The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
Study reveals well-endowed men with thick and long penis get the girls

Study reveals well-endowed men with thick and long penis get the girls

Follow on Twitter @Yahoo7_health

Contrary to previous reports, it seems there really is truth behind the old adage, size does matter. New research reveals that the size of a man’s penis does, in fact, play an important role in deciding how attractive a woman finds him.

And it all stems from evolution, according to Canadian experts. Researchers leading the study discovered that today's modern-day woman, just like their cave-swelling ancestors, rate a potential mating partner according to their manhood size, preferring well-endowed men. But if the size is out of proportion, (or short or weird shape), women are put off.

The findings are based on 5,145 computer-generated images of men shown to over 100 adult women of all ages and backgrounds. Each image showed a representation of the male form, with varying combinations of height, shoulder-to-body ratio and, of course, penis length.

The researchers said: "Our results directly contradict claims that penis size is unimportant to most females. They show that female mate choice could have played a role in the evolution of the relatively large human male penis.'

"Males with a larger penis were rated as being relatively more attractive, but, the proportional increase [in size] begins to decrease [in attractiveness] after a certain size," said the report.

The findings, published in the Journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), also showed that while women's opinions were influenced by a variety of physical features - tall and broad-shouldered men tended to be favoured over shorter men with bigger waistlines - the size of a man's penis reigned supreme in the attractiveness stakes.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Study reveals well-endowed men with thick and long penis get the girls

Very cool...

All I have to do now is to find subtle ways to display the 12" legend between my legs to women so that they can make informed decisions...

Thanks bro for the update...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of

Another newspaper articles related to the same issues in The Star, Malaysia.
===============================================

Published: Tuesday April 9, 2013 MYT 11:34:00 AM

Yes, size of penis matters to women, say scientists

WASHINGTON: The eternal question of whether penis size matters to women has been probed by a team of international scientists who reported on Monday that yes, ladies do find larger men more attractive.

What’s more, prehistoric women who could see the sex organs of their scantily clad male counterparts may have helped influence the evolution of larger genitals in men by choosing to mate with partners who were bigger.

Researchers said they decided to tackle the topic because past studies had offered conflicting answers, and may have been sullied by asking the women too directly.

“Since penis size is a sensitive subject, it’s hard to determine whether females lied or ‘self-deceived’ in their responses,” lead author Brian Mautz, a post-doctoral researcher in evolution and sexual selection at the University of Ottawa, told AFP via e-mail.

So they embarked on a new type of study, using computer-generated images of generic male figures with varying heights, body shapes and flaccid penis lengths.

A sample of 105 Australian women were asked to view 53 of these life-sized robot-like pictures, which rotated so they were visible at different angles.

The women — all heterosexual — were not told they were participating in a study about penis size. They were simply asked to rate the figures according to sexual attractiveness. Their answers were collected anonymously.

Researchers found "that women rated tall men with long penises as the most attractive."

The women also tended to gaze longer at the larger men. But not too long — each rating was made in about three seconds.

But how big is best? On that question, researchers were, er, stumped.

“We didn’t find an ideal (i.e. ‘most attractive’) penis size or height,” Mautz explained.

“The attractiveness scores were still increasing at the largest values for these traits.”

The findings were published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal in the United States, called the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).

The results “directly contradict claims that penis size is unimportant to most females,” and also hint at why human males tend to have relatively larger genitalia when compared to other primates, the study said.

“Our results show that female mate choice could have played a role in the evolution of the relatively large human male penis,” the authors wrote.

“Before clothing, the non-retractable human penis would have been conspicuous to potential mates.”

The study did not get into the racial background of men and whether that may affect penis size, but it did document the ethnicity and age of the women it was studying for hints about whether penis size mattered.

More than 70% of the women were of European origin, 20% were Asian and 7% were from elsewhere. Their average age was 26.

Ref:http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/stor...8&sec=features
Old 09-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent news bro...

Being 190cm tall with a 14" long dick...women no doubt love me naturally...they simply cannot help it...

Keep the updates coming....

Cheers...

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 10-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
polarbearr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think i need a study to tell me that proposition.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

I suppose its time to let my tool hang loose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

Excellent news bro...

Being 190cm tall with a 14" long dick...women no doubt love me naturally...they simply cannot help it...

Keep the updates coming....

Cheers...

Seriously, 14 inches? Got photo bo?
Old 10-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

but how to tell unless he is naked?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I read the same article online.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Study failed to reveal that well-to-do men with thick wallet get the girls
Old 11-04-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
I suppose its time to let my tool hang loose

Seriously, 14 inches? Got photo bo?

I afraid to take the legend out lah bro....the last time we tried...two camera lens cracked and three cameara women drooled until the whole floor wet...the 4th camera woman rushed foward and sllip and fell on the wet floor....then one poor camera man hyperventilating and kenna heart attack...already warned him men should stay outside...still come inside to disturb...haiz...

Old 11-04-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post

Aiya...just go up and squeeze mah...why you think so many women apply to be security at the airport??

Haiz...that's also why I'm always late for my flight...kenna squeeze long long...then she call her friends all...the whole airport cha bo all come and squeeze...na bei...like open day like that....haiz....

Old 11-04-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Haha !
Something new, I always thought thick wallet, nice car, big bungalow and a yacht win.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFuck View Post
Haha !
Something new, I always thought thick wallet, nice car, big bungalow and a yacht win.

Yes bro...

But you are confusing the cause and effect here...

Start with a big dick...with big dick earn money to get thick wallet...then buy nice car....and so on and so on...

So at the end of the day...end result sama....and the reason for all the wealth...also sama...

Old 11-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Aiya...just go up and squeeze mah...why you think so many women apply to be security at the airport??
Haha, their security need to wear gloves.. and Changi AP does not touch body..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
Kiss him and get him horny before proceeding..
You'll be able to feel it whether its big or not..
Surely feel diff..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1