The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
has it occur to u that bcos u go with nono tat the price is lower? Bcos we are more confident when he's around? I went to Happy8 with nono once,got my girl at 900k after nono help me bargain dwn but wen i go there on my own trying to book the same girl,the damn papi quoted me 1.3m rp.
As long u no spoiling yr own market ok.

So nw u knw to be grateful wen u go with nono right,many more thgs to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Those are my answers
u final got new post,up u 12 for yr last time old fr sharing
Old 01-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Anybody know what time octopus spa close?
Old 01-12-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
…Came back and I wander around Formosa area...here's is good news for newbie Bros. I saw a Top 100 shop nearby.....walk out Formosa and turn left....it is like provision shop with drinks n biscuits n other daily stuffs.
Prices are cheap if compare to hypermart at Nagoya Hill Mall.
I spent my 500 coins (many of them) to buy rhino water. 6k for a 500ml.
I find this water is very effective to relief heatiness in hot Batam.

I really cannot control myself to reply to your current post...lol...becos you JUST reminded me where most of my money goes to when I am in Batam.

Most part of my million rupiah groceries bill goes to this :

Grape Fruit Flavour

My drink tho look almost the same as yours,happen to taste better (fruity taste) and it works the same wonder as your drink (gets rid of heatiness too),hehehe...and i cant stop drinking that everyday in Batam and they are not sold in Sillypore,hehehe...its my beverage treat to most bros who joined me in most Batam group trip too. My "drink" is cost more than yours,cos its the same price as yours but with lesser content in it. And I always have at least a dozen cans of “that drink” with me in my room’s bar fridge.

I don’t know what its called but it’s a “must buy” for me every time I am in a supermarket or provision store and I simply “sweep” them off the shelf,hehehe…

Sorry,I think I got a bit carried away after seeing you post a picture of one of my favourite drink…lol…and I am replying in an off my usual sequence process. Also want to say you did a lot of good things in this trip,thank you. Shall reply to your FRs in full in perhaps a few days time.

Cheers for now!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 01-12-2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I really cannot control myself to reply to your current post...lol...becos you JUST reminded me where most of my money goes to when I am in Batam.

Most part of my million rupiah groceries bill goes to this :

Grape Fruit Flavour

I don’t know what its called but it’s a “must buy” for me every time I am in a supermarket or provision store and I simply “sweep” them off the shelf,hehehe…

Cheers for now!
They generally call this drink Lasegar; it's the brand of a similar but more popular version of this drink.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

My 1st post here, lol. Going there tmw. Anyone going?
Old 01-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi!
I tried Sakura Massage at Nagoya Hill. Wanted to end with a HJ. But my masseuse didn't pop any question. Am I supposed to book their private room or should I just make it clear since the beginning?
Left quite disappointed but for 200k 2hr massage, not bad of an offer.
Any bro's care to give me tips or recommend places?
Old 01-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszcman View Post
Hi!
I tried Sakura Massage at Nagoya Hill. Wanted to end with a HJ. But my masseuse didn't pop any question. Am I supposed to book their private room or should I just make it clear since the beginning?
Left quite disappointed but for 200k 2hr massage, not bad of an offer.
Any bro's care to give me tips or recommend places?
Those massage shop at Nagoya Hill area mostly clean. You want hanky panky just cross road n visit those near formosa area. There are more of these near the diamond city mall area.
200k for 2hr not bad lah.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry,I think I got a bit carried away after seeing you post a picture of one of my favourite drink…lol…and I am replying in an off my usual sequence process. Also want to say you did a lot of good things in this trip,thank you. Shall reply to your FRs in full in perhaps a few days time.

Cheers for now!
I came to be aware of this rhino water thru your previous postings.
The previous trip I got bad headache due to heatiness. I was shopping for groceries n I saw the rhino water. I bought a 500ml bottle to drink. Went back hotel for a short rest and the heatiness just goes away. Magic!
I had been drinking lotsa water but no effect. Until I drank this rhino water.
This trip I carry 2 bottles in my backpack back to sg. I drank the 3 leg brand in sg but not effective.
Im not sure whether the Top 100 near formosa sell the can flavour version.
But since the plain 500ml plastic bottle works for me, I'll just keep on buy the same thing.
Many thanks for the recommendation.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Those massage shop at Nagoya Hill area mostly clean. You want hanky panky just cross road n visit those near formosa area. There are more of these near the diamond city mall area.
200k for 2hr not bad lah.
Alrights! Thanks bro!
Old 01-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
They generally call this drink Lasegar; it's the brand of a similar but more popular version of this drink.
Ok,thank you for explaining. One more small question,if that one you describe is called Lasegar,then what about this one below :

I mean the one w/o the Rhino Logo on the right of the above picture. Some shop will sell that 3 legged version and they all taste quite the same.

Quote:
I came to be aware of this rhino water thru your previous postings.
The previous trip I got bad headache due to heatiness. I was shopping for groceries n I saw the rhino water. I bought a 500ml bottle to drink. Went back hotel for a short rest and the heatiness just goes away. Magic!
I think Sillypore got sell both the Rhino and 3 legged brand ones,but the fruity taste version no matter how i search for it,confirm dont have. I even bought the giant version back to Sillypore before,hehehe...the size of the can is as tall as my 14 inch laptop when its open up.

Quote:
Im not sure whether the Top 100 near formosa sell the can flavour version.
But since the plain 500ml plastic bottle works for me, I'll just keep on buy the same thing.
Top 100 was one of my favourite provision shop,hehehe...i think most Batam provision shop sells them. K-mart or Circle-K being most expensive tho (sorry,bad habit dies hard,i always compare prices...lol)...and Top 100 being cheapest as compare to Hypermart and Formosa ground floor provision shop.

All of them sells what you drank tho.

Just dont buy any of them with a mickey mouse/donald duck picture on them. I heard my girls says it is for children...lol.

I think also got Doraemon version too but i didnt see....lol

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
Hello senior bro out there, massage place where to go? Can recommend?
1. To eat...

2. To sleep...

3. To fuck...

...in Batam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
fj price for hj is 4 "foreigners"

my few mths ago fj is 300k in Kings,mayb nono can verify i'm speaking the truth cos he was also there
Yes,300k for fj is not really difficult to bargain down to for me at all (so long i am willing to open my mouth). I stayed in Formosa in most of my trip,King is just upstairs... 200k HJ is difficult (i wouldnt say its easy tho) ,150k for hj may pose a challenge,and as for FJ,it's around 300k to 400k.

Once a person do not open mouth to ask for lower price,it may means he is almost destined to get chopped. I repeat what i say a long time ago,if you dont even bother to bargain for your per trip taxi fare,it likely means you will be paying a higher price for every other things in Batam,including girls.

Just a sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
If you didnt tell me,i also wouldnt have known it is an offence by the Indonesia (or Batam) Law to give to the beggars. Now I know and thank you.
Got law but no one enforce. Wonder got any tourists will ever kena catch by police for giving to beggar.

Quote:
Whats with the traffic in Batam nowadays??
It seemed taking longer traffic time between Batam center and Nagoya.....
Motor bike is cheap in btm,so many ppl buy bike to move ard for day in day out,then traffic also jam. Car also cheap,interest rate low,so ppl also got buy many cars to travel. 1 family mayb got a few cars at home. Hope they no like china city 1 day build only many hse in btm but no build parking lot.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
has it occur to u that bcos u go with nono tat the price is lower? Bcos we are more confident when he's around? I went to Happy8 with nono once,got my girl at 900k after nono help me bargain dwn but wen i go there on my own trying to book the same girl,the damn papi quoted me 1.3m rp.
U nvr read his sucmary? Got many ppl go to btm with him also learn to how to get gd price for evrthg. Prices he state he get in this thread is wat he get & truth. Next time u try go money changer with him & u will knw very obvious gd price rate. Frm his hotel stay to makan to girls he always try aiming max low price. This all he got always write dwn inside sucmary.

Of course la,hotel mus compare same hotel name & rm type,girl mus compare same girl same joint,eat mus compare same eating dish same restaurant or eating shop then is fair compare. Money changer u go alone & go with him in 10 min difference & u see how yr rate is? If u wan budget can stay 150k rp rm for 1 nite also have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice one bro, i use to give them my old clothing there.
Last time i also surprising y very old bed mattresses,sofa from Sg ,old furniture & many sec hand thgs all send to btm for sale & sm more so popular there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post

This 1 very funny!

Nono's Law of Motivation!! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Old uncle keep laughing when i see..
Old 02-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any one gg to batam on the 22nd and 23rd of dec..pls pte me..
Old 02-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoveBatam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok,thank you for explaining. One more small question,if that one you describe is called Lasegar,then what about this one below :

I mean the one w/o the Rhino Logo on the right of the above picture. Some shop will sell that 3 legged version and they all taste quite the same.
Everything is the same man. Left one is called Larutan Penyegar cap Badak. Right one is called Larutan Penyegar cap Kaki Tiga.

Lasegar is something similar like this:

but as far as I know it was not popular in Batam, hence you cannot find it easily. IMHO, Cap Kaki Tiga is the best one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread