The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
livevire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

I completely agree bro.
Anything about $100 for a HJ is not worth at all. Most of these sleazy spas know that you would atleast want a HJ after a massage, and they know that you would pay $50-$60 to the ML. They take this opportunity upfront to rip you off another $40.
Instead of giving a straight face, I laugh at them and tell them “Naah. Just regular is fine”. But before saying No Thanks, make sure that you get the ML you want. You are seeking service and you are paying for it, so do not reluctantly chose what they offer.
For more action and when you are read to spend extra $50-$60, go to the places that are known to give you those services.

Happy Chiong!!
Old 02-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wtf bro $168 for a hj is really high, you tio carrot head laio.

my own experience with P-massage is it varies from place to place what it means. some place gives me good memory of p-massage some place i really regret going for it. But what i do know is if i don't take P-Massage, if a ML give me very high teasing, like actual fondling or HDLY on their own, if at that point i don't push them away and later the GQ come, and if i don't take any of the offered package i will end up looking at an unhappy ML haha
Old 02-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
O spa or orchid spa?

Think we must list all such spas out!!!
agree bro, we should list them all and be firm, and boycott those bad sheep
Old 02-10-2018, 10:33 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalibaba View Post
agree bro, we should list them all and be firm, and boycott those bad sheep
Lol... some are advertisers here... very easily kana deleted this thread...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-10-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't know why so many stupid people still willing to pay $88 + $50 for HJ.
Some even pay $88 + $80 to $100.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Actually the most they can provide in one session is HJ only right?

is there any ML that provide other services other than HJ? like BBBJ
Old 03-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

I have actually been to 3 joints in the recent months, 2 in the west and 1 in the north. Took their 90mins package and for 2 of them, I was actually not expecting to get the P massage but ended getting it.

Most recent one was yesterday at the north joint. Was half expecting something but was also ok if it was really pure joint. Cos they did not mention anything about the 90min being a yang3shen1 massage haha... the ML did give a very good back massage. So i thought it would be clean la... then when starting to massage legs, she ripped open the disposal shorts from the inside seams! I looked like I was wearing a skirt haha... the rest is history la. rates wise was fairly standard.

Just sharing here. Please don't PM me hor, unless your power is more than 10. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2018, 12:03 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
I have actually been to 3 joints in the recent months, 2 in the west and 1 in the north. Took their 90mins package and for 2 of them, I was actually not expecting to get the P massage but ended getting it.

Most recent one was yesterday at the north joint. Was half expecting something but was also ok if it was really pure joint. Cos they did not mention anything about the 90min being a yang3shen1 massage haha... the ML did give a very good back massage. So i thought it would be clean la... then when starting to massage legs, she ripped open the disposal shorts from the inside seams! I looked like I was wearing a skirt haha... the rest is history la. rates wise was fairly standard.

Just sharing here. Please don't PM me hor, unless your power is more than 10. Thanks.
Haha this thread is about avoiding $88 but u are encouraging $88...

U got post wrongly bo?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
Don't know why so many stupid people still willing to pay $88 + $50 for HJ.
Some even pay $88 + $80 to $100.
I paid that when i tried 8 spa last time....but $88 is 1.5 hour so not too bad and then $50 for HJ......but only once. But her GFE damn good that's why i paid willingly lol
Old 04-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Alot of ppl are overpaying, using small head to analyse
Old 04-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69bigman View Post
Hi TS
Sound familiar .... If not wrong should be the one at Jurong East "O" .. right ? Quite similar encounter ... Lousy room beside the reception area ... Nvr go again
Bro, Agreed with you!

Cheers
Old 04-10-2018, 02:56 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Alot of ppl are overpaying, using small head to analyse
So far we have 3 spa on the list..

"O" spa
Q spa
S spa

Anymore to add to the list of such scum shops?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 04-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
So far we have 3 spa on the list..

"O" spa
Q spa
S spa

Anymore to add to the list of such scum shops?
I had the same experience... bloody black face...said I waste her time and mine when I refused to choose the $88... have already boycotted them for a few months. Urging to bros who feel the same to just avoid these spas!
Old 04-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Just do what I do: go into a philosophical rant about why the ML's boss is a leech of a middle man. If she sucks me off at a price she's happy with, and I don't tell, no one else would know. Why should the purse be split three ways when the pleasure is bilateral? The only catch here is, the ML will have to be on a constant look out when sucking me off. But herein also lies the chase lol
Old 04-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

$150 in Geylang gives you 1 hr full service. $80 can get you 40 mins with Cat 40. ThatÂ’s how I rationalize, unless I have tons of spare cash.

Anyway, the MLs will FO after getting all our money, and prosper their own countries and families.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread