The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 28-11-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 28-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story TS

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 28-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 29-11-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 29-11-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Eagerly waiting for the next update.
But, please don’t make us wait too long.
Old 29-11-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Umtiti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed this is a nice story, please continue TS
Old 30-11-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mei Ling shifted her gaze. “I know uncle, I saw the longing in your eyes and knew you will come to me sooner or later,” she smiled coyly at him. Her hands moved casually down his body and she took his limp cock in her hands again.
Mei Ling shifted her gaze. “I know uncle, I saw the longing in your eyes and knew you will come to me sooner or later,” she smiled coyly at him.

Her hands moved casually down his body and she took his limp cock in her hands again.

Mei Ling began to stroke his cock, slowly and turned her face towards him, her half open lips beckoning him.

Hari felt her eagerness and pressed his lips against hers and they began to kiss passionately, his tongue slipping into her mouth and entangling with hers.

His hands caressed her naked skin form her neck down and reached the mount just above her fully waxed pussy. She kept stroking him with one hand as her other hand pulled him closer to her.

His cock grew harder in her hands and his hands slipped between her legs to stroke her still wet pussy.

He began to trace her cunt lips with his fingers and unable to bear the pleasure it evoked, Mei Ling pulled her mouth away from him and let slip a moan.

Hari slid his middle finger into her pussy probing the inner walls of her pussy as his thumb searched for love button.

Finding it he slipped one more finger into her and gently thumbed the clit, tweaking it and making Mei Ling moan as pleasure began to mount inside her.

Hari kissed her cheeks and began to trace down her neck with his tongue and reaching her B-cupped round breasts, took one blueberry sized nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard.

He alternated between each breast, sucking and biting each nipple gently as his fingers kept up the tempo on her clit and pussy. It was too much for her and Mei Ling orgasmed once more as a fresh spasm of pure pleasure erupted.

She held his cock tightly as her body grinded against him and her flood gates opened, flooding his fingers.

Hari was not done yet. He kept probing her inner walls with his fingers and tweaking her clit as she came again and again, experiencing three powerful orgasms in quick succession.

When he felt she could not take any more he withdrew his fingers and sucked them tasting her juices for the first time. Mei Ling lay gasping for breath, feeling the beginnings of a strong emotion for her father-in- law gnawing inside her.

She felt his cock against her pubis and she sidled aginst him urging him to fuck her.

Hari responded by positioning his dick at her pussy. He was not sure if he should fuck her. She was his son's wife afterall ....this would be too much.

Mei Ling decided for him. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy lips. She rubbed the cock head against her pussy moaning in pleasure at the feel of it. “Please Uncle, don’t stop now.”

Hari, looked down at her and said, “So you want my cock inside you?” “Yes!!” Mei Ling whimpered as she felt the tip of his cock touch her cunt lips. “Then take my cock in your hand and guide it in,” Hari hissed.

As if waiting for this she took his cock in her hand and lovingly guided it to the opening of her cunt and pushed her waist up to take it in.

Hari pulled himself slightly up, the tip of his cock at the entrance of her vagina and kissed her lips lightly.

Then without warning he thrust his cock all the way, deep into her pussy, making her yelp in pain. With his cock buried deep inside her, Mei Ling moaned as the initial shock turned to pleasure and began to grind her hips against him, letting her pussy’s inner walls feel the throbbing cock.

Her clit was erect and on fire. Hari responded by thrusting his cock deeper into her cunt.

[to be continued]

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 02-12-2019 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update. Thanks TS.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the encouragement..
Old 05-12-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread, and thanks TS for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1