The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Have you tried masturbating in the public?

saw a video of a guy masturbating inside the mrt train..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Newbie REC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard from my friend that Sailor use squids to masterbath on the ship
Old 12-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Azmodan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in the cinema. with my date
Old 12-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
adrian76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few years back i was working in one of the telcom shop near bugis n i have a very mean boss . Always ask me to do lots of stuff yet low pay. She always ask me to go toilet n get her some water so she can boil it. So one particular day i went toilet to fill up up the kettle i masturbate n shoot all my sperm into it.你们懂的不用我多说了....damn shiok
Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

my bf once showed me pix from the net of sailors using water melon. so kinky and we fucked so long after seeing those pix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie REC View Post
Heard from my friend that Sailor use squids to masterbath on the ship
Old 12-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
ultramanjs is Cool - loads of Potential

Many years ago, had a Malaysian GF who's a work permit holder and she stayed in a rented hostel which is a semi-D in bedok area. Many a times we seated and chat in the driveway in a corner facing the other neighboring unit and our back facing the living hall. In those times, we would pet till she gave me handjob. Unzip my pants, pull down the tip of my underwear and took out my dick. She would masturbate me until when I am about to release, we would then stood up and sprayed my cum onto the garden. Of couse, the HJ later upgraded to BJ with CIM. Hehehe...
Old 12-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Toilet
Ladies suana
Bus
HDB opposite chij
Camp
Changing room
Old 12-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Masturbated once in public (Taka toilet) after secretly taking upskirts of some OL.. Damn shoik. But have to be wary of other guys in the cubicles beside cause damn loud when you do it too fast.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 12
power88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76 View Post
She always ask me to go toilet n get her some water so she can boil it. So one particular day i went toilet to fill up up the kettle i masturbate n shoot all my sperm into it.你们懂的不用我多说了....damn shiok
LoL bro Adrian76, 你 真 绝 。

My case in my younger days when dating, alway do petting, sex or pcc sometimes in the public, cos that time very poor and not much $..
Try before toilets, hdb top staircase, park, beach, double deck bus aso...Those were the days..

But now uncle me getting old le, cannot tahan kana STORM or headlines if unlucky tio caught..
Old 12-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
siewman is Cool - loads of Potential

female toilet and train
Old 13-08-2012, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Donkey years ago.

When was still in sec sch. Sec 4 I think?

took bus double decker. Afternoon so not much people on the bus.

upper deck.

Think initially was 3 person. @ infront near the starways. I was behind.

then got one power minah nurse board the bus. happens to sit infront of me.

The old school nurss uniform dress with zip infront.

Maybe the uniform was well used so abit transparent.

can see her lacey beige bra design and panty.

And she just sit infront of my seat. Back facing me.

young and horny back then plus super good memory. The image of her look, her translucent uniform, her lacey bra and panty image already etch into my mind.

so I fantasies She lift up her dress abit, Panty pull one side and revers ecowgirl me. Fantasize her dress front zip down. and both hand cupping her breast. Estimated 34C. (I think? donkey years ago.)

I control the rythm of wanking. When about to cum, slow down. Then increase rythm again. Finally cum 15 mins later. Some cum kanna the back of her seat. Abit kanna the tip of her pony tailed hair.

I quickly alight before she found out.

Another one was sec 2 time.

After Some ECA in school, I went home in PE atire. Bus journey was long as MRT was not really up yet.

Was in intially sleepy. 1 pri school girl sit right infront of me. (The olden day sbs bus that got one section 2 seat face each other. also the leg space is abit funny. IF u sit facing back. The foot rest is high. If you put ur feet on the foot rest, ur knees is actually abithigher than ur hips)

Tired so was sleeping. Bus was getting abit bumpy so I was waken by it.

oepn my eye saw the Pri school girl zaogeng right infront of me. (Estimated pri 4 pri 5. No breast type. Cute cute wear specs type)

Dueto to the foot rest. Plus maybe the bumpy ride, Her leg was wide open. Feet are still close to each other, but knees are far apart. Her Pinafore skirt helm is at mid tigh area. Her light blue terry cloth like shorts is in my full view. Abit FBT like but soft and thin terry cloth material like. Her pinafore is abit loose. The pinafore on her shoulder was dropping oneside, Showing her white blouse

Was young and high drive then. Look around behind me no people. Far infront maybe got 3 passenger. all far away. Kiasi for 5 mins. Then finally decide to wank. Heart was pumping super fast. Super hard on at the same time. Slip my hand into my PE shorts and start wanking. Cum 3 minutes later. A super orgasm type. Visualise when cuming every shot was a intense jerking orgasm.
The fantasy was simple. I imagine open her leg apart, pull her shorts and panty 1 side and jam her.

I alight the bus after than. I have cum in my underwear. Lucky my pe shorts ware dark blue, so while walking home. I was using my school bag to cover my front all the way.

final bus wanking session was sec 5. Was the most daring in the olden day standard. took bus in early morning. 5.45am as I don't like crowd. Still crowded but at least u got seat and no one is standing. meaning the seating is close to 95% occupied with no standing passenger. Later timing means the bus is jam pack. to a stage no place to stand even.

During sec 5 I like to seat all the way in the last row corner seat. Hoping no one will disturb me. Aslo can sleep.

but that day for some reason. 1 girl decide to sit next to me. Not chio. Abit bah bah. Short hair and wear black specs. maybe due to her bah bah figure, Her ass got some shape. the typical perky butt. Breast is bigger than those slim girls. In fact is a handfull. I think for a sec 3,4,5 girl already consider pretty not bad and big. (I have no idea she sec what.)

No choice la. Not much seat left. Soon after I fall alseep. Was hopingt that to catch some sleep before raching school. Only to be awaken by the girl sitting next to me.

apparently she also fall asleep and her head was resting on my shoulder. I can't really sleep when someone or something is pressing on me. So abit dulan.

maybe I was too nice then. never elbow her or give her a shoulder upper cut just to wake her up. Just move my shoulder abit hoping she will know and wake up.

jerk my shoulder. She no respond. jerk again, she also no respond.
So I sian and I lean my ear on her head, she also no respond.

Freaking hell. How am i going to sleep.?

When I look down while leaning my ear on her head. I saw her downblouse.
During my era, not chio looking school girls will wear skirt covering their knees. Their school blouse will not be those slim and fitting type. but rather the abit to the loose side.

So I can see her beige plain bra. Even her bra was abit loose and can see her breast and nipple.

again, I ponder for 5 mins before deciding to wank. Morning bus passenger are mostly sleeping. Almost the rear seat passengers are sleeping. There is no standing passenger.

My bag was on my lap. Sec 5, I was wearing long pants. So I slip my hand under my bag, unzip and was holding to my dick.

as the bus journey was long, at least 30 mins more. I take my time to stroke my dick. Even thou I was super hardon. I know that orportunity like that don't come by everday. So I was just taking my time stroking. While looking at her down blouse. Imagine she was holding and stroking my dick.

but then, what if she wakes up? So i just reach out for my tissue. cover my dick and wank. Taking my past experience. I do the stop before climaxing for at least 2 time before I do the full wanking and cum. The finale was shiok. I was wa nking so hard that I afraid she can feel the jerking. But lucky she was still sleeping. When I cum, again it wasa a big one. Almost soak the 2 piece of tissue. I wipe up. throw the tissue on the floor, zip up and sleep. It was easier to sleep after cuming. Not long, My stop is reach. Tap her slightly to tell her to move her head away. so that I can alight. She wake up, give my the sleepy look and say sorry. I smile say it's ok and alight (Of course! With her head on my shoulder, while I was staring on her bra, breast and nipple and take my time stroking myself. Of course it is ok.)

after that, No more luck. JC already and MRT is reaching most of my destination.

just sharing
Old 13-08-2012, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

nice sharing by everyone!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
crossfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gf and i used to do it in the car. I would park in dim location, then she will give me a bbj. I will return the favor by painting her and sucking her nipples. The only problem is, my car always attracts roaming guards since a/c is on! We were almost caught one time
Old 13-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
takeshiblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About 4~5yrs ago, I took long way express bus to Malaysia. That day is weekday so there is not much people in bus, I can sit on any seat. I choose a seat behind a chio busty girl, her dress is low cut showing her breast. When on the way, she fall asleep due to quite long way to go ( about 2~3hrs to destination ). She laid down the seat a bit, so I can clearly see her zaogeng even when I sit. Her bra is black lacy type, after long time see I cannot concentrate to sleep, then my evil mind come out. Since I sit on the last few row & nobody behind there, I decided to PCC. By seeing her zaogeng & sleeping face, PCC is very shiok & I shoot out within few mins. I clean my sperm with tissue, gently apply little bit on her hair & cloth, then I fall asleep satisfied.
Old 13-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Beau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from msia on a road trip with my friends. Its an estima and i was sitting at the back with one girl. Kinda nerdy but big boobs. Everyone was sleeping soundly and only me and the driver was awake. But i fake that i'm asleep, then i unzip my pants slowly and start pcc while staring the my friend's boobs. Damn shiok. look at the cleavage and pcc! Do girls masturbate in public too ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1