The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 02-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
jjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to beholdjjtrevor is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL part time college gal

My FR with Ms Helen (NL):

booked her for 2nd time as she is the type of NL that I always wanna fuck and must thank bro SNN for arranging last minute.

Name:Miss Helen
Race: NL
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 34B
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: Havent try.
FJ: 8/10 superb, know how to ride you high n dry
Fingering: Yes but she quite sensitive
Daty: Can but i didn't
Anal: No
Toys: never try.
Moan: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1400/2 hours 2 shots
WIR: Yes, will try other girls 1st though

Booked her on Monday last minute around 7pm for 10.30pm. She arrived slightly late so decided to take shower 1st. Halfway through phone rang, open the door for her n she recognized me. chemistry alredi got so started chatting and stuff. very friendly girl

finished my shower then she proceeded to shower. came out she just cover her body with towel then drop her towel on the way to the bed. little brother straight away hard seeing her body.

started kissing on the bed and playing with each other body like we r bf & gf type relationship. halfway through alredi very horny waitng for her , decided to cap n fuck her for 1st round with cowgirl position. i havent tried a lot of girls out there but so far i feel she is one the best girls who knows how to ride a guys. ride my little brother hard for arnd 6-7mins until cannot tahan n cummed.

rest after 1st round, we continued talking like bf n gf, n touching each other. little brother got hard again very fast and she also felt it, so gave me a covered BJ 1st to tease me. havent try CIM with her b4 so after a while can sense she is also horny. round 2 of cow girl, although same position again, but experience is different totally. this time feel little brother so deep until hit wall. ride each other so long until both also sweat; then went almost gonna cum then switch position to missionary to pump her for the next few minutes until both of us came.

one of the top NL by SNN
Old 03-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtrevor View Post
My FR with Ms Helen (NL):

booked her for 2nd time as she is the type of NL that I always wanna fuck and must thank bro SNN for arranging last minute.

Name:Miss Helen
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 34B
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: Havent try.
FJ: 8/10 superb, know how to ride you high n dry
Fingering: Yes but she quite sensitive
Daty: Can but i didn't
Toys: never try.
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1400/2 hours 2 shots
WIR: Yes, will try other girls 1st though

one of the top NL by SNN
Thanks for the sharing. Long time never see Helen's FR. She is the best NL
Old 04-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
chengjoe10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for February

1st FR - I was her second client
Name: Diana
Race: Malay
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: small
BBBJ: 8.5/10 slup slup sound
FJ: 8/10 very ketat and basah
Fingering: yes
Pussy: 8/10
Daty: Allow but i didn't
GF Feeling: She is friendly
Damage: RM300/1 hour

2nd FR
Name: Anne
Race: Malay
Face: 7/10 syt
Body: 7/10 voluptuous
Boobs: D cup 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 superb
FJ: 9/10 very wet
Anal: Yes
Fingering: yes
Pussy: 8/10
Daty: Yes
GF Feeling: Good
Damage: RM400/1 hour
WIR: BIG YES

Anne was very good and she speaks excellent English and of course with excellent service.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 28
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, you can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 04-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,i have just email to you.....cant wait for the fun begin......
Old 04-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have just sent you email........cant wait for the fun begin
Old 06-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

RAYMONDDEAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my latest bonking experiences with Ms. Diana. She just came back to work, thanks snn for the arrangement since she lost her working number.

Name:Ms Diana
Body: 7/10 very slim
Boobs: Small
BBBJ: 7.5/10
CIM: Never ask
FJ: 8/10 good
Fingering: Yes
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM300/1
WIR: Yes but will go for Suzzy next
Old 06-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
blueeyeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my latest booking under SNN, thanks for arranging:

She came on time and i picked her up at the lobby... when i got down, saw a petite girl in a black dress. promptly brought her upstairs. nice figure, small size, sexy lips.

In the room, we started talking about everything under the sun, she was a great conversationalist, very intelligent, knew what to say, and how to say it.

we subsequently moved to the bed, kissed abit before i went to shower... once done, we were back on the bed and i realised she went commando in her Little Black Dress.. woah.. was impressed. took off her clothes, started DFK and then i proceeded to suck on her titties and went south for DATY.

she was soaking wet and she tasted fresh... been a while since i had fresh pussy.
i was going crazy on her for about 10mins and then she pulled me up and said it was her turn to suck me off... wished i heard more of that from girls...

the BBBJ was heavenly, she could deep throat me and yet use her tongue to tickle the knob... excellent skills.. i had to stop her incase i came too fast. capped on and then entered her... boy was she tight.... the look of ecstasy on her face when i entered her was priceless... i started pumping slowly, then quicken my pace, and slowed... thoroughly enjoying the 20mins of pumping in missionary position. her nails digging in my back.. and she kept mumbling "Yes Dear Yes". couldnt hold it much longer after that and shot... to which she replied... "you do know i swallow right". i just stared at her blankly...

we then cuddled for a while, and after 15mins or so, i started to have an erection again... capped on and then started to finger her, and realised she was still wet... oh myyyy.... entered her missionary, then changed doggy, and she kept moaning all the way... fianlly in my last few pumps, I withdrew, removed the cap and I CIM-ed her... next thing i knew was she had already swallowed it all. Mission accomplished.

Name: Jennifer
Race: CKT
Body: 7.5/10 petite, nice curve, smooth skin, nice ass
Boobs: small, A
BBBJ: 9/10 just because of her DT, almost came.
FJ: 8.5/10 wild, passionate and fulfilling
Fingering: yes, tight & wet
Pussy: 8.5/10 still tight
Daty: Allow
CIM: Yes
Swallow: YES
GF Feeling: Very Friendly, articulates well, max GFE
Damage: RM1700/2 hour + tips
WIR: Maybe. she knows how to get to a mans heart... she knows what men wants, in bed and everything else.. little vixen i would say...
Old 07-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Premium Advertiser

sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, you can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 07-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
PatrickGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyeboy View Post

She came on time and i picked her up at the lobby... when i got down, saw a petite girl in a black dress. promptly brought her upstairs. nice figure, small size, sexy lips.

In the room, we started talking about everything under the sun, she was a great conversationalist, very intelligent, knew what to say, and how to say it.

we subsequently moved to the bed, kissed abit before i went to shower... once done, we were back on the bed and i realised she went commando in her Little Black Dress.. woah.. was impressed. took off her clothes, started DFK and then i proceeded to suck on her titties and went south for DATY.

she was soaking wet and she tasted fresh... been a while since i had fresh pussy.
i was going crazy on her for about 10mins and then she pulled me up and said it was her turn to suck me off... wished i heard more of that from girls...

the BBBJ was heavenly, she could deep throat me and yet use her tongue to tickle the knob... excellent skills.. i had to stop her incase i came too fast. capped on and then entered her... boy was she tight.... the look of ecstasy on her face when i entered her was priceless... i started pumping slowly, then quicken my pace, and slowed... thoroughly enjoying the 20mins of pumping in missionary position. her nails digging in my back.. and she kept mumbling "Yes Dear Yes". couldnt hold it much longer after that and shot... to which she replied... "you do know i swallow right". i just stared at her blankly...

we then cuddled for a while, and after 15mins or so, i started to have an erection again... capped on and then started to finger her, and realised she was still wet... oh myyyy.... entered her missionary, then changed doggy, and she kept moaning all the way... fianlly in my last few pumps, I withdrew, removed the cap and I CIM-ed her... next thing i knew was she had already swallowed it all. Mission accomplished.

WIR: Maybe. she knows how to get to a mans heart... she knows what men wants, in bed and everything else.. little vixen i would say...
Mind share more details ?
What is SNN ?
Old 07-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Theaquadevida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SNN, waiting for your reply. I want to purchase the list. To all other brothers here, Im still a noob in the fl scene. Sila tunjuk ajar
Old 07-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
blueeyeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickGun View Post
Mind share more details ?
What is SNN ?
LOL. if my FR is not detailed enough... then i dunno what you want anymore.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Premium Advertiser

Thumbs up Re: KL part time college gal

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 09-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucknehneh View Post
Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Hi Bro.Wat is d charges of purchse?
Old 10-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

RAYMONDDEAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyeboy View Post

Nice FR bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1