The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 19
mimu2001 is one of the Best!mimu2001 is one of the Best!mimu2001 is one of the Best!
Re: Life in a Start-up

keep going
Old 14-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 14-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

+10 for your shiok story, more update please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Annyeonghaseyo!

We were greeted by the same Korean staff as we headed into the restaurant.
I swore the hanboks got shorter today and I could see so much more skin than previously. I looked out eagerly for Min but I couldn’t seem to spot her.

We were on our own dime today, so we did not splurge as we normally would, dinner was a simple affair, just the 4 of us, it felt like Koepka wanted to set it up similar to a double date, with him going for Samm and giving Grace to me. Samm was incredibly warm to koepka, surprising considering this was a potential rapist of her the night before. I wondered what she was up too, Koepka seemed to take her friendliness as a sign to try even harder and he was soon putting his arm around her at any opportunity he got.

I spent the evening ignoring Grace despite her advances and she gradually got the hint. Sexy Panties or not, I just wasn’t interested and I was still moody that min was not around.

Koepka suggested going for drinks and Samm was the first to agree, I wondered if I was supposed to tag along and “protect” her. I mentioned I was tired and wanted to get an early night, Samm kicked me from under the table and I concluded that I was still supposed to protect her. Giving her a dirty look, I begrudgingly agreed to go and we got the bill.

Samm mooted heading over the Korean pub beside our hotel and we trudged over to the watering hole.

This was no ordinary place, in fact it resembled a hostess bar more than anything, each room was equipped with karaoke system, pool tables and even beer pong. There was a long line of courtesans who appeared to be waiting for us to choose. Damm, there were in their mini hanboks again, I wondered what was Philippines obsession with this Korean outfit. ( i have attached a sample below )

I wasn’t very interested in any of them but picked one anyways so as to ensure Grace would not bother me for the rest of the night. Samm rolled her eyes at me and giggled. We spent the night playing some card games and beer pong, Samm was deceptively good at throwing ping pong balls and everyone had to drink a ton because of her.
Grace made her way off early and it was left with my girl (I don’t remb her name but lets milly), Samm and Koepka.
Samm and Milly headed to the bathroom and Koepka and I finally got a chance to catch up.

Koepka: I think I have a shot with Samm tonight, she must have gotten high off me sucking on her nipples yesterday to want more of this. Hahaha

I nodded and smiled back. 

Koepka: Are you going to bring your chick back? I thought you would have wanted to bang Grace, I told her to take good care of you. Trust me, you are really missing out.

Me: Wouldn’t this hurt our companies culture? To have these girls as our sex slaves?

Koepka: Nahh, these are low level grunts and they should be lucky to be working in such a firm like ours to begin with. They would do anything to keep this job. Trust me.

Samm came back into the room and sat in-between Koepka and I, Milly was next and offered to help us take photos. Samm gestured for me to stand up and Milly went ahead to take a photo of Koepka, as Milly got down, I noticed her pour some white powder on the table. Samm took a few photos and walked right up to Koepka with a glare.

Samm slapped him right in the face and stomped her heels into his groin region.

I was shocked and pulled Samm off

Me: What are you doing?! Have you gone mad?
Samm was visibly angry but calmly said to Koepka
“I have photos of you now in a club with a woman who isn’t your wife, and what seems to be drugs on the table. If you ever bother me again, I will let our company know what is going on and you will lose your career”

Koepka whimpered in pain and suddenly, for a tough guy who had scaled Everest, he didn’t seem that tough anymore.

Samm: Do you understand me? I didn’t hear you

Koepka nodded in pain.

Samm tipped Milly USD $100 and walked out of the room dragging me along.

Me: Wow, that was bad ass! I didn’t think you would have thought of a way to blackmail our boss.

Samm smiled in relief

Samm: Thank you for helping me, I know I may now have put your career in jeopardy. Its really sweet how you have protected me over the past 2 days, especially with the fire alarm. You could have gotten into serious trouble for that.

Me: Well, I guess you owe me a big one then.
Me: Im curious, where did you get the coke? I wouldnt expected a sweet girl like you to obtain drugs.
Samm: Oh, that was icing powder, there is a cake shop beside the pub.

Samm and I spent the night roaming the night scene in downtown manila laughing about our past and childhood. She was well to do in her youth till her teens where her parents had financial difficulties caused by GFC. This pushed her out to work at an early age, being sweet and pretty looking, she had to learn how to fend for herself from perverts.

I didn’t want to admit it, but I was beginning to admire her more and starting to view her less in a manner of a sex object…

We reached back to our hotel room and I walked her back to her room, our gaze lingered by her door before she leaned in to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. As we broke away, I reached back in to French her and got absolutely no resistance, we started heavily making out at the door and she finally got the Keycard to work. I was quick and already got her bra unhooked and had one hand gently kneading her b cups.

What greeted us in the room was a total shock.

Samm’s room was thrashed, chair broken, mirrors smashed and her clothes all ripped to pieces strewed all over the floor. Samm gasped and it took a while to realise the magnitude of the damage cause.

Her laptop was smashed to pieces and we also discovered the hard drive to be missing. There was a look of panic in her eyes and she told me that she had some sensitive information on the drive. I wondered if it was the folder titled Lingerie.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Whatoeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 15-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Upz TS for the nice story, please continue.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

What a twist!

Was looking forward to some hot sex btw Samm and TS..dang..

Seems like Koepka is not taking things lying down..

Cheers
Badboy
Old 17-09-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What a twist!

Was looking forward to some hot sex btw Samm and TS..dang..

Seems like Koepka is not taking things lying down..

Cheers
Badboy
Yes, my guess is as good as yours.

Only TS can relate to us what is the actual outcome.

Camping here for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 17-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...looks like 峰回路转。。
Old 17-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice twist here, getting more exciting. Camping here for more updates.
Old 18-09-2018, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

just pitch my tent here, good story weather real or friction ..

will up you on your next posting...
Old 21-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

We brainstormed in my room for a bit before deciding heading down to the reception to report the vandalism, on the way down, Samm’s hand was firmly intertwined with mine and I could tell she was trembling.

We alerted the the concierge as to what happened and requested to view the CCTVs recording, we were told to wait at the lobby. It was then Koepka also strolled in with an extremely smug look on his face, he sneered at Samm with venom in his eyes and strolled out of the hotel with his luggage in tow. If he was the one who had taken the hard drive, it was leaving with him for sure.

I stood up, walked over to him and calmly asked him for the hard drive back. He feigned mock ignorance and told me to mind my own business.

Me: I think its in everyones best interest if we just return what belongs to everyone and move on, this isn’t good for company harmony.
Koepka: I can see you are just a spineless bastard after all, sticking up for the pussy instead of the guys. Its a pity, you would have had plenty of fun here if you were on my side.
Me: I know you took Samm’s card and you had access to her room, im just trying to do whats right.
Koepka: You have no proof
Me: Well, if thats the risk you want to take, I will send an email to HR now and lets see what they think about the SEA CEO’s attempted rape on an employee. I may go down, but I can guarantee you will go down harder.
Koepka: What about the photo Samm has of me with the coke?
Me: I can guarantee that will disappear too

Koepka stared in silence for a while and passed over a hard drive , I hadn’t had time to make a copy, you can take my word for it or you can just fuck off right now.

Not having a choice, I took the drive away and headed back up to Samm’s room with her. Since her computer was destroyed, we detached my hard drive and attached hers to see if the contents were tampered with. It would appear that Koepka was telling the truth, Samm’s files were all still locked and no attempts were made to copy or even open the files.

Samm was visibly relieved and I asked her what was in the files, Samm shyly said those were her old modelling photos some semi nude portraits she took for a friend. Turns out there was indeed a very kinky side to this girl. I cheekily asked if I could view them and she proceeded to playfully smack me on my balls.

Sensing that I could once again have the chance to finally bed her, I wrestled her onto to the bed and started kissing and licking her neck and ears. She moaned with each lick and breathed heavily when I blew into her ear. Her cheeks were getting flushed again and my hands started roaming down to touch her soft buns.
Unhooking her bra for the second time that night, my hands slipped under her blouse and started to tune the radio channel with her nipples and this drove her wild.
She clung on to me tightly and proceeded to give me a huge hickey on my neck

Me: hey, people will see that. My turn

II ripped open her blouse, her breasts were a small B cup, fair, white and creamy with tiny nipples the shade of crimson, I started to give her a giant love bite on her left boob, sucking it so hard that it bruised, she seemed to enjoy it more and she then took off her jeans on her own accord. I ripped her panties by its seem and was greeted with a waxed pussy except for a small landing strip , it was fuzzy and I ran my hands through that. I gave her a tiny lick, given that we had not showered all day and spent to day roaming Manilla, I must say she didn’t taste bad.

Samm flipped me over and soon we were in the 69 position, with my jeans still own, she took them off and was smacked in the face by my erect member, she giggled and played with it like a gear stick in a manual car. She gave tiny licks to the head and started caressing my balls with her finger nails. I just wanted to mouth fuck her so bad but she was reluctant to give me head till I showered.

So much for licking her first, I guess she was showing signs of being a Singaporean princess. I brought her to our shower and we continued our heavy petting session there.
I sat beneath in the tub and had Samm sit on my face holding the side rails for support, I proceeded to lick and flick her clitoris in any way I know how, she was a sensitive girl, with each motion causing a semi violent spasm of her body and it wasn’t long before she was close. I inserted 1 finger into her sweet nectar pot and gradually pushed 2 fingers in, flicking her g spot and also licking her clit. Samm shuddered and collapsed onto my body, her lower body convulsed with each wave of pleasure she received. She wasn’t a big moaner but I could tell from her expressions she enjoyed that geeatly.

Samm: Thank you for that,I haven’t had such a big orgasm for a long while, its actually been ages since I had sex. My ex and I broke up almost 2 years ago.
Me: No one in between, then how do you control your urges?
Samm: My fingers hehehe

It was my turn and I couldn’t wait for my mouth fuck, I stood up in the tub and stuffed myself into her mouth, her mouth was tiny and before I was even halfway in, she was gagging.

I told her to relax her mouth but it seemed everything I got halfway in, she started choking or pushing me away. I was getting frustrated and decided to bring her back to the bed to fuck her instead. I would get my blowjob from her some other time. I tossed her onto the bed and traced my fingers along the entrance of her love hole, it was wet again and I rubbed my dick head along the entrance teasing her, she was ready to go and pulled me into her. I was now balls deep, raw, into my work colleague.

Even though Samm was very well lubricated, she was actually still very tight and I could not thrust her without pain on my end. I had to do it slowly and gently so as not to hurt her. I guess it was true what she said about not having sex for 2 years.
We gently fucked the rest of the night away, I came twice, first time on her face and hair and the second time balls deep in her. She told me she would get the pill the next day.

This was certainly a let down, I expected my experience with her to be more memorable but despite all the hype, Samm was really only a 6/10 in bed. Hot bod, pretty face, but bed action was severely limited. I would have to train her well if she were to keep up with me.

Samm noticed I wasn’t really enjoying myself and she asked what she could do better, I told her we could have a longer session when we were back in sg. With that, we cuddled and drifted to sleep as we had to catch a flight back the next day.
Old 21-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

I awoke the next morning to a Samm inspecting my penis head with curiosity, she giggled with each twitch I made and I coaxed her to lick the tip.

Me: Relax and just let it enter your mouth, its not going to bite you.

I googled some deep throat videos to show her how deep it could possibly go in and her eyes widened with excitement.

As she was trying to get her mouth to the base of my balls, I pushed her into 69 position and started licking away. Samm had a a really small pussy with a thin clitorial layer, licking her was easy as there wasn’t much real estate to lick, it also meant that the sensitive spots were concentrated around the clit and that she could cum really quickly. I got her humming and this time I think she squirted a little.

Samm: Im so sorry, I just couldnt control it. I can’t believe I peed on your face.
Me: No, you squirted, that wasn’t pee. Don’t worry

This girl was so cute and inexperienced

I made her mount me and proceeded to drive up hard into her well lubricated pussy, it was still very tight and I pounded it hard from below to loosen it. Samm moaned hard and grimaced each time I thrusted in and I wondered if I was hurting her. I slowed down and asked if anything was wrong and she complained that she was a bit sore from the previous night.

I slowed my pace down and was resigned to not cum that morning when an evil thought came to my head, I was going to corrupt this sweet innocent girl all in one night. Smearing saliva all over my finger, I poked it into her ass and told her to relax, after she got used to the sensation, I positioned my penis at the entrance of her asshole and pushed myself in.

Samm screamed in pain but I did not remove myself, I told her to relax and the pain will eventually turn to pleasure. I started fondling her nipples and I could see her gradually relaxing, I pushed myself in and out of her gently and her cries of pain gradually became pleasure. Weirdly, her ass wasn’t as tight as her pussy and I was able to pick up speed to really fuck her hard.

I came hard into her ass and withdrew to see my semen flowing out with spots of red

Fuck.. I must have been a bit too rough with her, I felt rather guilty when I saw that.

We lay on the bed staring at the ceiling when Samm said

“I can’t believe I had a one night stand with a fuckboy” My friends already warned me, but you were really sweet to me

Me: Well, this may not be a one night stand , I do enjoy your company you know

Samm: Lets see how it goes.

Rest of the trip was uneventful, we were tired out from our sexcapades and soon it was time to pack up and head home.

Samm’s clothes were all ripped due to insane koepka the previous night and I had to loan Samm a white shirt of mine which she wore with her jeans the previous night. Because I tore up her panties, she was going commando in her jeans. She smacked me when I giggled at the fact she was so vulnerable.

Me: At least you aint wearing a skirt.

Throughout the trip to the airport and strolling to the departure gate, I kept my hand brushing her lower region to tease her, she smacked my hand to remind me that we were in public and we had to behave appropriately.

Nothing eventful occured after and she spent the flight snuggled into my arms sleeping away.
Old 21-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

I do apologise for the delay in the stories, I was held up with some work this week and the wedding preparations. This chapter in PHP was draggy and the next few stories will revolve around politics and backstabbing in the office leading me to prey on vulnerable chicks, conflict with our rival in green, and my future wife.

Also attaching a picture of the mini hanbok as described in the previous stories for clarity purposes.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GaEJzrWwVr...400/ftguk.jpeg

Happy fucking everyone, next post this Sunday
Old 21-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
musong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, thanks!
Advert Space Available