The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2006, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Cool * Project SYT *

Greetings!

A few of us here feel that the term "SYT" is overused and often misused!

This thread is created for the main purpose of recommending FLs who fall within the [very specific] definition of SYT (Sweet Young Thing) below.
  • Sweet Looking, of course! Cute too, preferably.
  • Young, around 20 yo AND looks like that age.
  • Pretty face; preferably big eyes & nice smile/teeth.
  • Slim body, with no obvious tummy or baby fats anywhere.
  • Small body frame, repective to height.
While not everyone will agree with the above SYT definition, so be it. This is NOT a thread to debate on what is a better definition, since there's probably none given the meat/poison theory. If you have violent objections to the above definition, feel free to start your own "Project SYT2" thread or something

For brothers that share similar "taste" above, feel free to post your discovery or recommendation of the FL here. They can be either one of the agent's new stocks, a street-stander where you've the contact, or even if she's one of your gals (you being the agent) - as long as she fit the criteria above.

Yes, since this thread is in the FL section, we want to be able to "book" and bonk the SYT! For non-FL encounters or sharing, please join the existing "Club SYT" managed by bro SJG instead. BTW, most (if not all) of the SYT in that club fit the bill here, only too bad they are not FL.

Further notes:
  • If the SYT is supply by an agent, please post the FR on the agent's thread. Do NOT post FR here if she already have a dedicated thread elsewhere. (But post a link to your FR back here)
  • If you just want to share the SYT contacts, beware of getting your inbox flood with "Pls give me the contact" PMs. Not sure what's the best way, but I hate to also see this thread loaded with those posts too.
  • Photo links of the SYT are welcomed here, but only if permission is granted by the gal.
  • For recommendations, please supply details of the gal according to the bullet points definition above.
  • If unsure, feel free to post any reference of a SYT "suspect" for others to critique.

As one bro puts it: "It sure is better to have someone with similar taste sharing information then blindly following and shooting wrong targets -- waste time, waste money, waste sperm. Maybe in the long run, we can set the standard for the definition of what a SYT should really be like."

Enjoy!
Project SYT - The relentless pursue for the perfect & bonkable SYT

Last edited by goodpartner; 17-11-2006 at 02:31 AM.
Old 17-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: * Project SYT *

Okie, I'll post my "suspects" first. These are recent stocks from agents:
  1. Carrie from bonniesan
  2. Heidi from beauthaiful
  3. Sabrina from babes888/terak24terak/xiaobai
The above 3 seems to fit the definition of SYT here, at least from the looks in their studio photos. There are other SYT suspects, but I'm less sure, especially on the tummy/fats criteria. Will be camping around to wait for more FRs before booking.

Critiques or feedback from bros who tried them welcome; how "close" are they really from the above definitions? Agent's honest & direct feedback will be great too!
Old 17-11-2006, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
f.cuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: * Project SYT *

Hmmm... I would beg to differ on the SYT definition.

For samsters under 30s, SYT would fall into ur definition.

So, if I may added to the SAMSTERS Sextionary of defined terms, I propose "MYST".

Acronym
MYST
Definition
My Young Sweet Thing
Pronounication
mist
Use
noun
Example
  1. As her head emerges from behind the door, I realized that I have found nothing but MYST.
  2. Apart from other bros' view of this chick, she is definately more MYST than slut.
  3. She is IMHO MYST rather than SYT, but then again, definately CFM! So RTF is a must!!!!
Warning
Usage of MYST or SYT is subjective to samster's preference therefore yet again "OMFIAMP" of course!
MAGICAL 168. Anyone wanna help?

Last edited by f.cuker; 17-11-2006 at 05:57 AM.
Old 17-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Good job bro goodpartner in trying to link the definition of SYT. *applaud* the effort.

Good job, agent f.cuker in adding in M to SYT. Different bros have diff tastes. I will aim to bring a variety which appeals to different markets. Cheers~

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 17-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sickman22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tats cool guys. if can pm me the contacts.

Cheers
Old 17-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice effort bro this thread will at least save time for me if too busy to surf the other threads.

Update CAA : 17/11/06

1) Agreed with bro goodpartner, Sabrina (C/O Mel) does look gd in her studio pic, will update tonight after trial

Cheers
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
My BD wish: Bonk a very identical SYT twins
Old 17-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guymafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sweet young thing>>must young less than 21 yrs old..
then the term is correct...
Old 17-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

dun need trial liao lar!~!~ sure SYT!~!~ lol big eyes wif sharp nose plus looks younger than 20!~!~!~ trust my standard leh bros!~!~ I be the commando unit for SYTs assault operations!~!~
Old 17-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Nice works guys....
Will be camping here for more infor.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 17-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediSkull View Post
dun need trial liao lar!~!~ sure SYT!~!~ lol big eyes wif sharp nose plus looks younger than 20!~!~!~ trust my standard leh bros!~!~ I be the commando unit for SYTs assault operations!~!~
Nice 1st blood FR on Sabrina, bro. I missed it while surfing here just now Lucky got this thread lah haha. Boost my confidence for my later operations, thks

Up yr points, now got power liao, cheers

P.S. Put a link to yr FR on this thread as per what bro goodpartner advice mah, so other ppl no need to purposely go to other thread to find.
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
My BD wish: Bonk a very identical SYT twins
Old 17-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Nice works guys....
Will be camping here for more infor.
Welcoem back bro nyquist! u staying in the mountains for another 5 months den up the ante again ah?

or u following bro Sometimes style... long long no do, den one shot shoot many many times...tarma 2hr 4 times leh!

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 17-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.cuker View Post
Hmmm... I would beg to differ on the SYT definition.

For samsters under 30s, SYT would fall into ur definition.

So, if I may added to the SAMSTERS Sextionary of defined terms, I propose "MYST".
Bro, MYST seems to denote that as long as she's "my type" of SYT, then we can use this term? Ah if so, then that's where the problems lie lor. Everyone will say she is a MSYT, from a personal point of reference.

Me above 30 but still like SYT leh... hehe Ya, agree that "young" is also a relative term... well.

Really, the definition here is cater more for those samsters into the "Looks" department (i.e. so-called "Looks Sucker"). I would like to peg ratings of looks at 9/10 or 10/10 here too, but it's too subjective. Still, that's an important factor too (if not the most)!

Again, if in doubts, those SYTs in 'Club SYT' photo album are the best references here! 500 over SYT lovers in that club within 1 month can't be wrong

Glad bros like this idea so far.

Project SYT - The relentless pursue for the perfect & bonkable SYT

Last edited by goodpartner; 17-11-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 17-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful View Post
Good job bro goodpartner in trying to link the definition of SYT. *applaud* the effort.
So bro Frank, what do you say about Heidi (one of my suspects) falling into this definition of SYT then? Given the bullets above?

Got any "live" pics for us home shoppers to make a more informed decision?
Old 17-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: * Project SYT *

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Bro, MYST seems to denote that as long as she's "my type" of SYT, then we can use this term? Ah if so, then that's where the problems lie lor. Everyone will say she is a MSYT, from a personal point of reference.

Me above 30 but still like SYT leh... hehe Ya, agree that "young" is also a relative term... well.
I agree with you. Being a looks-sucker myself and Forever 29, am not in your SYT Club for nothing. But I guess the general usage of MYST is better, especially for the first few FRs, till proven by the non-studio pics and FRs to follow.

Youth is relative, Experience is absolute. Sweet Thing is definate.

I'll take on an experienced, young, sweet thing anytime!
Old 17-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: * Project SYT *

Dbl post! Sorry!
Advert Space Available