The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maxsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncenottwice View Post
Hahaha...then stop going KTV
Yes. But that's not my point
Old 10-12-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsun View Post
Hi, I'm quite new to the KTV scene. Recently I went to NSH and sat with Ruby. We had fun chatting followed by some light kisses. I gave her $30 in the end. I got her wechat and started texting her. That led to me bonking her at my place.

Does anybody have similar experience? It's because I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to kena gongtao liao, which I want to avoid.
$30 can bonk still considered kena gong tao ah?
Old 10-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
$30 can bonk still considered kena gong tao ah?
if the girl put long line catch big fish, this bro confirm die. They good at playing mind games.

Best is to cut contact completely. Don't go back the same KTV for 1-2 months. Go other places
Old 11-12-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Does anybody have similar experience? It's because I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to kena gongtao liao, which I want to avoid.

Agree, some girls will slowly lure you in. Tbh, our advise can only give you a light warning and wont really help you much. I was in the same shoe as you a while ago. My buddy kept warning me and i have also read a lot online about similar cases but sometimes you just got to learn it the hard way. If you dont believe, try to play along but be skeptical about it. Once money is involved, if you don't give what she wants, she will naturally go mia. Those girls who are really serious about you won't make you spend money and will even pay for you. My buddy encounter a few before but too bad he is not the serious type.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond14 View Post
Anyone can review Ace club? Thinking of going this weekend.

How are the prices though? Would be helpful to know How much to sit a girl so they won’t butterfly. Heard girls there standard like model kind, how much to piak ar?
50 dollar to sit. 200 dollar for booking girl (so they don't butterfly) piak outside usually 300 short time depending on girl

Bear in mind not all girls will take up your out call business

Ace tend to butterfly quite a fair bit plus the building is 3 levels so very hard to rotate rooms
Old 11-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerlee View Post
Any bro know a girl name Nina at ACE? What is her tabao rate and what do you think of her service? Is it allowed to bshare the same KTV hostess inside the same room

What you mean share bro? Meaning two guy share one girl? Quite uncommon ba. Two girl to one guy is more common
Old 11-12-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
$700 for no butterfly and overnight, I supposed

damn it, $500 is ridiculous.

v6 no more already ah?
v6 closed down due to police case
Old 11-12-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold

Guys, how would you rate Zara? Can someone PM me? I have not went there yet. So far I have went to Supreme, K2, FC, SC, Posh.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra777 View Post
Guys, how would you rate Zara? Can someone PM me? I have not went there yet. So far I have went to Supreme, K2, FC, SC, Posh.
Zara has mostly freelance mummies so your experience will vary alot depending on who you get (similar to Supreme) girls there are quite pretty and you can expect usual butterfly as they have 50 rooms...
Old 11-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Think the viet if butterfly is $50 and book it’s $200. And PRC is $100 if butterfly and $300 if book. Not sure on tabao, never done that but had the Viet may charge $500 onwards....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra777 View Post
Old 11-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if dont want the girl to butterfly just go during 3-7 period or some places is 5-9

Go earlier the better albeit some girls might not be available
Old 11-12-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, I'm quite new to the KTV scene. Recently I went to NSH and sat with Ruby. We had fun chatting followed by some light kisses. I gave her $30 in the end. I got her wechat and started texting her. That led to me bonking her at my place.

How much did you pay for bonking her at your place?
Old 11-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1 girl serving you and your buddy in the room?

if that is what you were asking, then i wonder are you kissing her or tasting your buddy's saliva

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerlee View Post
Any bro know a girl name Nina at ACE? What is her tabao rate and what do you think of her service? Is it allowed to bshare the same KTV hostess inside the same room
Old 11-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:

i bonk her 200
shld be same price at your place except must give taxi $$
Old 11-12-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

i nearly kenna ruby gongtao
lucky i manage to get off the hook when she started talking about money to help her with her rental and work permit. which works out to be 3500
if you have $$, bao her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1