The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
should it be please dun be to rough on the jem
?
if really taking good care, booked liao go chit chat no touching ,pay up
best care the ml can get
On the contrary, being good to the ML can just means both you and her have a good time in all aspects, be it the mood, the atmosphere, the chatting and of cos, pleasuring one another!
Old 05-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
On the contrary, being good to the ML can just means both you and her have a good time in all aspects, be it the mood, the atmosphere, the chatting and of cos, pleasuring one another!
haha ok agree. I love to see ml pleasure face , that usually get me off real fast. but some of the ml dun want to get shiok , are they worried doing so they get tired easily ?
Old 05-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
haha ok agree. I love to see ml pleasure face , that usually get me off real fast. but some of the ml dun want to get shiok , are they worried doing so they get tired easily ?
Of cos la, get pleasured already confirm tired. Especially if you potentially have to do that for at least 5-6 times a day. Imagine u climax and shoot 5-6 times a day also shag...
Old 05-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Well no need the gal to get climax everytime that is tiring definitely. Just their face of the process of getting pleasured is enough .
Old 05-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors! I looked through the thread but didnt find anyone who have tried any girls in the hougang/Serangoon/kovan areas..

Can ask any bro have any FR for these areas?
Tqtq
Old 05-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any review on this lady

https://sglonelyguys.info/zi-han-massage/
Old 05-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
torrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosh View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...ostcount=42846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Curiosity got the better of me...

https://sglonelyguys.info/zi-han-massage/
As CSIed by a bro some time ago, different services are listed on different sites

Location is discreet and quiet; same as someone fairly well reviewed
Probably out of the way for many but I’ll say it’s 1 of my fave location
She is quite a hygiene freak so cleanliness is assured

She was in the grey tank dress as shown in her photo with her hair tied up so not the luscious flowy look depicted
Still a very pleasant face with no blemishes
Wore a push-up so she looked better clothed than unclothed (if you get what I mean)
She’s quite a short girl and slim and tight body so SYT lovers will like
Credit for minimal editing of photos

Not comfortable with FJ so opted for massage
It was passable and nothing fantastic
Sensual was uncomfortable for me; the sounds she make somehow just not my thing

Overall, she is eye candy but priced too high
She has her rationale for pricing the way she did and has no plans to adjust despite me giving her some friendly pointers
She will probably get a lot more business in the 110-120 range but she’s adamant on her pricing

RTM: no because too expensive for what you’re getting

For context, I have tried FJ couple of times ($120 traumatising, $150 not bad) and she seems priced fairly in this aspect considering her overall package
Note that she has quite a few limitations though

I reckon her stay will end prematurely for various reasons and current situation

Curiosity proved costly but hopefully this saves some bros money
Old 05-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ilwue08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has MR for Amy from SLG? If don't have think I will go commando soon...
Old 05-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster (V)

deleted redundant post

Last edited by uglydoll00; 05-12-2018 at 09:26 PM. Reason: redundant post
Old 05-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feel now lesser choices, don't know which ML to go to
Old 06-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-tuo-massage/

MR for 小沲
Looks: 8.5/10 (Sweet GND kind as per video, a bit李懿feel)
Body: 7.5/10 (Not for boobs lover)
Massage: 7/10 ba, not for those looking for strength
Location: 8/10 Very well accessible by bus/mrt, near main road but might not be discreet for some bros. Shares room with another housemate.

Sensual is definitely there, friendly and easy to chat with. Silents and doesn't use her phone almost whole session and doesn't rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
what is TSRJ ?
天上人间
Old 06-12-2018, 12:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
Feel now lesser choices, don't know which ML to go to
When there are a lot of choices, people will say don't know who to try as too many choices.

When now lesser choices in market after so many raidings, now people say don't know which one to go to as very limited choices.

Why guys behave ma chiam like girls? Damm gu niang.

It's just a massage session. Not a girl for life.

Just like u always have that friend when u go ktv, confirm choose whole batches of girls in that joint and can't find a girl to sit with him...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Ai La.
Date : 3rd Dec
Look: she’s really pretty with B cup at least
Massage: passable, not those piano type but nothing special also
HJ: so so
Kissing: allows me to Kiss on her lips toward the end while she was HJ me. Feeling was good so I came in no time
Old 06-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
When there are a lot of choices, people will say don't know who to try as too many choices.

When now lesser choices in market after so many raidings, now people say don't know which one to go to as very limited choices.

Why guys behave ma chiam like girls? Damm gu niang.

It's just a massage session. Not a girl for life.

Just like u always have that friend when u go ktv, confirm choose whole batches of girls in that joint and can't find a girl to sit with him...
Lol bro, lately you seemed very Angsty xiar.

I think some of the bros feeling about the lack of MLs to pick is because past 1,2 months quite a fair bit of trusty MLs left for various reasons,popular ones like Aini, Donna, Long Nu, An Xin, Chi Zi. Not that no new girls replaces the departed ones but they just not up to the mark of those whom left, either still green, or simply not professional enough to deliver basic services consistently, some even list crazy prices.. Plus the current situation most ML very cautious to accept customers, hence kbkb here to vent lor.

Actually I feel still have enough "old guards" plying the trade here lah, maybe some bros just want new blood and bored with the Failsafe choices still hanging around. But sometimes better to be safe than sorry, visit the veterans at least you know no nasty surprises
Old 06-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol bro, lately you seemed very Angsty xiar.

I think some of the bros feeling about the lack of MLs to pick is because past 1,2 months quite a fair bit of trusty MLs left for various reasons,popular ones like Aini, Donna, Long Nu, An Xin, Chi Zi. Not that no new girls replaces the departed ones but they just not up to the mark of those whom left, either still green, or simply not professional enough to deliver basic services consistently, some even list crazy prices.. Plus the current situation most ML very cautious to accept customers, hence kbkb here to vent lor.

Actually I feel still have enough "old guards" plying the trade here lah, maybe some bros just want new blood and bored with the Failsafe choices still hanging around. But sometimes better to be safe than sorry, visit the veterans at least you know no nasty surprises
Lol...is too many people talking rubbish recently.

Already very hard to book MLs. Chio one people bump like mad until all yaya.

New MLs all scare like shit. Then we have MLs always Mia not replying SMS at all.

Those massage joints we have prostate massage shit going on chopping carrots.

Just like the usual old saying, we always have samsters who want cheap want big want pretty and want fresh...

Might as well best is charge only $100 net and samsters can meet a fairy?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1