The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

My goal is to be able to control my ejaculation and of course more shoik orgasm. I think kegel has improve the shoikness of my orgasm.... Its like u have more control over it.

Anyway im still far from my target... Maybe train for 1 year and see how lol.

Now when i clench my pc muscle just before orgasm, i feel like i am trying to close a gate but the pressure to shoot out is too powerful and too forceful.... I cant keep the gate closed and i ejaculate

If 1 day i can keep the gate closed then i will transform into sex demigod liao
Old 10-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
My goal is to be able to control my ejaculation and of course more shoik orgasm. I think kegel has improve the shoikness of my orgasm.... Its like u have more control over it.

Anyway im still far from my target... Maybe train for 1 year and see how lol.

Now when i clench my pc muscle just before orgasm, i feel like i am trying to close a gate but the pressure to shoot out is too powerful and too forceful.... I cant keep the gate closed and i ejaculate

If 1 day i can keep the gate closed then i will transform into sex demigod liao
how far and strong i shoot really depends on the girl and her skill....
Old 17-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

0866g G15

I quite like her looks, like a pretty sales girl in bangkok selling clothes, shes got that decent look. In the room i was also surprised by her height, she is very petite and quite slim too. Small boobs with nice rounded ass, juz abit of tummy. For those who like small size petite girls, she might interest you.

Service wise..... Cbj..... Average service lah. If service is important to you then u will be disappointed.

Sex.... Quite tight. Her riding is lousy, doggie also i think her spine hurt or wad, cannot get a good bang in doggie. Lying doggie was very good tho. The roundess of her ass gave a great cushion and she is quite tight so the feeling is enjoyable.....i rode her till i came. She is patient and provided a enjoyable ride for me. After cumming i laid on top of her for awhile to relax.

Attitude.... I feel she is ok.... More genuine feel and kinda friendly. Overall she gave me a feeling of having sex with a pretty young adult. She is quite pretty, petite size small boobs nice ass, can speak chinese, service is average, attitude is ok and sex is good enough, lying doggie with her is shuang

I left satisfied.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 17-01-2019 at 11:17 PM.
Old 17-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Bonus tirak artwork....every night she look at this and feel warm inside (lol joking). I took this picture when she was bathing.. She real life no specs, her cheeks n chin not swollen like the drawing.. Real life more pretty, but the drawing captures her youthful feel

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 18-01-2019 at 06:52 PM.
Old 18-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Power lah!
Old 18-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the dumb question but I don't see any prices posted in any of the FRs in this thread. Assume they're all CAT50 or do they vary?
Old 18-01-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

If u see the brothel start with l24, jm or js then its 40, the rest are 50
Old 21-01-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

I think the pictures i posted disappeared, not sure if its taken down or forum error after the maintenance, anyway i will repost them soon

Edited
Pictures came back

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 23-01-2019 at 10:14 PM.
Old 23-01-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Bonus tirak artwork....every night she look at this and feel warm inside (lol joking). I took this picture when she was bathing.. She real life no specs, her cheeks n chin not swollen like the drawing.. Real life more pretty, but the drawing captures her youthful feel

bro, you should try doing nude portraits next time...like the titanic one....lol
Old 23-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

This 1 her tirak draw for her 1
Old 27-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
StarZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Just wanna ask which girls you know that are pretty and do BBBJ?

If they give u BBBJ means u can CIM?
Old 27-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

1818 g3 and g13, syt youthful type with nice looks

Best bbbj 2038 g2 but i dun consider her pretty

Jm14 g19 and 0866a g73 also have nice bbbj but their looks either u like it or u run away

Bbbj and cim are 2 different things. U want to know u have to try and ask the wl. Also some allow cim only after RTF
Old 09-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

0843 G9
Normal looks
Pear shape body, natural b or c kinda saggy boobs and big cushiony ass, has some tummy.

Bbbj is excellent, similar excellent level with 2038 g2. For me, its worth to try her as i like bbbj. Her tongue is lively and knows where to press, its like having a strong pleasurable massage by her tongue inside her warm mouth.

She got a friendly attitude, sex is ok. After sex she gave me a short leg massage before the buzzer rang. Overall a relaxed and enjoyable session with good service and good attitude from her.

I will probably rtf her again juz for the bbbj....although her figure isnt the type that i like, but her bbbj is worth it

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 10-03-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Wh10 g10

Was recommended her by the okt.

Looks: below average
Body: average boobs. obvious big tummy. big curvy ass.

She gave me a good CBJ and sex was good too. She really knows how to squeeze her pussy muscles, imagine using your hands to squeeze a cooked hotdog until the meat ooze out from between your fingers. Thats what my dick felt like during cow girl.

From cow girl i switched to doggy to doggy the shit out of that bouncy ass, even in doggy her pussy feels awesome, her pussy walls were like 2 iron gates and my dick was the battering ram. Each time i thrust my dick deep inside her iron pussy, it felt great, plenty of sensation.

So...... Sex was great, juz that her face n body are below average. Attitude is quite good.
Old 29-03-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i realise bro GeylangWanderer prefer CAT40/50 Thai/Viet.

How about CAT80/150 Chinese?

Any sharing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1