The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 12-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post

First, the system neither tell us cannot do so, nor automatically append the post itself when we reply.
Yes it does. When you do a mouseover of the "quote" button, the instructions "Don't quote whole post unnecessarily" appear.

If you don't wish to quote any portion of the post, then simply use the "Post Reply" button.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SinDellman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

something strange happened to my points. I had about 60 points the last time I came here with the power of 3 and today, it changed to minus 56 points and power to 0 ! Now my pm box from 250+ has been cut to 10

can you help me to look into this?
or let me know who i can turn to for help.

me, so sad, so sad now

Thanks.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinDellman View Post

can you help me to look into this?
Violation of para 8 of http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=60407

Details are as follows :

Quote:
SinDellman zaps bastardlover 20:54, 5th Oct 2010 -2 fucking idiot
SinDellman zaps justwanadoit 01:49, 10th Oct 2010 -2 Fuck u
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Ok, know this function now.
The thing is, how do you determine necessary or not necessary?

Aren't some snr bros also quoting whole post too? Or this is not meant for jnr bros?

It is strange that I got picked up by these 3 gentleman all for the same post.
One of them is your crocoach consultant.
Old 13-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Ok, know this function now.
The thing is, how do you determine necessary or not necessary?

Aren't some snr bros also quoting whole post too? Or this is not meant for jnr bros?

Anyone who quotes the whole post will get their points deducted. The only difference is that seniors usually have points to spare.

When you quote a post, just retain the portion(s) relevant to your reply.

Quote:
If you don't like the way this forum is run by him, go somewhere else.

Old 13-10-2010, 03:09 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i neg you because you quoted a very long post.
i left the reason and my nick ..
if u find that hard to swallow..
here;s a thought
why dont u read the first post in this thread?
--------------
A warm welcome to you all...Should you have any questions with regards to the usage to the forum or need any advice..... please post it here....
Before we begin.... Click on the link below

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou
------------------

Quote:

It is strange that I got picked up by these 3 gentleman all for the same post.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute
Question unable to post reply in exchange plaza

hi, i join these forum sometime back but always unable to speakup

example i cannot post reply here
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...=209958&page=5

but Posting Rules below that forum write, i can post reply, why?

thank you.
Old 15-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Re: unable to post reply in exchange plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxva View Post
hi, i join these forum sometime back but always unable to speakup

example i cannot post reply here
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...=209958&page=5
What error message do you get when you try to post a reply?

Old 15-10-2010, 08:39 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: unable to post reply in exchange plaza

did u do it correctly??
to post a reply.
click on the 'quote' button..

otherwise like sam said.. if you did encounter any error message,
post it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxva View Post
but Posting Rules below that forum write, i can post reply, why?

Old 27-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

I read that you get 1 power for every year that you are a member. I've been a member since 2006 and yet have 0 power. also, how to earn Rep points?
Old 27-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
I read that you get 1 power for every year that you are a member. I've been a member since 2006 and yet have 0 power. also, how to earn Rep points?
Read the very first line. http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=60407

You need at least 35 rep points before power kicks in. You only have 10 at the moment.

Old 27-10-2010, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

1. Everyone starts with 15 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 35 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.

2. If reputation becomes 0 or negative, moderation starts. this will prevent newbies from being zapped too quickly for one stupid mistake. However, this is no reason to stop posting. The only difference is that there will be delay before your posts appear as the will have to be cleared from the moderation queue.

I read the above, but if everyone starts with 15 points, how did i end up with 10 points?? my 2nd part was not answered, How to earn rep points??

Thanks for helping..
Old 27-10-2010, 06:10 AM

you registered in an era where everyone starts with 10.
if you want the rep points, you need to have constructive contributions.

Quote:
I read the above, but if everyone starts with 15 points, how did i end up with 10 points?? my 2nd part was not answered, How to earn rep points??

Thanks for helping..

Old 27-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
How to earn rep points??
You earn reputation points by posting messages which please other members.

Old 27-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieinhk62 View Post
same problem for me...... I thought you could post a pic in the newbies forum?
Yes images can be posted in this section. The instructions regarding how to do this are all in the sticky threads.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1