The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Words of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Seule la bonne volonte l'emportent.

Wise words indeed.
i prefer the ang mo version in the first line. Although I don't understand...
Old 20-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
i prefer the ang mo version in the first line. Although I don't understand...
Yeah.
I also dun understand, until I checked with my French colleague.
Not sure what the original writer wants to prove.
Have a great sunday.
Cheers.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Hear Or Say...That is the Question!

i guess u really do not understand the meaning of the word "hearsay"...

be tat as it may i shall leave it to the rest of the samsters to draw their own conclusions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Let me tell you, I know her background as a whore in GL and this is NOT HEARSAY!
if one were to take yr assertion to its logical conclusion...the best course of action wld prolly be to steer clear of GL n all other types of whoring altogether...

good day to u once again

Quote:
This is not a time to act like a hero!

In this situation, it is wise to err on the cautious side!
Old 20-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Take a Chill Pill

oh my oh my...looks like someone has got his knicker's all in twist

good day to u yet again...

Quote:
You claimed that I resort to vulgarities to express my point, please observe your grammar! You are using plural here. FYI, I only use the expression once - "Keep the fucking advice to yourself!" Moreover, this is only an expression and not directing at you!

I believe you are more hostile, offensive and rude with the above phrase of yours! It is as good as insulting me as Monkey! I of course know what you are driving at, but can you prove it?? Come on, dun accuse someone without factual evidence!

The above is another offensive & provocative statement from you! I have no respect for samster like you!

This is not hearsay! You want me to wash her dirty linen in the public?!!!

Come on! This is not a time for fairness and to try to act like a hero! Our life and health at stake!! Time to wake up! u still got the cheek to tell me you have cheonged for donkey years!

Even though we are not 100% sure, but once we see symptom and her past actions with her customers (perhaps presently as well), possibility of her having herpes bends toward the high potentiality with that symptom and sexual behaviour of hers! We have to minimize our exposure! Better to be safe than sorry! Better to err on the cautious side!

Good luck to you!!!
Old 20-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Time to wake up!

So you want me to spell it clearly izzit?? My pals and a few samsters here fucked her raw!!

Well, one can still cheong in GL if one adopt certain practise to "minimise" the exposure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
i guess u really do not understand the meaning of the word "hearsay"...

be tat as it may i shall leave it to the rest of the samsters to draw their own conclusions...

if one were to take yr assertion to its logical conclusion...the best course of action wld prolly be to steer clear of GL n all other types of whoring altogether...

good day to u once again

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 20-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
No need for this absurb gesture of yours!

Quote:
oh my oh my...looks like someone has got his knicker's all in twist
good day to u yet again...
So do you have any better things to say to defend yourself as a Hero of GL Whore??!!! No rite? Let me continue then ......................

I guess it is time for YOU to wake up! U have been sleeping for eons! Whether you're gonna treat this as a fucking advice of mine or not, here you are .....................

Dun act like a HERO here! This is not THE Place to be a HERO!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 20-05-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 20-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Blow Yr Own Horn Louder

Quote:
I shall leave it up to others to draw their own conclusions as to my conduct viz An Ni...

wat is obvious is tat this mm has no way of defending herself based on rash wild speculative conjecture in here...

Keep on blowing yr own horn all the way bk to chimpanzee land
don't waste your time with him he cannot be wrong even when proven and will fight all the way to defend himself.

He thinks he knows Geylang inside out and we all know how gullible he is...
Old 20-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
don't waste your time with him he cannot be wrong even when proven and will fight all the way to defend himself.

He thinks he knows Geylang inside out and we all know how gullible he is...
Hey old fogey, welcum back!! Looks like you haven't recovered from your senile problem, ya? It appears it is getting worse huh? You can not even comprehen the gist of the discussion here well. Let me tell you, there is no right or wrong here! This is only a matter of how one look at it based on his own perception and if they want to protect their own health and/or if they wanna follow omnia to try to act like a hero in protecting a whore!

Understood Mr Fogey?!!

Old 20-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Re: L16h6

In this forum, there a few type of sore losers. One type of sore loser is, he would try to get back at that person who previously whacked him left and right (of course in sparing words) by that same person. Tis is because he feels very sore & embarrassed being knocked off on the stage. This person is non other than SMLee. This SMLee joker would defend his SBF buddy, Omnia whether is it logical or not to do so as he is trying any means to get back at that person who whacked him hard previously. This person who whacked him perviously is of course me!

Maybe I should be more forgiving towards SMLee as I have to remind myself that he is suffering from Dementia praecox hor! Can be bery jialat case de!

Hey SMLee, now I give you a chance to redeem yourself, since you said I am in the wrong, so can you prove me wrong? Hope this time you can utter something more meaningful ya?!

Old 21-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Yeah.
I also dun understand, until I checked with my French colleague.
Not sure what the original writer wants to prove.
Have a great sunday.
Cheers.
oh.. its in his signature. I kinda like it. Never understood French though. French sounds nice even when u are swearing in it. Like in the movie The Matrix. French babes are also nice to fuk. I wished I was french if I was given a choice to be reincarnated. Ops.. Side track topic...
Old 21-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey old fogey, welcum back!! Looks like you haven't recovered from your senile problem, ya? It appears it is getting worse huh? You can not even comprehen the gist of the discussion here well. Let me tell you, there is no right or wrong here! This is only a matter of how one look at it based on his own perception and if they want to protect their own health and/or if they wanna follow omnia to try to act like a hero in protecting a whore!

Understood Mr Fogey?!!
Is name calling your only ability? You probably didn't understand what Omnia is saying thus going into your denial state.

No one is protecting a whore but unless one has strong evidence else he is just blabbering rubbish.

Just because the WL offer raw to your buddies, it makes her a herpes carrier just because she displayed symptoms.

i cannot believe i am even replying to you......i guess i should just be the senile old man in your denial world.
Old 21-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
In this forum, there a few type of sore losers. One type of sore loser is, he would try to get back at that person who previously whacked him left and right (of course in sparing words) by that same person. Tis is because he feels very sore & embarrassed being knocked off on the stage. This person is non other than SMLee. This SMLee joker would defend his SBF buddy, Omnia whether is it logical or not to do so as he is trying any means to get back at that person who whacked him hard previously. This person who whacked him perviously is of course me!

Maybe I should be more forgiving towards SMLee as I have to remind myself that he is suffering from Dementia praecox hor! Can be bery jialat case de!

Hey SMLee, now I give you a chance to redeem yourself, since you said I am in the wrong, so can you prove me wrong? Hope this time you can utter something more meaningful ya?!
Since when you has become a doctor . I thought you are just a virtual bentley owner.
Old 21-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
oh.. its in his signature. I kinda like it. Never understood French though. French sounds nice even when u are swearing in it. Like in the movie The Matrix. French babes are also nice to fuk. I wished I was french if I was given a choice to be reincarnated. Ops.. Side track topic...
Sit back and relac bruddar! The show has just begun! I am glad to see that this old fogey in the form of SMLee is coming in here to make a mockery out of himself in a bid to redeem himself on the pretext of loading his buddy, Omnia with more ammunition in order to help defend him!

Old 21-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold

Bro smlee!! Dun waste your time at tis sucker a88 tis type 自以為是的瓜,就讓它自生自滅!!!
Good day to u!!!!
Old 21-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold

Forgot to tell u sucker a88 the point u zap is nothing to me haha!!!
U can on stay inside your denial world!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1