The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Coincidence or real encounter?

Am writing this after hearing one of my friends encounter.

I have been dating Claire, a vietnamese girl studying here for almost 2 years. Everything was great until another girl came into the picture. I wasn't sure if I was even interested in the new girl but just purely been very chatty with her for the past 1 month. Claire found out and wanted me to decide. I told Claire that I wasnt interested in her but couldn't deny I was always chatting with her until to the extend we did flirt a little. Claire initiated a cool off and let me think about it. I told her there wasnt much to think about that because she was the one that I like, not the new girl. But Claire did not accept and told me to think thoroughly about the decision. As I was preparing for my university examination, I told her I would get back to her once my examination is over.

Claire was a smart and nice girl. She stayed with a group of vietnamese people, 4 guys (2 each room) and 1 other girl ( with Claire) in a rented house. When we first started dating, I was the second bf. Her first lasted for 6 months but things didnt work out well. We had our first sex together, both virgin and I promised her that I will marry her since we have already sex. I was pretty traditional. Things was really great until the incident happened.

While I was busy studying for the papers, a message came through in the middle of the night. It was from a common friend of ours (Kate) whom I rarely speak with. She was also the gf of one of the guys in Claire house. It was really surprised to receive her message at that time. "Hey, can I ask you something? Have you broke up with Claire?" I wasnt expecting this information to be spread as it is only the second week after my meeting with Claire. "Eh, I don't think we have broken up, at least not yet for the time being. We are kind of in the cool down period currently and will get back again. And how do you know?"

"Andrew (her bf) told me that you guys are having some issue and might broke up soon", Kate replied. "By the way, there is something you should know", she added. Kate told me that Andrew had been ignoring her for the past few days and she heard from another guy from the same rented house that he had been going out with Claire as she was feeling down. And to my greatest surprise and fear, Kate told me that Andrew and Claire might have sex already. My hands were shivering and minds was literally blown away with her messages.

I told her it was not possible. Andrew is not someone Claire will like. Plus things just turned sour last week and she is getting laid by another guy already, seems unreal to me. There is no reason to it. Why would Claire do such a thing? No reason at all. Kate said she didnt believe at first but seems like it is the truth. And Andrew is staying at the same house with Claire and has been accompanying her for the last few days. Kate said Andrew is really good at talking with girls, especially with Claire. He even managed to know that we have sex from Claire. I was still very doubtful about it until Kate sent the screenshot of Andrew fscebook chat with his buddy in school.

The messages goes something like this
Mark: hey andrew, how was it? Is everything good?
Andrew: hey, ya things seems to be going good. Went out to movie with Claire and had a dinner. She is still feeling sad. Good chance for me. But Kate keep texting and calling me. Any idea?
Mark: just ignore her first. At least things doesnt work out with Claire, you can still get back to her.
Andrew: fine, it is so hard to manage Kate now. She is so sticky and always being privileged in this relationship.
Mark: it is ok. Hope your new girl works out. Better be fast.
Andrew: of course. I have my plan.
The next day.
Andrew: hey bro, do you have condom to spare?
Mark: hey man, i have it. When do you need it?
Andrew: tonight, but can I see you in an hour time?
Mark: no bro, I got dinner plan already. Why so rush?
Andrew: then it is ok. I think I will go get them later.
Mark: ok, why you suddenly ask for it? With Kate?
Andrew: not with Kate obviously. It is for Claire. Last night I managed to do petting with her in her room. At first she didnt want it, but I keep trying and she finally let me kiss. Everything was with a bit of resistance but eventually she still gave in. What kills her mood is both of us have no condom and she insisted on that. She said things developed too fast and she doesnt want it to happen, not so soon. With that, I still managed to get her to BJ me.
Mark: oh my God bro, you are the best! How is her body?
Andrew: she is good. Slim but smaller boobs than Kate.
Not virgin like Kate but I don't mind. Too bad no condom last night. Never use condom with Kate before. I am going to buy it now. Bye dude.
Mark: all the best. But you might not get the chance again to get laid with her. Dont buy the big box.
Andrew: ya man, only going for the small one. She never use condom with her bf anyway.
Mark: nice. Good luck bro.

Last of the conversation
Mark: hey bro, anything happened last night?
Andrew: hey man, I just woke up. Claire is still sleeping. Last night was a long night bro.
Mark: congrats bro. You have gotten your girl.
Andrew: ya, in a way.
Mark: what's wrong? You didnt fuck her?
Andrew: of course I did. Took me a few hours to finally made her on bed. Good thing was all other house mates were not home. They went to another friend party and came back around 4am. I told her I was sorry for the action the previous night. She said she understand and didnt blame me on it. She would have stopped me if she didnt want to continue. I thank her for it and she hit me for rushing her into it. But eventually after a movie and some wine, told her my feeling towards her, kiss her like crazy. Everything went so smooth that she didnt had the chance to stop me from entering. Only after a few while, she suddenly pushed me away and asked me to get a condom. Happily took out my box of condom and continue the job. She was tearing a bit when I told her I enjoy the sex while still pumping her. I knew things were too fast for her but I must act fast.
Mark: awesome man. I remember everytime you see Claire braless at home, you feel like raping her. Now you have done that and in a consent way. Good for you bro.
Andrew: you still remember. But she told me that she still need to think about the relationship with that guy. So she told me to wait for her reply. So yea, still not confirm yet.
Mark: wa, already fuck already still play hard to get. Hard man.
Andrew: ya, she wasnt ready yet. If only I can mark my territory inside her hole with my army, things will be easier.

Sorry guys. Too late now. Continue again.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coincidence or real encounter?

Very nice start! Got my heart pumping with excitement! Please continue soon bro.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AngrierFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!!
Old 04-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Thats really fast... continue bro
Old 04-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rahasia188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 05-11-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 17
Paradigm812 has much to be proud ofParadigm812 has much to be proud ofParadigm812 has much to be proud ofParadigm812 has much to be proud ofParadigm812 has much to be proud ofParadigm812 has much to be proud ofParadigm812 has much to be proud ofParadigm812 has much to be proud ofParadigm812 has much to be proud of

camping for more bro
Old 06-11-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff! Hope to see more. Very relatable chat. Such turn on to read a chat of a guy talking about your gf.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TacticalFouls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, another camper here
Old 06-11-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1