The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
timetoplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quality massage and BJ - too much to ask?

I have a regular ml that I go to and was surprised when one day she asked if she could eat me.. had the best cim and went to heaven. And no I did not pay more than just the entrance and $50 tip as usual.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I have young milf providing good quality solid massage followed by BBBJ. Willing to share with bros.
Care to share bro
Old 06-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

I got one in a thai massage place. Clean spa.but i frequent this ML so many times until she ok to give me a BJ.(not bbbj). But have to bring own condom and dispose it outside the place yourself when done.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
anyonethere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Singapore is flooded with massage places and massage parlour. In heart land area, a few steps got 1 massage shop. All the quality is bad and charge crazy price. Avoid at all cost. If you have regular one, just stick with them.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
timetoplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a regular ML that I visit almost every week and one day she asked me if she could eat me, I was surprised and said sure.. she went down on me bbbj discretely and I came in her mouth.. was the best feeling ever. She didn’t ask for any extra so I just paid $50, of course plus entrance.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I have young milf providing good quality solid massage followed by BBBJ. Willing to share with bros.
Hi brother can share much thanks 🙏
Old 06-03-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
because they usually don’t mix… those have good massage skills won’t use their mouths…
I have 1 prc contact good massage, no bj/fj. Maximum only hj + roaming. Interested high points bros can pm me.
Disclaimer: not budget pricing, quite ex.
Old 06-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gtti is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share contact?
Old 06-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gtti is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by harot View Post
I actually have 2 contacts that I think the massage and BJ not bad. Looks wise if you expect SYT then cannot la
Bro can share contact?
Old 06-03-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
AGoodBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those good in massage skills will hardly offer bj. Those that offer bj are trying to win customers cos their massage cmi. So quality massage and bj don't seem to belong in the same sentence
Old 06-03-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
User18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro can share
Old 06-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timetoplay View Post
I had a regular ML that I visit almost every week and one day she asked me if she could eat me, I was surprised and said sure.. she went down on me bbbj discretely and I came in her mouth.. was the best feeling ever. She didn’t ask for any extra so I just paid $50, of course plus entrance.
Hi bro, can share ctc? TIA
Old 06-03-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Got good west side lobang? Willing to exchange ctc. Thanks
Old 06-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I was having dinner with my friends when I decided to just do some look around. I saw this hot milf with a nice rack. I started chit chatting with her and then just disturb disturb her when I saw her posting her job as a masseuse. One night I was just taunting her and asking her whether can send me a photo of her in her work attire. Next moment “tingl! I saw her message. My eyes nearly popped out when she sent me a photo of her in bra and panties posing a sexy pose. From 1 look from pic can see the neh neh is D cup with a perky ass. In my head I was thinking who is the lucky man took that photo for her.

I decided to cheong down for a massage. Initially I had 0 expectations as I expect all these charbo likely cannot massage la. So just paid for entrance $58 and went to shower and then lie down on the bed. Oh boy! I was totally wrong. She pressed every posts with accuracy and power and I was screaming in shiokness. In the last 10 min, she played with my ass crack then caress my cock and was literally milking me from behind. She asked me to turn over and continue milking me until I was about to erupt. After that she said cannot shoot. I was sian 1/2 until she said “cannot shoot unless shoot on my breast or I use my breast to help you shoot out”. Next moment she clamped her D cup boobs on my shaft and then wanked me till I shot between her cleavage.

She then went on to clean up and I went to bath. After that she offered her tits for me to suck but I politely reject because I scare due to hygiene reason. The crazy thi ng is when I tipped her $50, she thanked me…I didn’t think much until I return to massage. This time instead of oiling my cock, she bend over and gave me a bbbj. Her slurping bbbj machiam the level of Thai girls and I have to endure and think of an old woman else I game over in 2 min. She sucked me till I totally cim and she spit on the towel and go wash up. My 2 legs was feeling jelly as I walked out. Few days later she sent me a pussy pic and said her pussy sibei horny and too long never fucked. Everything was history when we bang like crazy in hotel. Sibei song! Totally a cougar milf with model body
Old 06-03-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
yah sia
I got one in my list occasionally I will go back.
Normally she just jg for peeps.
But for selective client maybe, she bbbj and piakable.
Milf though. But very affordable, no choice.
Bro, do you mind sharing and exchange contact please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1