mum's room earlier."

Suddenly the scene on the screen changed and their mother moved into view, galvanising everyone's attention. Her lipstick smeared and looking dishevelled, Hannah looked a vision of MILF sluttishness. Matthew could feel Beth's excited warm breath on his neck and her hand rest on his hip, stroking lovingly. In turn, he smoothed a hand up Alice's waist, causing the sexy redhead to purr.

On the monitor, Hannah was joined in her bedroom by a guy, all four craning violently to see. "Oh my God!" exclaimed Amy who had yet to vet the secret footage and now perhaps wished she had.

Her father Erik joined the scene, wrestling with his zip. "We can't watch this..."

"Oh yes we can," chorused Amy's 3 horny companions.

Erik was a short stout man, no taller than 5'5, naturally light haired as befitted his Scandinavian roots. The hair on his crown was thinning though offset by a pointy golden goatee. Ruby lip-shaped stains were dotted around his face and neck from where he and his former girlfriend had been making out earlier. God knows what she sees in him, thought Matthew, though the fervent voyeur inside him held his attention raptly.

It was only why, when he dropped his trousers. Though it was slim, his cock stretched a good ten inches from a tangle of golden pubes. "Wow!" gasped an excited Alice, surveying the Swede's cock with an appreciative eye and shifting to allow Matthew's hand to travel down her waist and inside her skirt.

Onscreen, Hannah held out a hand to ease her ex-boyfriend closer. Erik gave her neck a kiss then drew back to admire the woman that'd dumped him 18 years earlier. Rummaging inside the bustier, Hannah extracted both heaving breasts. They overhung the dress like two wobbling blancmanges, nipples like thimbles.

Grinning and shuffling up, Erik allowed his cock be smothered in the impressive cleavage like a hot dog in two buns, clamped snugly in the rippling mounds of tit flesh. Encouraged by a breathless Hannah to give it to her hard, the diminutive Swede began to pump back and forth, the purple tip appearing and disappearing through the top, nudging her chin intermittently. Streaks of precum glistened on the skin.

Craning forward, Hannah allowed the tip to nudge her scarlet lips, taking in the dew on her tongue and exchanging it for smudges of lipstick that coated the head. Taking a step back, Erik stood hands on hips, the long penis jerking. Falling from the bed and on to her knees on the carpet, Hannah looked up with lustful eyes. Letting her jaw loosen she took the whole cock in her mouth in one, demonstrating the art of the effective deep throating to her 3 engrossed offspring and a wide-eyed Alice.

Overcoming the embarrassment at witnessing her parents at play, Amy relaxed. One hand holding the camcorder a little unsteadily, the birthday girl's other hand disappeared up her skirt. She moaned as a set of fingers pressed the thong into her pussy's opening. The Devil will find work for idle hands and in this instance he magnetised Beth's and Alice's to Matthew's bulging crotch. Intrigued by its elevation and contours, Alice traced the length and breadth with a fingernail. Matthew exhaled, an evening of abstinence and false dawns having made him hornier than ever before.

Lying back on his elbows, he allowed chestnut beauty Alice to unzip his jeans, her fingers as shaky as Amy's, her breath racing. Lifting his buttocks off the bed, Matthew let Beth tug down the jeans and boxers in one hefty pull. The cock sprang up and into the waiting hand of Alice. With a little squeal of delight she cradled the lovely thick slab of manhood. It throbbed in her palm and dispensed a dollop of precum.

It was Beth that seized the initiative, however, leaning forward to mimic her mother's actions on the cam. Enveloping the head in the warm recess of her mouth, she sucked Matthew's engorged knob end with intent. Working like some crack team, Alice drew the foreskin right down to the base, allowing Beth's tongue to rove around the upper shaft and lick it all over.

Such was the feeling of bliss, Matthew's eyes closed yet he had to keep them open, not wishing to miss out on what was happening to his mother. The release came sooner than expected when Erik, driven crazy by their sexy MILF drew back and unleashed a rope of cum in Hannah's face. That allowed Matthew to lie back and have his cock shared by the two friends. Putting down the camcorder, Amy made to sit on his face. Matthew was in heaven.

At that moment, however, a voice outside the bedroom room alerted the aroused quartet. "Amy-it's-your-dad-dee," Erik announced in an almost comical-sounding Scandinavian brogue. "Are-you-there-Amy-hun-nee? Dad-dee's-going-home-soon."

"Shit," hissed Amy, stepping back off Matthew's face.

All looked like scared, unsure what to do. "He won't take no for answer," Amy lamented. "I'm going to have to let him in. Quick you lot, hide in the wardrobe."

Hurriedly she ushered the trio inside Meg's spacious closet, Matthew waddling like a walrus with his trousers and boxers still around his ankles. Simulating a yawn towards the door and fighting to compose herself, Amy announced: "Coming daddy – was feeling sleepy, just having a lie-down."

Sliding back the lock she let her father in. Face pensive, his immediate reaction was to sniff at the air that was thick with the aroma of excited cunt. In their hiding place, Matthew, Beth and Alice barely dared to breathe.

Erik held his arms wide as Amy motioned forward on her knees on the bed. Arms reaching around the expansive midriff, she hugged her daddy. Once more his nose jerked, sniffing at the air over her shoulder. As Amy uncoupled and issued a forced smile, her father took hold of her right hand and held the fingers to his nostrils. He took a long hard sniff, seeming to savour the pungent scent ingrained in them. Issuing a thoughtful 'hmm', silently he moved to the door and slid the bolt back across.

Amy held her breath and position, as rooted to the spot as her 3 concealed cohorts who gazed on with mouths agape. Moving in once more, daddy Erik took hold of the offending fingers and sucked on them one by one. Amy quivered, her eyes expanding. Satisfied that the fingers were clean, he reached across and lifted up the two frontal flaps of her airy dress to expose the dainty breasts. The nipple rings glinted back. "My-daughter-grew-up-to-be-a-slut," he sighed.

With that he moved his hands up to cup the tiny orbs, pinching at the flesh as Amy's face contorted. Clamping eat puffy teat in the juncture between thumb and forefinger, he rotated like wrenches tightening nuts. Muted through shock, Amy bit her lip as her father toyed with her nipples and reminded her once more what a slut she'd become. "Yes daddy, sorry daddy," she mouthed, willing the ordeal to end.

In the wardrobe, Matthew felt Beth press back into him as they peered through the tiny crack. The fear of discovery was at its utmost, he could nonetheless not resist reaching around the front and slipping his hands inside the halter top. Beth's tits shivered at his touch and she struggled to stifle a gasp as her brother moulded firmly.

Below them, Alice was knelt down between Beth's legs, utilising her own bit of door crack to watch Amy's uncomfortable yet arousing ensnarement. Feeling Matthew's exposed cock rise to nudge the back of her head, the little redhead smiled before rotating carefully to face it. This time it was Matthew's turn to muffle a gasp as Alice's hungry mouth swallowed the raging appendage, her nose nestled in the mesh of pubes. His eyes slanted but continued to peer back into the bedroom, mesmerised by the surreal scene.

"Lift-your-skirt-honey," commanded Erik.

Amy's face contorted though she reached compliantly for the hem nonetheless. Leaning against the bed, hands supported on the mattress, Erik allowed his tongue to trace a wet path down his daughter's belly. Reaching the pierced navel, he gave the stud a suck before continuing on, eagerly kissing the small area of skin that separated belly button from thong top. "Mmmmmmmm-a-thong-slut," the middle-aged pervert's lips resonated as he slobbered over his teen daughter.
Old 15-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 15-12-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
testeresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story and pictures
Old 15-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Erik tugged down the thong till it lay flat on the bed at her knees. Motioning at her to change position, she sat upon the bed, thighs pressed together. Erik lifted the skimpy piece of underwear over her feet and free. Legs unsteady against the bed, Erik held the damp crotch to his face, breathing in exaggeratedly. Taking them away, he half-smiled, half-sneered, rubbing his goatee thoughtfully. "Oh-my-daughter-is-indeed-a-slut."

Leaning forward he placed his hands between her knees, prising them apart. He issued a pleasurable sigh at the sight of her blonde pussy, its hairs so light as to make it appear almost bare. Amy tried to force them shut but Erik had firm hold. Lifting, he caused her to rock back onto her bum, feet in the air.

A rogue finger of her daddy's nudged the lips, twisting as it entered. Amy whimpered as her pussy sucked at the fat fingertip. Erik pushed it all the way in, searching in vain for the hymen that was no longer there. Hand on heart dramatically he exhaled: "Oh-my-daughter-is-a-whore."

Amy moaned, arousal taking hold almost subconsciously. Reaching out, her slender fingers raked at her father's thinning hair. Instinctively Amy drew back her knees and spread them wide. Her hot cunt was twitching rapidly, dripping with liquid desire. It craved to be licked and sucked. As Erik climbed onto the bed on his knees, Amy shook as a blast of hot breath warmed her pubic mound.

Erik pushed her thighs wider apart then moved his hands beneath her, moulding the globular arse cheeks firmly. Amy shivered, wriggling her hips as his rough hand strokes sent spasms up her spine and into every nerve end. She arched to push her pussy closer to his mouth, eyes begging him to feast upon her delicious womanhood. Drawing her knees back to her shoulders, the teenager shut her eyes dreamily, running her tongue around her lips.

In the wardrobe, Matthew and Beth could barely believe what they were witnessing mere feet away. Matthew had carefully worked the halter free and was busily giving Beth's nipples a good pinch and twist. Beth had her fist in her mouth to prevent any sound slipping out. Yet it was near impossible, particular since, down below she could hear her best friend slurping on her brother's hard cock whilst her sister was about to be licked into a frenzy of lust by her own father.

Amy hissed and sank her teeth in her lower lip as Erik slid his tongue into the moist crack. Her soft cuntlips parted just enough to allow the roving organ to enter. As she tensed, her labia clamped tight, trapping the tongue between. Erik flicked urgently like a chameleon, delving deeper, the wiry goatee brushing his little girl's perineum.

Pinching her tits with one hand, Amy slapped the mattress with the other as wonderful sensations spread right through her cunt and up her belly. Her daddy's tongue darted forward repeatedly, driving her insane. "Oh daddy! Daddy!" she groaned, hips circling as she rocked on her father's experienced tongue.

Waves of bliss swept up into her loins, stealing away her breath, her clit swelling markedly. Enraptured, she spread her thighs even wider and tightened the grip on those erect teats between her fingers, stretching them obscenely from her body like they were made of plasticine.

Barely coming up for air, Erik moved his tongue around and around a hot cunt that had opened like a petalling flower. He was determined to taste every single inch of the delicious dish. As Amy cavorted, drips of cunt honey trickled down her father's throat. He swallowed with a groan of approval, not relenting. Her free hand twisting the bedsheets into a knot, Amy begged him to lick her harder, deeper, to bury his tongue in her impenetrable reaches. Her first ever bout of cunnilingus, it was never to be forgotten.

In the wardrobe, Alice had her lips firmly around Matthew's cock, sucking and licking and plunging up and down in a steady mind blowing rhythm. Every so often a dollop of precum squeezed from the eye, swallowed gratefully. As he pawed at Beth's gorgeous breasts, unable to stand it any longer, she shoved 3 fingers in her cunt. The trio were enraptured, discovery playing second fiddle to lust.

However, with Erik in overdrive, the sounds from the closet went unnoticed. Trails of saliva snaked their way down the girl's inner thighs as an intense and unabating heat soared up her young fuck-hole. Sloppy lips mopped up the juicy deposits as they oozed out of her crack, some of the honey congealing in his beard. "You're making your little slut all wet, daddy," she mouthed, her voice shaky, frantic.

Erik glanced down to see the long prick between his legs standing upright. He craved relief. Barely losing contact with his daughter's pussy he swirled around until they were in the '69' position. Angling, he fed the prick into her mouth, inch by inch. An inexperienced cocksucker, the first time in fact she'd had one in her mouth, Amy's lack of proficiency mattered not. Erik simply wanted a hole to fuck, a receptacle to take his spunk, using it as if it were a cunt. Sliding in and out, he nudged her throat. All Amy had to do was to ensure not to choke and purse her lips tightly enough to enable her mouth to be fucked.

Amy raised her buttocks, pussy snaring her daddy's tongue with and brushing his nose with her wispy golden bush. Her clit swelled until she thought it might burst, throbbing like an overworked generator, whilst her moans grew louder, filling the room. "Ew-eeeeeee!" she squealed as her father jabbed the tip of his tongue yet deeper, finding uncharted depths. "Oh, daddy, I'm going to cum all over your face any second now!"

Matthew would have issued Alice that self same warning were it not for the secrecy they felt duty bound to maintain. Instead, having saved up the orgasm and two huge balls of cum for hours on end, he simply detonated in Alice's warm mouth, filling it to overflowing with an unprecedented half a dozen spurts. Unable to swallow more than a third of the sticky deposit, it spilled from the sides of the redhead's mouth like lava from a volcano.

Climbing to her feet carefully, Alice shared the bounty with her best friend, little Beth's pink tongue poking out to scoop up the overflow from her lips and chin. It was a wonder they were not discovered. By now, however, Erik's face was buried so deep and Amy's thighs were clamped so tight to his ears that all he could hear was a muffled church-like hollow din.

Lost to lust on the bed, Amy rotated her hips in wide circles, bouncing on her bum in an effort to endure the unbearable pleasures she was being subjected to. Her cunt throbbed and throbbed and throbbed, craving a release. Finally the torture reached its zenith and the orgasm took a firm grip, crashing through her girlish body. "Ohhh!" she cried, tossing back her head. "Yes! Yes! Yesssssss! I'm cumming, daddy, I'm cummmmmmming! Aaargh!"

She bucked repeatedly like she was plugged into the electric mains, slamming her gushing cunt hard against her father's mouth. Her juice ran endlessly, marked by little minor explosions like an aftershock. She strained against him and listened as her father sucked her cunthole dry, savouring every last drop.

Standing, he wiped a backhand across his mouth, looking on with a mix of disdain and amazement. "Yes-my-daughter-is-a-slut."

With that he turned and departed, leaving Amy writhing in the sheets as she came down off the intense sexual high. When Erik was safely out-of-sight the trio bundled out of the wardrobe, cramming on the bed with Amy, giggling. Matthew lifted each arm to allow Beth and Alice to snake beneath, their cheeks pressed tight to the strong chest, his heart reverberating through Beth's brain. Amy curled up in the foetal position between his legs and laid her head in his lap, staring dreamily into space. Sleep came all too easily.

They were awoken some time later by Meg, returning to reclaim her bed, tiredly shooing them away. Matthew was pleased to see Marco was nowhere to be seen, his covetousness around the 4 sisters having reached extremes. After giving Matthew a goodnight kiss, Beth and Alice headed to Beth's room and Amy to hers, still in a zombie-like state of shock. It had been some day for the birthday girl. Meg pressed her lips to Matthew's and promised to see him soon.

In a catatonic state of his own, Matthew drew back the door of Jo's room, only to find out at the last moment that his elder sister had reclaimed it. He could just about make out her and the shopgirl Alison's as they snoozed in one another's arms. They looked too cosy to disturb, not that the idea was without appeal. Turning and pulling the door shut, Matthew bumped into his mother on the landing, the last to get to bed. He explained the predicament, wondering if there was a duvet he could take down to the couch. Hannah smiled maternally. "Go jump in mine, Matthew honey," she offered with a smile.

"No I can't..."

"Yes you can."

Matthew exhaled deeply. In a way it made sense – she did have a nice big double bed after all. His stuff in Jo's room, Matthew was forced to spend the night naked, but it was plenty warm enough. Immediately he entered a light dreamy snooze, snug among the crisp sheets. He sighed as his mother climbed in beside, smelling the understated body scent as she snuggled up to him, an arm falling across his body to hold him to her.

There were 7 more hours to the flight home to Manila.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How about some short video clips than just pictures......?

Check it out Bros....

http://www.xvideos.com/video44524567...in.live_fvofw7
http://www.xvideos.com/video44524747...in.live_fvofw7
http://www.xvideos.com/video35490701/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video35444335/_j8_
http://www.xvideos.com/video38672537/37_j8_
http://www.xvideos.com/video39581465...ills_-_javx.cc
http://www.xvideos.com/video39568249...ills_-_javx.cc
http://www.xvideos.com/video39148732/xxx
http://www.xvideos.com/video35454619/her_name_please_
http://www.xvideos.com/video32768977...air_trip_2017_
http://www.xvideos.com/video33331907...rst_time_2018_
http://www.xvideos.com/video40512405...lm_18_hot_2018
http://www.xvideos.com/video37277931...lm_18_hot_2018

https://ck.juicyads.com/getjuicy.php...t564q4j4i434w2

E N J O Y. . . .
Old 16-12-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

As the jet touched down on Luzon Island, bringing Matthew AnalRider 'home' to the Philippines, he resolved to look upon what had happened in England as a holiday romance. Yes, it was great while it lasted, but there was no future in it, was there? He had to get on with living the rest of his life to the full, to look forward and not back, didn't he?

Yet barely an hour later, as he sat alone in the lounge of the sumptuous apartment in the middle of Manila's Makati financial district, the 20-year old couldn't help but reflect upon a week that had changed his life. Sighing wistfully, he yearned for his mother's voluptuous bosom, craved Meg's beautiful mouth, longed for Jo's exquisite pussy, longed to feel Beth's delicious coffee-coloured legs and arse and was desperate to hear Amy's delightful giggle again. Oh how he missed them all so much and he'd only been gone a day.

To occupy his mind, Matthew embarked upon the seemingly onerous task of wading through the scores of condolence cards that had accumulated in the pigeonhole in his absence. Yet in half an hour the job was done. Taking hold of the address book, he set about contacting those that had still to hear the news of his father's passing. Yet that killed only another hour and all too soon he was twiddling his thumbs idly.

Thus the phone call that came just before nightfall was a something of a godsend. It was his father's lawyer, Tino Precum, inviting him to dinner. A limousine would be there at eight to collect him, if he wished, Tino offered as an incentive to his new best client. After minimal thought Matthew consented, if only to leave behind the claustrophobic concrete confines of the apartment for a short while.

The car took him through the thronging city, abuzz with insect-like activity, to the more laid-back Manila Bay. With its azure blue boundaries, florid scenery and picture postcard beauty that, he strove to convince himself, surpassed anything England had to offer, a visitor could easily fall in love with the place. In fact it had everything a young man could wish for but his family.

A short stroll down the jetty took him to the floating restaurant in the harbour where Manila's top movers and shakers habitually gathered. Having secured the best table, one that afforded an unrestricted view of the entire boat, Tino rose in greeting. He offered grave condolences and a firm handshake, enquiring how Matthew was bearing up. He was lonesome, though not on account of his father.

Immediately a waiter materialised with a frosted glass and a bottle of San Miguel. The night balmy and humid, Matthew supped gratefully and perused the menu. He chose a starter of nilagang soup, with Tino electing to join him. For the main course, Tino plumped for crispy pata, a dish of deep fried pork knuckle. Patting his midriff a little guiltily in its wake the lawyer dabbed at the side of his mouth. Matthew stuck to his favourite Filipino dish, ALIMANGO, a steamed crab delicacy that was far more figure-conscious. Accompanied naturally by enough fried rice to feed the whole boat, Matthew leaned back in the chair bloated.

The formalities dealt with, Tino wasted no time in getting down to business. "Well Matthew, you soon be very rich young man."

Matthew issued a sombre smile.

"You come see me in office next week and we go through details, yah?"

Matthew agreed, taking charge of another bottle of beer, his head beginning to swim pleasantly.

"So," continued Tino, his eyes sparkling, "we go on somewhere yah? You want lapdancers tonight, yes Matthew?"

The lawyer offered with a nudge-nudge-wink-wink expression and Matthew smiled inwardly. After the week that had just surpassed in the company of some of the sexiest women Matthew knew, a lapdance would be like eating beefburger after becoming accustomed to dining out on caviar. Sensing Matthew's reticence, Tino changed tack. "Or you want more, huh? I know nice Asian-American girl take care all your needs."

Matthew forced a smile. It certainly made him think. Putting matters into perspective for a moment, he was a soon-to-be millionaire bachelor just out of his teens with filmstar good looks and a lifeguard's physique. He could more or less have his pick of just about every eligible girl on the island. Yet, despite a newfound enthusiasm for sex and admittedly feeling as horny as hell, tactfully he declined, citing tiredness from the long flight. Taking care of the bill, Tino wished him well and reminded his client of their meeting the following week.

Unbeknown to the lawyer, there was also an ulterior motive behind Matthew's decision, a method to his madness. Indeed, during the stop-start limousine journey back to the apartment, his cock jerked at the very prospect. The young man's mind wandered back to the events that had preceded his departure from England.

Worn out from Amy's party – he had, after all, enjoyed a romp with both the party girl and her teacher in the stream and then another with Beth and Alice in the wardrobe, Matthew had fallen into a deep long sleep. Snoozing contentedly among the crisp covers of his mother's bed, she cradled him. Rousing some two to three hours later with the first sprinkling of dawn pressing the curtains, glancing down he saw his mother's hand draped across his chest as they spooned, her soft breasts cushioning his spine.

Matthew's awakening proved to be something of a catalyst. Slowly Hannah's hand animated, producing gentle, loving strokes, teasing the hairs on a well-defined chest. Matthew sighed contentedly as his nipples were palmed and her breath quickened markedly, warm on the nape of his neck. Adjusting, she pushed her pussy forward to brush a buttock whilst continuing to caress purposefully. The stirrings deep in his groin causing Matthew's breath to race too, cock inflating to poke up from between his thighs.

In a stealthy manner, Hannah's hand moved lower, rubbing her son's belly in a circular motion as she pressed tight and administered a feather light kiss behind the ear. Her lips moved inside to brush her son's neck. At the same time the roving hand lowered further until her wrist brushed the blunt head of a penis almost fully-erect by that point. Under the unerring attention, within seconds it was as stiff as Matthew could remember, so hard it was painful.

Exhaling lustfully at its rigidity, Hannah took a firm grip of the shaft, wrapping her fingers around expertly and gently easing down the foreskin. The motion took Matthew's breath away and he groaned. As she caressed lovingly her thumb elevated to circle the bulbous head. Matthew exhaled his pleasure, eyes shut tight as his body experienced wave upon wave of pleasure from the merest squeeze of her palm. His cock end tingled, a single teardrop of precum oozing from the eye.

Issuing a gleeful purr, Hannah reached to scoop up the dollop with her index finger. Raising the sticky fingertip to her lips she sucked it clean, the taste lingering on her tongue. As she pressed forward and her pussy made contact with a buttock once more, a dab of moistness rubbed the flesh.......

Abruptly..... Matthew was dreamily awakened from his dreamland...

"Mr AnalRider, sir...Mr AnalRider...you're home."

Matthew looked up, distracted from his revelry by the driver craning around, the limousine stationary in front of the security gates at the apartment complex. Reaching into his pocket he gave the driver a 500-peso tip, the generous gesture met with a heartfelt thank you. Shifting to conceal the rather obvious erection, Matthew strolled away. He could barely wait to get inside the apartment and continue the reminiscence, salivating at the mouth.

Hurrying from room to room he drew all the curtains, dimming the lights and swapping the suit worn to dinner for a baggy sports top and joggers. Never before in his entire life had he looked forward to masturbating with quite so much relish. Though he did have something to aid the process, somewhat relieved they hadn't challenged him at customs. It might have taken some explaining. Taking the silver disc from its case he slipped it into the DVD player, settling down to view his leaving present from the girls.
Old 17-12-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

"Hi Matthew," resonated Amy's voice from the TV, the picture revealing his youngest sister's pretty face. "Are you missing us already? I hope you are, in a nice way, of course," she added with a beguiling smile.

"Yes," he replied croakily to the screen, all these thousands of miles away.

Reaching out to touch her golden hair, he felt only static on the cold screen, behind which Amy was incarcerated. The lens lowered to her breasts, hovering on them. Playfully she lifted the t-shirt to reveal the three piercings that had symbolised her journey from girl to woman whilst in his presence. Matthew sighed deeply. "I love you, Amy," he mouthed to the screen.

She made no reply.

Next up was Meg waving excitedly at the screen. "Hello little bro, hope you arrived home safely," the eldest sister announced, tears immediately welling up in her hazel eyes.

Matthew felt it too, gulping back a lump in his throat the size of a golf ball.

"Remember these?" she smiled, pursing her lips into a fishlike expression.

"Oh God yes," Matthew replied dolefully.

Jo came on next, clearly putting on a brave face. Her message was more sombre. "Thank you, Matthew. Thank you for brightening up our lives. I love you baby brother."

She had to move out of sight before she bawled out her eyes. Matthew sniffed away his own despair, struggling to temper his emotions too. "Love you too, Jo," he whispered.

Beth was the last of the girls to appear on the screen. She was stark naked on the bed, her brown flesh accentuated against the white duvet upon which she lay. "This is how I want you to remember me," she stated with a confident smile, parting her legs to reveal the trimmed black hair.

"Oh I will," he mouthed at the telly as she ran her hands up and down her body.

Finally it was his mother's turn. She too had tears in her eyes. "Love you, Matthew, hope you'll come visit soon. Now enjoy the rest of your going-away present."

"Oh I will mum, I will."

Matthew had mixed feelings. On the one hand he was sad at the poignant messages and the extreme distance from his sisters and mother. On the other hand he was filled with anticipation for what was to come, his mind wandering back to his mother's bed on that awesome final night.

On his back now, staring up dreamily, Hannah's skilled fingers continued to work his shaft beneath the sheets. Licking her lips she asked if he'd like to feel her tits. Matthew exhaled deep and long, nodding excitedly like a happy dog before lifting his hands to squeeze the fronts and undersides firmly. The plump orbs quivered in his palms, nipples sprouting obscenely as he kneaded. "Oh God, yesssssss," she hissed, her wrist action upping on a notch on the hard cock in her hand.

At that moment, unexpectedly the bedroom door opened and the inner light was switched on, flooding the bedroom in a golden luminescence that made them both blink. "Amy, what is it?" enquired Hannah as he continued to stroke her son's cock under the covers as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do.

At the same time, in full view of Amy, Matthew ensured to pinch and twist her nipples purposefully. Amy tiptoed over in a little white nightgown to perch on the edge of the bed, unfazed by the sight before her. "I was wondering, mummy, if we might give Matthew something to REALLY remember us by."

The teen lifted the new camcorder into sight, her blue eyes full of youthful wonder. "Something he can watch in Manila when he's lonely."

Hannah smiled, caressing her youngest daughter's blonde tangles. "That's very thoughtful of you, Amy darling."

Amy grinned, anxious to get going. Drawing back the covers, she observed her mother leisurely palming Matthew's rock hard cock. Lifting the camcorder she began filming, ensuring to capture her mother's oversized tits as they were mauled by Matthew's big hands, knowing that he would love seeing that later. And he did.

Whenever Hannah's ministrations forced a blob of precum to ooze up out of the eye, she'd deftly scoop it up with an eager digit, elevating it to her waiting tongue to feast upon lustfully. On the third such occasion, after having gathered up the seed, she pressed the dew-stained fingertip to Amy's pursed lips, piercing them. Her youngest daughter licked eagerly, before observing: "Ooh mummy, that's made me go all tingly."

Matthew watched mesmerised on the couch in Manila, reliving the unbelievable events that had preceded his departure. This had to be THE going-away present to beat all going-away presents. In truth, he found himself only marginally less hard than he'd been in the bedroom. Reaching down, he placed a hand inside the boxers and cupped his balls, squeezing gently. Moving up, he began to stroke the shaft, mimicking his mother's actions onscreen. Though his own hand was a poor relation, he craved the relief it would ultimately bring. Sighing deeply he masturbated, trying to match his mother's rhythm.

Yet Matthew wasn't able to replicate what happened next, and which Amy ensured to capture on the camcorder.

Shifting position to climb across and straddle Matthew's knees, Hannah towered over. As she bent forward at the middle, her hair tumbled, brushing Matthew's chest and stomach. At the same time, her fulsome breasts wobbled and spilled to the sides to create a cavernous cleavage of soft rippling flesh. Lying flat, the weighty mammaries came to rest at the tops of Matthew's thighs. Hands placed at either side, she squeezed them firmly together, clamping Matthew's thick shaft tight in the centre. He gasped as the natural wobble provided a gentle wave of stimulation to the imprisoned penis.

Capturing every precious second on the camcorder, Amy sighed audibly. Panning across from the sexy titwank, the youthful cameragirl settled the lens on a raised arse that was bobbing sexily. Moving closer and reaching over with her spare hand, Amy parted the cheeks of the older woman's rear with thumb and forefinger. In doing so, she exposed to the camera a clenched brown knot and below it a lush and freshly shaven pink crack, quivering gently and glistening with the first juices of arousal.

Hannah groaned at Amy's touch, her breath warming Matthew's belly as she continued to massage with cock with those monster tits. Amy pressed two fingers against the slit, her thumb idly grazing the anal ring. It was enough to set her mother off like a hair trigger. "Oh push your thumb in, Amy honey," Hannah begged in hoarse tones, wiggling provocatively and intent on getting the teen to plug her tightest hole.

Amy grinned and pushed forward, index and middle finger embedding easily in soaking wet cunt. Having allowed the digital intrusion, quickly the pussy crack sealed tight around Amy's fingers. At the same time her blunt thumb tip nestled snugly in the anal recess, pushing against the knot. As Amy applied a little more pressure, the hole stretched and yielded, suctioning around the thumb tip. Hannah whimpered as her arse was forced open. The spasms pulsed all through her excited body and caused her tits to jiggle and manipulate Matthew's cock with newfound vigour. The trio lost to lust, things were about to get a whole lot better.

Unseen to the camera, behind Amy the bedroom door creaked open once more. Matthew was first to become aware, his gaze elevating to meet Beth's chocolate eyes. The 19-year old half-caste's initial surprise at witnessing her mother's huge tits wrapped around her brother's rock hard cock whilst her sister fingered the older woman's two holes quickly dissipated as desire took hold of the coffee-coloured beauty. "Mmm, what have we here?" Beth mused.

With that she disrobed, the dressing gown pooling at her feet to leave her naked. Skipping quickly to Matthew's side, she sat down beside him, their backs to the headboard. The pair exchanged a long, lingering deep kiss, their tongues working feverishly. Matthew wanted nothing less than to press it right down her throat if he could. Beth groaned with lust as he sucked on her tongue.

Steadying the camcorder, Amy concentrated the lens on her own handiwork at her mother's rear, ensuring to capture her fingers sliding ever deeper into her mother's snug holes till she was gripped tight like a bowling ball. In the wake of Beth's entrance, unselfishly Hannah lifted her tits away, Matthew's shaft standing tall. The huge breasts were quickly replaced by a tiny brown hand, taking a good firm grip on the shaft.

Shuffling up on to her knees next to him, Beth rested her chin on top of his head, rubbing her pert tits in his face. The brown nipples looked delectable, as pronounced as American Hard Gums as they brushed over his nose. Growling, Matthew's lips locked around the right teat, sucking with urgency as Beth arched and ran her tremulous fingers through his hair. Her other hand continued to stroke her brother's cock lovingly, the head slick with precum.

As he watched from the couch in Manila, Matthew recalled with relish Beth's taste as their tongues danced. He licked his lips and gave his hard cock a purposeful tug, imagining it was Beth's hand instead. Watching the recording of that awesome last night in England came as close to actually being there as was possible. Up and down the shaft his fist pistoned, causing Matthew to groan, his eyes glued to the TV screen. At this rate with all the red hot action, he wasn't going to last long.

Onscreen, across the bed from he and Beth, Hannah pushed her round backside higher towards Amy, the younger girl holding her fingers and thumb perfectly still so that they screwed deeper into wet pussy and tight arse. Hannah gyrated, frigging herself senseless, the sound of slurping cunt and fervent moaning filling the room. Writhing around like a grounded eel, one hand slapped the bed as the other reached for Matthew's inner thigh. Moving higher, Hannah's hand wrapped around Beth's, the pair giving his cock a good dual tug.

If he hadn't been there, Matthew wouldn't have believed things could get any hotter, but they could – tenfold. Movement at the bedroom door signalled Meg's entrance, gliding over silently to take up a position the other side of her brother and shimmying out of her nightdress. They too kissed long and hard, savouring the taste, hands rubbing arms. They locked tight for over a minute, sucking the air out of each other's lungs. Breathlessly they pulled apart, gazing dreamily at one another.

Matthew barely had time to draw further breath when covetously Beth reclaimed her brother's mouth and his attention. Once more he found his tongue wrapped around Beth's, its lush pinkness in contrast to the brown lips. Not to be left out, Meg adjusted position, kissing all the way down Matthew's strong chest and belly before angling to take the head of his cock in her lips. Feeling the soft warmth of Meg's mouth wrap around the bloated knob, Matthew moaned back lustfully into Beth's mouth as he pawed at her tits purposefully. He was in heaven.

An adept cocksucker, Meg took things steadily, anxious for Matthew to savour the moment. Administering the utmost oral pleasure, her practised mouth devoured his pained erection inch by inch by inch. Sucking and licking the whole way down, obscene amounts of saliva bathed the shaft, pooling in the pubic fringe. Matthew didn't think it was possible to produce so much spittle but Meg had different ideas. And the whole thing was captured expertly by Amy who seemed to have developed a sixth sense for pointing the lens in the right place at the right time. Up and down bobbed Meg's head, Matthew's cock tip nudging her throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Careless Videos

http://www.xvideos.com/video23388638...h_hoi_hop_that
http://www.xvideos.com/video11033404...tingtits1_new_
http://www.xvideos.com/video24950481..._model_sleep_1
http://www.xvideos.com/video24950567..._model_sleep_2
http://www.xvideos.com/video22328333/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video22137123/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video52659497...e_at_javhd.net

E Y T
Old 18-12-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 18-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

The scene on the TV as hot as hell, unsurprisingly it quickly proved too much for the mesmerised observer in Manila as he slapped his cock with carefree abandon. Grunting, Matthew felt the seed rise swiftly from his balls, that familiar tingle and spurting out of the eye and looping onto his belly of spunk to form a sticky puddle. Continuing to stroke, he elicited three more copious loads, his belly swimming with seed. Regrettably, there were no hungry little mouths around to help clean up so Matthew groped aside for the Kleenex box. He had a funny feeling the tissues might not last long. Lying back, chest heaving and breath racing, he pressed the stop button on the DVD to save the remainder for later.

After a good five minutes spent collecting his breath on the couch, standing a little unsteadily Matthew wandered towards the kitchen, grabbing an ice-cold coke from the fridge and swigging generously. Continuing on, he opened the double doors that led on to the balcony. Smack in the centre of the financial sector, huge office blocks were dotted with light against the black skyline like something out of a movie. Somewhere beyond them, the ocean stretched out like a huge oil slick. And on the other side – the other side of the world – was his family. He brushed away a tear of remorse.

With 15 minutes of staring into space and reflecting dolefully on his solitude having elapsed, Matthew issued a deep sigh. The coke bottle empty, thoughts of what was left on the DVD sprung immediately to mind, causing a little life to work its way back into his flaccid cock. Glancing down he watched it rise against the crotch of the joggers. Returning to the lounge, he pressed play before settling down once more.

Getting cramp in her embedded fingers, Amy pulled them out of her mother's cunt and arse with a discernible sucking sound. Unplugged, excess pussy juice trickled its way down Hannah's inner thighs. Her arsehole was all red and swollen and puckered. Turning the cam on herself, Amy made sure to record the devouring of her own fingers AND thumb for Matthew's later pleasure. "Oh mummy you taste awesome," she enthused.

The visual had the desired effect on Matthew for once again in Manila he took a firm grip on his shaft. Unbelievably, and despite having shed a wad of hot seed not 20 minutes earlier, he was as hard as ever. Building a steady rhythm his fist blurred once more as the events onscreen thundered towards their incredible climax.

Anxious not to miss any of the action, Amy turned the lens back on the others. Hannah posed and blew a bee-stung kiss before spreading breadth-wise across the bed, parting her thighs, her knees overhanging the side. Amy moved with her mother, squatting on her knees on the carpet and focusing between the older woman's legs. Amy was so close it appeared as if the lens might disappear up her mother's sopping wet gaping vagina. Onscreen, the entire picture on the widescreen TV was filled with 40 inches of pink, shaven and sticky cunt. Matthew could almost smell and taste it.

As if on cue with her mother in that position, Jo entered the fray, sneaking into the bedroom clad in burgundy pyjamas. Observing everyone else's nudity, quickly she shed the jammies, her shapely breasts standing proud. Magnetised to her mother's inviting cunt, the elder girl dropped to her knees on the carpet. After a playful nuzzling of her mother's inner thighs, Jo buried her face in the older woman's moist pussy. Hannah slapped the bed once more as Jo's talented tongue licked its way from top to bottom, the tip slipping inside. Hannah's other hand took a firm grip in Jo's spiky hair, holding the girl firmly in place and drawing her deeper.

Using her own fingers expertly, Jo prised apart her mother's pussy lips, enabling her tongue to delve deeper yet. Hannah groaned and writhed as if trying to wriggle away from a hot poker. Unrelenting, Jo honed in on the swollen clit, mashing it in her lips. Sucking purposefully, she pushed the older woman to the verge of orgasm. A volley of tongue lashes and Hannah was tipped over the edge. Gushing endlessly, her juices coated Jo's chin, glistening as she emerged for air with a wicked grin. "You're such a filthy slut, mother," Jo observed, patting Hannah's quivering cunt. "Now give me some of the same."

With that they swapped positions, Jo moving onto the bed and pulling her mother's face to her sweet young pussy. Dutifully Amy undertook a circuit of the bed, ensuring to capture mother and daughter in the foreground with her three siblings providing an awesome backdrop. Determined to miss none of the highlights, this recording would be Matthew's reward for the past few days.

At the head of the bed, having spent a good five minutes trying to suck Matthew's cock off as if it were a stick of rock candy, Meg emerged for air. Matthew's cock was utterly drenched in saliva. More dribble ran from both sides of his sister's mouth as she grinned.

Beth uncoupled from her brother too, a pose and pout for Amy's camera before turning around to face away from Matthew, squatting above his rampant cock with her back to him. Amy lay flat on the bed, focusing on the junction of Matthew's knob and Beth's labia that seemed to pucker as contact was made. Lowering slowly, Beth impaled on the concrete hard cock, an Oscar-winning shot captured by Amy as the thick length of prime white meat penetrated the gorgeous sopping wet brown cunt. The lips stretched pronouncedly as they enveloped the invading shaft, causing Beth to let out a shrill cry. Relaxing, she allowed Matthew to ease up and fill her tight young vagina. "Oh Matthew, such a big hard cock," Beth drooled as her belly sank to rest upon Matthew's. "Oh fuck, yesssssss," she hissed.

"Save some for me," pleaded an envious Meg, lying back to take pleasure into her own hands. "We need 3 more Matthews!"

"5 more!" added Jo, grinding her teeth and staring at the ceiling as her cunt was slurped by her mother.

Behind the camera, poor Amy had her work cut out to capture it all, flicking from the copulating siblings and ensuring to record the moment Matthew's cock disappeared completely inside Beth, to their mother eating out her daughter with passion, to Meg spreading her cunt lips wide and burying four fingers inside, frigging herself vigorously.

The teen came to an executive decision to concentrate on Matthew and Beth ho made a gorgeous looking couple. If ever there were advert for the joys of interracial love this was it. She had her back to his chest, head lolling to one side as he sucked and bit at her neck. Overflowing with desire, he reached around to cup her pert young tits as she moved up and down in a steady rhythm on his rock hard appendage.

On first glance, Beth's groans of lust were perhaps a little theatrical, produced specially for the camera, pornstar-style. Yet the more Matthew watched, the more he came to believed perhaps that they carried more than a tiny air of authenticity. The girl clearly loved stiff cock up her tight pussy.
Old 18-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Soon Matthew was getting busy too to satiate his desire, meeting her downward motions with strong upward ones, his buttocks bouncing on the springy bed and driving his cock deep into her cervix. The slap of flesh filled the room, whilst an aroma of aroused cunt nipped at their nostrils. "Fuck me Matthew!" commanded Beth through gritted teeth.

On the couch in Manila, despite the fact he'd been there and engaged in it, Matthew could still barely believe his eyes. This surpassed any porn movie he'd ever seen and he could already feel the onset of other orgasm. Pumping from the buttocks on the couch, he fucked his clenched hand, striving to replicate what he was doing to Beth on the TV. 

Indeed, his cock was ripping into her young cunt, almost tearing her apart but still she craved more. "Fuck me harder, Matthew, yesssssss, oh God yes..." she wailed as he slammed as hard as he could.

In the doorway, seen only to Matthew at first over Beth's shoulder, little redhead Alice appeared, framed in golden light. Her mouth fell immediately agape at the incredible scene, dropping further still when she felt huge-titted shopgirl Alison press up behind. The last to be woken also by the sound of hard fucking, the screaming and the painfully creaking bed, neither was about to let the taboo nature of the couplings impinge on her pleasure. Matthew had a full house of female flesh on his final night. Soon Alison had lifted Alice's nightdress and was rubbing the younger girl's tiny tits vigorously as they watched from the fringes.

Aware of what was taking place all around the room, Amy was presented with a real dilemma. How could she hope to capture it all? Matthew and Beth were fucking like rabbits, so hard it looked as if Matthew's cock might snap off at any moment, Meg was masturbating with almost her entire hand up her pussy, mummy Hannah was mashing her face into Jo's cunt and Alison was stroking Alice's girlish body seductively. It was an impossible task to know which way to turn and Amy found herself dizzy with trying.

Seizing control like a proficient director should, Amy waved her hands animatedly, ordering everyone to stop momentarily and to congregate on the bed within the camera's range. It was a squeeze and there were bodies everywhere and limbs locked but they just about succeeded. Sensing an opportunity, Meg utilised her seniority among the sorority to reclaim Matthew's cock from Beth. She craved a good hard cock up inside her like nothing else.

http://www.xvideos.com/video24370845/korean_uncen_14

Matthew lay back and allowed his eldest sister to straddle and press down hard on his concrete-hard erection. Unlike Beth she faced him, her tits moving snugly into his raised palms. Beth moved to squat over his face so that the pair of sisters faced one another. Soaking wet from the good fucking Matthew had just administered, Beth found herself slippery and on the verge of orgasm. Writhing on her brother's face, her cunt leaked all over his lips and chin as he tried to lick.

Leaning in, the pretty half-caste exchanged a steamy kiss with Meg, the pair moaning into one another's mouths as their brother's cock and tongue worked them into a frenzied state. Beth's intoxicating juices swirled on his tongue in reams and Matthew fought not to choke as the liquid trickled down his throat. Deftly lifting his tongue to Beth's quivering clit, he administered a good lashing. It took little more than half a dozen purposeful licks to start the little brown beauty wailing manically and slip-sliding on his face. The orgasm that crashed through her body as she held in place caused Matthew to lose consciousness momentarily as gush after gush of cunt juice sprayed his tongue.

Down below, Meg continued to bounce up and down on his shaft with wild abandon, craving what Beth had just experienced. As Beth slid off and collapsed among the pillows, her pussy thronging, Meg took sole charge of her brother and his wonderful cock. Lying flat to his chest as he pumped upward from the buttocks, she pushed downward. Their nipples pressed and their tongues crashed together, causing both to gasp.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1874075/..._hongkong_girl

Yet if that was hot, the liaison to outdo all liaisons had erupted just across the bed. It caused Amy's eyes to bulge as she veered away from Matthew and Meg, determined to capture the unbelievable scene. Her mother Hannah and the shopgirl Alison had moved together to squeeze their massive tits around Jo's head. It was caught in between the flesh like a trapped animal. Jo looked close to suffocating as the fleshy mounds engulfed and slapped her cheeks. The sound that slipped from her lips sounded something like 'blob-a-lob-a-lob' as she was cushioned then crushed from both sides.

Not to be left out, cute little redhead Alice made herself useful by sliding beneath Amy to give the thus far deprived camera girl a good wet tongue-lashing. With supreme composure, despite feeling the roving tongue close to her engorged clit, Amy tilted the camcorder to capture the shot from above. It made for an awesome aerial view. "Mmm Alice you filthy slut," she drooled. "Look Matthew," she commentated to the screen, knowing he'd be watching avidly in Manila, "this dirty little whore is eating my pussy...ohhhhhhh."

http://www.xvideos.com/video1248302/...ht_in_hongkong

Having somehow managed to emerge from the tit mangling intact, Jo stretched across the bed to be licked out simultaneously by her mother Hannah and her lover Alison. Occasionally they'd turn to kiss, sharing the juices that were seeping from Jo's overworked cunt like a faulty tap. Jo's hands clenched at the bed covers so tightly it was a wonder she didn't rip them to shreds as slap, slap, slap rang out the two eager tongues on her delicious pussy.

Alongside, and in a demonstration of incredible stamina, Matthew made Meg cum hard before he did, her body going into uncontrollable spasms as she ground her pussy into his pubes. They stayed conjoined for thirty seconds, hearts pounding into one another's chests. Matthew watched the others over Meg's shoulder as his cock slipped free of her cunt and ran up the groove of her arse.

The free cock a precious commodity, Alice was upon it within seconds, cleaning Meg's copious amounts of honey from the shaft with an eager tongue. Meg jinked as the chestnut beauty's tongue nudged her arse knot. Yet the eldest sister was spent, collapsing on the pillows with Beth, the pair fanning one another and exchanging butterfly kisses as they watched the others at play.

Matthew and Alice moved into a position whereby Matthew was able to give her face a good hard fucking, ramming into her throat with purposeful thrusts whilst taking a firm grip of her ginger hair. He pumped back and forth in an unrelenting manner, making her gag and splutter. When she tried to pull away he merely tightened the grip in her hair, determined to fuck her face till he came. In and out he thrust, balls bashing her chin. Alice groaned as Meg and Beth reached over, toying with her arse and pussy with their fingers. Once more Amy was on hand to record it all.

Breathing deeply, Matthew would undoubtedly have cum in Alice's mouth had he not caught sight of his mother's arse wiggling provocatively. He was like a man possessed, craving hot new experiences and grudgingly abandoning Alice to Meg and Beth's tender care. Soon their fingers had Alice screaming in pleasure as she too earned a well-deserved orgasm.

Bent over the bed, Hannah sucked in air as the spongy cock tip grazed her cunt, glancing around to espy Matthew taking up a position behind. Yet despite its appeal, it wasn't that particular hole that her son had in mind. Angling the tip, he aimed higher, nestling in the brown anal ring. A combination of Amy's earlier loosening with her thumb and a generous lube courtesy of Alice's mouth, the bulbous head worked its way into the implausibly tight opening with a plop. Hannah wailed, burying her face deep between Jo's legs to muffle the sound of her squeals. Seeing what was happening, Meg and Beth pushed up on their knees, animated and clapping like excited seals. "Matthew is going to fuck mummy's bottie..."

Matthew issued a grin before pushing forward with intent. It was an effort and somewhat painful too but the little hole slowly began to yield unwillingly, causing Hannah to cry out. Exchanging glances, Meg and Beth moved quickly to their mother's pussy to offer succour. Meg drove her fingers in and out of the crack with purpose whilst Beth teased the clit with her tongue tip. As Matthew's cock head disappeared in the ring, he took a breath and a moment to compose, allowing his mother brief respite.

Even Amy got in on the act, giggling delightfully as the camcorder recorded everything. Reaching across with her free hand, she pinched her mother's near nipple that had inflated to the size and hardness of an acorn beneath an obscenely hanging udder-like breast. Hannah almost passed out. "Come for us mummy," she appealed.

Sensing that this had become an exclusively family affair, Alice and Alison tactfully retreated to the head of the bed, fondling one another's pussies as they viewed from the pillows. Yet soon they too were caught up in the hedonism, making love and clinched in the '69' position as Hannah's 5 children took their mother on the path to orgasm.

With a giant heave that brought a tear to his eye, Matthew buried the entire shaft in his mother's arsehole, balls dangling near her pussy. Blowing long and hard as its clenched walls almost strangled the shaft, Matthew retracted carefully. For Hannah it felt like her insides were being ripped out. Yet she was growing to love every minute of the arse-fucking. Raising her juice-drenched face from Jo's cunt momentarily, Hannah appealed: "Oh Matthew honey, fuck mummy's arse, fuck it baby..."

Hands gripping her hips, Matthew eased back until the shaft was free, just the tip embedded. Stealing another deep breath he drove forward with vigour, burying to the balls once more. Hannah howled as her arse tunnel was ploughed, having rarely felt so full in her entire life. Simultaneously, Meg's fingers and Beth's tongue lapped and strummed between her legs, bringing pleasure like an analgesic.

Soon though, as the older woman relaxed, it all became pleasure. Gaining confidence and having worked an opening, Matthew was able to embark upon a steady rhythm, his cock moving in and out free from friction. Brought to the precipice, Hannah could barely contain herself, the knock-on effect of her face in Jo's cunt bringing the younger woman to a shuddering climax. Her cunt was dripping. Immediately she rolled to Alison, allowing her lover to sup up the honey then share it with Alice. As Matthew pumped with vigour and the girl's worked her pussy over, Hannah too let go, screaming as she came hard on Beth's tongue.

Growing heady and realising he was close, Matthew groaned. He'd been fucking so long he imagined the spurt was going to be the biggest yet. He could hold on longer. "I'm cumming," he hissed, pulling out suddenly. "Who wants it?"

Amy was first on the scene as Matthew grunted and unleashed a thick rope of cum. It hit the teenager square in the face, stretching diagonally from jaw to hairline. Turning, Matthew was able to direct a second wave at Beth who had her mouth open like a baby bird. She caught the spurt on her tongue, lips clamped shut and smiling covetously as she swallowed. A third lash hit Meg, her tongue flicking out like a chameleon's to lap it up. A sharing sort, the eldest sister hovered above Jo at let the ball of cum and her saliva fall into her mouth in a thick globule. Jo in turn passed the cocktail to her mother's mouth.

Matthew gasped as in Manila he shot so hard the lasso of cum hit his chin. Lying back he fell into a deep sleep on the couch as the DVD played out and went fuzzy.

Two days later Matthew walked into the reception area of Tino's solicitors' practice in Makati to be greeted by a pretty young Filipino girl whose desk tag read 'Heather'. She phoned up and the pair exchanged sneaked glances throughout the 5 minutes it took Tino to get down from the 10th floor. Other than Mae-Lin, Matthew had yet to experience a Filipino. There was no doubting he could use the companionship. Tino's arrival marked his departure, a lingering look from Heather as he stepped in the elevator. "I bet you want know how much you worth," Tino chuckled as they walked into his office.

Matthew tried outwardly to maintain an air of disinterest though deep down he was intrigued. Well who wouldn't be in his position? Two decades as a property developer working all the hours God gave would have surely amounted to a pretty sum.

"Your father left cash assets just short of quarter million dollars," Tino confirmed.

Matthew nodded.
Old 19-12-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 19-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

"But here's best part. Before his death he invest heavily in the development of the marina. RiDER Tower is due for completion in 2027. Will take care of you rest your life, Matthew."

RiDER Tower, Matthew liked the sound of that.

Tino went on to explain that it was a 24-apartment luxury complex with its own gym and conference rooms being built to attract the island's highest flyers. Matthew could undoubtedly expect rent for the rest of his life: close on a million dollars a year. If ever there was an incentive to stay in the Philippines this was it – RiDER Tower. He could even take his own apartment and escape the claustrophobia of the city centre. Yet Matthew had other priorities. "The girl downstairs on reception..." he began.

"Heather?" replied Tino quizzically. "You like?"

Matthew nodded reticently. "Could you, um, could you fix me a date with her?"

Tino's face clouded. "Nah, you not want to go out with her, she common. Tino set you up with hot law school student, or a young lady doctor. Heather from poor background, she not right for you, Matthew. Her mother and father die, she work to support her 3 young sisters."

Matthew's ears pricked up at the revelation. "Please Tino."

"Okay Matthew, I hosting a dinner party for some work colleagues at my apartment tomorrow night. I invite Heather you come, yes?"

Matthew smiled. "It'd be my pleasure."

"But I invite Connie Thong too, she highflying young lawyer. You tell me I'm wrong, Matthew that fair enough."

"Okay, deal," Matthew agreed.

The limousine took him home and he sat down to watch the DVD once more. Maybe if things worked out he'd give Manila a go. If not, there were always other options.

Matthew AnalRider sat in the lounge of the plush Makati apartment, contemplating the future – both near and far. With early evening approaching, the invite to lawyer Tino's dinner party occupied his mind. Not the most gregarious or outgoing of young men, his father's cosseting of the growing lad for two decades was primarily to blame.

Indeed, socialising was a somewhat alien concept to Matthew. At least it had been, until the recent spell in England brought him right out of his shell. But now, away from the bosom of his family and back in familiar yet unfamiliar territory, he'd quickly receded to the Matthew of old.

And there were more far-reaching dilemmas for the young man. As the days passed, he found himself torn between making a go of it in Manila where he had roots, property and security and returning home to England where he had four lovely sisters and a loving mother but little else of tangible value.

And he could be fairly certain his 4 sisters wouldn't be around forever. They had their own lives to live. He could uproot back to England only to find they had boyfriends – or in Jo's case a girlfriend. Not of course that he could stand in their way. But unless there was some guarantee that every week would be like the one he'd just spent, he was reluctant to make the commitment. And the chances of them relocating in the Philippines were slim. England was their home and they loved it there.

Glancing around the apartment, Matthew issued an elongated sigh as one problem after another presented itself. A further consequence of his father's passing away was the cessation of employment of long time housekeeper Mae-Lin. It had been her choice, not Matthew's, who'd have happily kept her on, the decision facilitated by becoming the beneficiary of $20,000 from the old man's estate, a grand for each year of her employment. A nice windfall, it would enable Mae-Lin to live out a comfortable and perhaps overdue retirement. Yet judging on the state of the apartment, it was no help to Matthew who needed to find a replacement quick.

And then there was his immediate financial future. A quarter of a million dollars was fantastic for a 20-year old to inherit but there were bills to pay, taxes to meet and other financial penalties. Besides which it wouldn't last forever. He could do with a new car, there was work needing doing around the apartment and he ought to take care of his four sisters. The stark reality for Matthew was he needed to find a job, and fast. And the longer he left it, the less inclined he'd be.

But, for now, there were more immediate pressing matters at hand, a combination of trepidation at facing an unfamiliar crowd mixed with the fear of the possibility of unrequited lust. A long hot and relaxing soak in the bathtub helped to wash away some of the apprehension and a more confident character emerged from the bathroom. Posing before the full length mirror in the bedroom and adjusting the bow tie, Matthew resembled a young James Bond in the black tuxedo. He turned aside in profile, closed an eye and held his thumb and forefinger in a gun shape. Heather couldn't fail to be impressed by him, could she?

A warm balmy evening, he elected to walk to Tino's apartment that stood on the marina, a stone's throw from the work-in-progress that would become RiDER Tower over the next year or so. For now, it was a rubble building site surrounding a mesh of scaffolding and plastic that protected the metal and concrete skeleton from the elements. It was amazing to think that its completion would eventually ensure his financial future.

Deliberately late in arriving, the uneasy young man was anxious to avoid being sucked into small talk or worse, out of his depth swamped in legal mumbo-jumbo. Yet the ploy had the reverse effect, his arrival immediately conferring upon him the unwanted role of the centre of attention. They were all anxious to pass on their condolences and wish him well for the future, speaking in tongues till his head was swimming. Thankfully dinner arrived and they could fill their mouths with food instead of homilies.

A small but select crowd, Tino had invited two fellow partners in the law firm, accompanied by their wives. In addition two young legal executives, one male, one female also represented the law firm. There was a respected yet crusty old judge and his equally crusty wife in attendance, the pair looking 80 if they were a day. A business associate that, it transpired, had known Matthew's father had been invited along too, with pretty receptionist and potential love interest Heather making up the numbers. Matthew's early reservations were soon swept away on account of a deep swig of wine, followed quickly by another, and the favourable seating arrangements.

Tino had ensured to place his new best client next to Heather who was looking utterly beguiling. Her outfit was simple: a one-piece white summer dress with a red and green flower print pattern that hung off the shoulder. Knotted at the apex of her breasts, it flared at the knee. She had elected to put her mane of dark hair up, held in place by two chopstick-like implements. Remembering his manners, Matthew eased back the chair for her to sit, rewarded with a reticent smile.

Immediately across the rectangular table, in direct competition, was sat highflying legal executive Connie Thong. Heather's opposite in more ways than one, her green chiffon gown screamed designer opulence. Her long flowing hair worn down the neck and back, Connie was the epitome of a strong-willed Filipina woman making a mark in this male orientated profession. Caught in the crossfire of conversation, Matthew felt a warm inner glow as each young woman seemed to vie for his attention between mouthfuls. Why he had ever worried, God only knew.

Occasionally he'd glance up to see Tino grinning from the head of table. The introduction of sex kitten Connie into the equation had given Matthew a real dilemma. 5'2 in high heels, she was pencil slim and exuded confidence, the sort of girl that knew what she wanted and more importantly how to get it. Ultra-competitive in nature, she was quick to pick up upon Heather's paucity of etiquette and uncomplicated demeanour, using it to put the other girl firmly in her place. Matthew really felt for poor Heather who was way out of her depth though he was impressed at the dignity with which she handled herself. She was simplicity personified.

Connie, on the other hand, was a true enigma, verging on the schizophrenic. She reminded him of Lucy Liu's character in Ally McBeal, a real firebrand. When she wasn't toying with Matthew or verbally jousting and bitching with Heather, Connie would flirt unsubtly with the ancient judge who sat to her right.

It was true what they said about power, it was the ultimate aphrodisiac, though Matthew was not without appeal, with looks to go with the bank account-to-be. For Connie would have done her homework.

Thankfully for Matthew there was Johnny Fucks to his left to diffuse the overwhelming sexual tension and catty asides. A thoroughly engaging man in his fifties with an infectious passion for live, he claimed to have known Matthew's father for well over a decade. As the wine flowed, so did the anecdotes, becoming ever more daring. The stories left Matthew both amused and dumbfounded in equal measure. Unbeknown to the young man, his father had been something of a player with the ladies over the years. Perhaps that was where Matthew's own latent sexual proclivity that had been unleashed in England came from.

Yet it was another side to the multi-faceted Johnny that intrigued Matthew the most. A surveillance expert by occupation, he'd spent his working life among cameras, newfangled gadgetry and hidden lenses. He claimed to have caught more philandering husbands and wives than the Manila angling industry had caught fish. Since Matthew himself had aspirations to be a computer and techno wizard, not to mention his passion for watching, they found themselves getting along like lifelong buddies.

Taking the young man aside after pudding had been served and brandy was being passed around, Johnny made a disclosure that caused the younger man's jaw to drop. Apparently, prior to his death Matthew's father had been contemplating taking a stake in the business. He'd had enough of the high speed and cut-throat world of property development and wanted out before it killed him, he'd said. Sadly he hadn't done so soon enough. Out of respect, the pair exchanged purse-lipped, dewy-eyed expressions.

Yet Matthew's mind was firmly in the present and the future, not the past. He wondered out loud whether the opportunity still existed. Johnny's eyes sparkled. "I hoping you say that, Matthew. I plan retire next five years. I no sons and heirs, need go-getter to carry on business when I'm gone."

"That's me," replied Matthew assuredly.

Johnny smiled. "We get together next week, yah, discuss things?"

Matthew nodded enthusiastically. There was no denying he needed something to occupy his time until RiDER Tower was up and running. This sounded exactly the type of business venture he could throw his enthusiasm behind. As he mulled over the possibilities, Johnny gestured him closer. "What you think this is?" he enquired, holding between his thumb and forefinger what looked like a black sequin off a dress.

Matthew shrugged his shoulders and Johnny's eyes lit up like someone who had a real passion for what he did. Leaning right up close he cupped a hand around Matthew's ear and whispered: "It's hidden camera."

Matthew's exhaled deeply. That tiny speck was a camera?

"Okay Matthew, hold out your hand."

The wide-eyed youngster obliged, twisting his wrist and allowing Johnny to place the almost inconspicuous disc in his palm. Immediately it turned from its original black to a matching Caucasian hue, virtually disappearing before his eyes. "Heat sensitive, you see," Johnny clarified with a grin. "It take on appearance of whatever it placed upon."

"Wow! No shit!"

Johnny sniggered like Muttley. Looking around for potential eavesdroppers, the surveillance expert once again whispered directly into Matthew's ear. "Earlier in evening I slip one of these on Connie's suspender belt."

Matthew spluttered the wine back in the glass. He had a funny feeling the two of them were going to get along just fine. It was strange, all these wonderful friends his father had, like Johnny and Tino, and he'd been as cold in life as he was in death.

Reaching inside his jacket pocket, Johnny removed a sleek black device that resembled a hi-tech mobile phone. Switching on, the front panel illuminated in green and red though the screen was initially fuzzy and unrevealing. Sensing the reason why, the pair glanced down the room and through a set of double doors to the lounge where Connie sat alone on the couch, her knees pressed tightly together. Just then they were passed by the doddery old judge who issued a nod of acknowledgement before heading off in Connie's direction. "Hello my dear," he heralded before she helped him sit down.

Matthew glanced around guiltily, searching out Heather. The last thing he wanted was to be caught as a Peeping Tom. Thankfully she was with a group of women, still at the table and chatting merrily, busily engaged. She did, however, find time to issue a warm smile his way, but made no move to come join him. Perfect.

A few minutes passed as Connie and the judge engaged in conversation before the legal executive moved for the first time. No more than a shift of the backside, the hidden camera picked up the briefest flash of thigh and a hint of pink thong. The aged judge leaned forward and glanced up the room, espying his wife gathered with the other women, safely out of sight. He and Connie were alone in the lounge and evidently she realised it too. Reaching aside, she lifted a cushion onto her lap, upon which a set of legal papers from the judge's pocket was unfolded. To anyone happening to enter the room, it would appear the pair of were discussing the latest developments in the judicial world.

Unbeknown to the pair, Matthew's and Johnny's eyes were locked to the screen. As Connie parted her thighs, the concealed camera picked up with picture perfect clarity the legal executive's soft inner thighs and the whole crotch of the pink thong. They exchanged wide-eyes glances as a decrepit hand moved into view. Shielded underneath the cushion, a set of spindly fingers raked at the flesh of the thigh, the screen darkening momentarily as the judge's palm caressed the suspender belt to which the camera was attached.

From their standpoint 20 feet away, Matthew and Johnny could hear quite audibly Connie's gasp as the judge's roving fingers found their way upward to the front of her crotch. Angling his hand, the filthy old pervert pressed the thong fibre into the crack of what appeared to be an extremely juicy and highly aroused cunt. Connie purred and arched her back to try to get more digit inside, prevented by the nylon barrier.

Shifting position once more, the gown rode up her thighs as she hooked her thumbs through the waistbands at the sides of the thong. The judge uttered indecipherable mumblings as his bony fingers prodded the dampening crotch. Drawing the thong down her upper thighs, as it moved towards the camera the screen went fuzzy momentarily and Matthew couldn't help but sneak a peek over. As he did, Connie slid the thong down a pair of angular calves and off the end of her toes.

Reaching down to the floor with considerable effort, the ancient yet enthusiastic judge gathered up the triangular garment. A quick press of the moist gusset to his hangdog face as if inhaling from an oxygen tank, he groaned his approval before the thong was quickly secreted in a jacket pocket for later usage.

With the nylon barrier removed, the upshot was that Matthew and Johnny now had an unrestricted view of Connie's delicious pussy on the screen. Cleanly waxed, the puffy lips glistened with specks of arousal. The camera was so close it was possible to make out little bubbles of cum fizzing just inside the luscious pink folds.

Growling beneath his breath, the judge slid a hand up Connie's thigh once more. This time he enjoyed an unbarred fondle. The aroused 22-year old quivered at the touch as those rogue fingertips toyed with the slippery slit and stretched the outer lips apart. Grunting his approval, the judge pushed upward, an index finger nestling inside the gorgeously tight yet malleable twat. A discreet glance over, Matthew noted the naughty legal executive close her eyes and nibble her bottom lip as her cunt hole was plugged with a twig-like finger. With a dexterity that belied his years, the judge prodded and probed like a true pro, embedding the whole digit in wet twat.

http://www.xvideos.com/video41126383/_

Yet it needed help from the middle and ring finger to stretch Connie's crack discernibly. As Matthew shot intermittent glances, he saw the old boy start to slobber on Connie's neck, mumbling obscenities and seeming uninhibited by the threat of discovery. Matthew couldn't be entirely sure whether she was allowing it to happen for sexual gratification or as some kind of potential leg-up the legal ladder. Matthew suspected the latter which was in keeping with what he'd gleaned of Connie during their short introduction. Either way, as the judge thrust with purpose up into the spread love tunnel, she came with an enormous gasp that carried across the lounge. On the screen her juices bubbled and fizzed in the crack, some of the cunt honey dribbling onto the tops of her thighs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1