The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Longplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Timings to cross the causeway

Finally getting a chance to get back to JB.... New project in SG.

I have a plan to leave from JB across the bridge and out to the airport on Sunday morning. I am wondering, is the traffic on Sunday mornings at the bridge like most places on Sunday mornings? Everyone sleeping and not roaming around? I think maybe 7am or even 6:30am is my target time to start to the trip from JB to the Airport......

Any problems you see?
Old 14-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
I dun think he is bringing any stuff across the border...... but many guys go in to shake head and pop pills so it is their concern that the stuff still inside their system not yet cleared when they return to Sg.
If pick out for IUT screening sure 100% kenna up the lorry.
Yes not trafficking la
If I kena trafficking again is minimum 10 years
But go in JB scare can’t resist and friends will play and I will play drugs too

Anyway thanks bro for all the advise
Old 15-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longplay View Post
Finally getting a chance to get back to JB.... New project in SG.

I have a plan to leave from JB across the bridge and out to the airport on Sunday morning. I am wondering, is the traffic on Sunday mornings at the bridge like most places on Sunday mornings? Everyone sleeping and not roaming around? I think maybe 7am or even 6:30am is my target time to start to the trip from JB to the Airport......

Any problems you see?
Early Sunday morning before 8am is the best time to head back to SG.
Old 16-12-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Yes not trafficking la
If I kena trafficking again is minimum 10 years
But go in JB scare can’t resist and friends will play and I will play drugs too

Anyway thanks bro for all the advise
Best is to leave this group of friends. There are help groups whom u can turn to, staying away from your previous friends will help u not to go back to your old route. It will be your choice. U need not be lonely. Like your choice whom how u want to lead ur life. But staying away from previous friends is the way to start. Good luck

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Best is to leave this group of friends. There are help groups whom u can turn to, staying away from your previous friends will help u not to go back to your old route. It will be your choice. U need not be lonely. Like your choice whom how u want to lead ur life. But staying away from previous friends is the way to start. Good luck
Why shake head? Go some spa and enjoy better ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1