The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red View Post
what number is the new gal? is she pretty with good figure?
No.1 and got solid figure machiam actress Michelle Tay.
Old 16-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeX View Post
went to this place yesterday .

True, petain standard are better . But there really very dark, also cannot see much inside.Open 1 beer, mummy intro me a new girl , never do anything , just keep chit chat . She went off and 18 come sit with me . Straight away touch my little brother and jerk me off. But halfway through dunno why her mummy come sit beside us and 18 tell me to give her some money to send her away .18 den open a coke for me and tell me cash bill and she took $15 from me .

After that the new girl came back i told her to bill for me for the beer and fruits total is $28 . Pass her $50 and she ask me i need small change i say yes. Funny thing start to happen , i started to become santa claus and all the milf gilf i never even talk to or see before came to my table about 6-7 . tell me take care them so i LL jst give each of them $2 . Isit they see me young easy to carrot ?

check with bro here how to avoid this type of problem again ? And how to tell them away when they come to my table ? Is the rate standard for hj $10 , bj $20 and fj $30 ?

why are you coping my post make in 2010
Old 17-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
welk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwelk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No. 1 confirm very daring. I did not call her, but saw her 'blowing' another brother to heaven in the next cubicle. Her looks and body are pretty ok too. Heard she's from M'sia. But hygiene issues i am not too sure.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Unhappy DaLu Music Lounge

After so much hype on Number One, went down to see her. Her name JoAnn (never mind the spelling, just want to get the pronunciation right). Thought weekday, should have lesser crowd. The place was dark upon entering but the music was loud. The auntie mummy would guide you using LED torchlight. Ask for No. 1. A while later, an AhLian-looking lady around 30 years old in black tops & pants came over to my cubicle. Order a Tiger Beer and cash bill. She bla bra bra some crap about why cash bill, having open a few bottles at other tables, about night milfs very daring, she dun do hj at cubicle to protect customer decency because somebody may walk past & see. She a bit mabok, probably had drank some beer earlier. When the Tiger arrived, gave her fifty dollar note. She returned with receipt and change. The nightmare begins. A few milfs will come and ask for tips. She will say must give mummy how much, other ladies had help her earlier & must return the favour. I guess after deducting the bill of $16 & tips, she got $20 with her. Let her keep the balance just to let her feel good & see what gfe she offers. Other than frenching & autoroam for a short while, she floated about to other cubicles. My receipt was on the table so I was avoided by other gals. After this cold treatment for 1.5 hrs, I left the place fifty dollars poorer. After reading the above post, if the price is right, I think she will bj you at your cubicle. Time & tide waits for no man & woman. Very depressing to see gilf trying to sit around just to secure that $2 tipping. Some of the milf really cmi.

Address: 554 Balestier Road. next to a petrol station. a short distance from ChongShan Park which is under construction.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
LMF888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any khakis going down later ? My virgin visit
Old 18-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
din teo kok thi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by welk View Post
No. 1 confirm very daring. I did not call her, but saw her 'blowing' another brother to heaven in the next cubicle. Her looks and body are pretty ok too. Heard she's from M'sia. But hygiene issues i am not too sure.
Hi Brother,

Is so scaring no 1 just hop on to any table, blow job, roll down inner wear for easy acess her cibai , let customer dig tii inner tip, who know with good $ she may allow to fu....on e spot or toilet.

Let be realistic, thrill n excited always hv to pay for the risk, her objective wat she can grap $ within a day, she has no hesitate to perform any activity to sextify customer who patronize her . Let pray hard not hearing any brother infected with sexuall dease because go for cheap n unhygienic lady ......cheer..
Old 18-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
yinjun is Cool - loads of Potential

yes, no 1 can do anything, i was there a few days ago, and the uncle introduce no 1 to me, touch here touch there, wan to BJ me, i insist on wearing a condom, pull down her dress and tune the nipples.... she was moaning...
Old 18-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Wink Da Lu Music Lounge

554 Balestier Road, next to Caltex petrol station, got POSB ATM. ZhongShan Park (under construction) has a bus stop, which is within walking distance. This LSB has a blind to separate from next-door steamboat fish head. For your information.
Old 18-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinjun View Post
yes, no 1 can do anything, i was there a few days ago, and the uncle introduce no 1 to me, touch here touch there, wan to BJ me, i insist on wearing a condom, pull down her dress and tune the nipples.... she was moaning...
No.1 is here until her svp expired so must go all out to earn as much as she can. She does FJ too and oso take out for LT. Rates negotiate with her.
Old 19-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dashing_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want go Da Lu now? PM me
Old 19-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

how come now cash bill liao the gals or mammy will still ask for money de??
Old 19-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
yinjun is Cool - loads of Potential

My friends told me they play with NO 1 before, she threesome inside the cubicle....she is very daring...but please rem to wear...IMO she is very dirty....
Old 19-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
225f1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster225f1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try 650 last week and she suck!
Cant touch top and cant touch bottom,dont do this and dont do that.
Worse of all keep complain abt other bargirls there not good, will never call her ever again.Dont even why she is there for.
Old 19-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225f1 View Post
Try 650 last week and she suck!
Cant touch top and cant touch bottom,dont do this and dont do that.
Worse of all keep complain abt other bargirls there not good, will never call her ever again.Dont even why she is there for.
Bro, u could have gotten someone else to do what u want if 650 didn't want to do it. I am sure she will be more than happy to recommend some else.
650 have sat with me b4 and i can say it was a pleasant session. Maybe no chemistry between 2 of u.
Next time tell mommy straight what u want and u won't be dissapointed, cheers!
Old 19-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingQiangBuDao View Post
how come now cash bill liao the gals or mammy will still ask for money de??
Bro, they will always try their luck. It is still up to u if u want to give or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1