The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Inteli7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Two > One

Camping here for updates.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Summite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for update.
Old 22-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
club49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS gone MIA?
Old 21-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Wow Faeza seriously knew the best moments to ask me if im ok. It seems like everytime something goes wrong, she's always there.. as if knowing what just happened. I faked a smile and turned towards her.

Me - Yeah, everything's fine

Faeza could see me lying through my teeth. Maybe i wasn't as good at hiding my emotions as i thought i was.

Faeza - You sure? You don't look fine... What's wrong?

I remained silent hoping she'd drop the subject.

Faeza - Are you still affected by the library incident? I thought we were past that issue

Me - No seriously its not that. There's something else on my mind right now. Some really complicated stuff...

Faeza - You wanna talk about it?

Me - Thanks for the offer but its alright. This is something i have to deal with myself

Faeza - You know we can always talk things out. Maybe there's a way i can help you if you try and explain it to me

I remained silenced once more.

Faeza - Would showing my boobs help in any way?

I was stunned and amused by Faeza's response. I turned to face her and let out a slight laughter.

Faeza - There you go. Finally a smile on your face. Something i haven't seen all day!

Me - Were you really gonna take off your clothes just like that??

Faeza - Hahaha...nope. But i knew it would get your attention

She was right. The mention of her boobs definitely got my attention. I would love another look at her perfect racks. I don't know if it would help my situation but i knew it couldn't make it worse than it already is.

Me - You're really proud of them, aren't you?

Faeza - Shouldn't i be? I think they're nice. I know you do too

Me - Like i told you at your house - they're just alright. Nothing special to be exceptionally proud of

I was lying of course...

Faeza - Whatever you say dude. But we BOTH know what the truth is

Indeed we do...

Me - And since we're on the topic of problems, can i ask you a personal question?

Faeza - Finally ready to open up about your problem?

Me - Well i just wanted to know, do women really think they can use their boobs to solve everything?

Faeza was stunned by question but she answered nonetheless. I guess we were close enough now to talk about such topics.

Faeza - Well my ex boyfriends all had problem from time to time and my boobs seem to put them in a better mood

Me - I see...

Faeza - And i use them to get pretty much whatever i want

Me - Wow that's just... wow

Faeza - I never quite understood why guys love them so much. Technically they're just excess skin filled with fats. They don't do anything. But boys seem to love them for some reason. Tell me, what do you guys like about them?

She had a point. We guys never questioned what we like about them, we just do. They were't bags if fat, they were filled with a man's hopes and dreams. And the bigger they were, the more we loved them. A mathematical correlation right there.

Me - I don't know... i guess it's just built into our dna

Faeza - Ok, so tell me truthfully, on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate mine?

I kept quiet for a while, as if thinking hard. Faeza's boobs were a perfect 10, no doubt. Not just to me, but to most guys im sure. Everything was right about them - the size, shape, texture and color - and it complented her body frame superbly well. But i wasn't gonna tell her that. Can't boost her ego any furthur.

Me - Probably a 6. Maybe a 7 on a good day

Faeza - A 6?? Just a 6?? You must be blind or gay

Me - Don't get too confident now hahaha

Talking to Faeza really took my mind of the fight i had with Tiffany. We haven't spoke since that night at her place. Im just waiting for her to calm down before talking to her once more. Only time will tell when she's done being angry with me. I checked my phone to see if there was any text messages.

Faeza - Are you expecting a call?

Me - Yeah maybe. I don't know...

Faeza - Had a fight with your girlfriend right?

Me - Wow... You know it's amazing how much you know about people. It's scary sometimes

Faeza - Well i'm a good judge of character. So tell me, what's the fight about?

Me - Uhh...

Just then i felt a tap on my shoulder.

Rahman - Hey Kai, training starts in 15 minutes. Go get changed

I turned towards Faeza.

Me - You heard the man. I gotta go. See you tomorrow ok

Faeza - Hey. I'm having a birthday celebration this weekend at my place. It's gonna be a bbq by the poolside downstairs. I"m gonna invite the class. You can make it right?

Me - Wouldn't miss it for the world...
Old 22-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS!! Nice updates.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Its been almost a year since the last update. Had many request from sbf bros till this day to continue with the story. To my fans, sorry for the long wait... Keep camping for more updates 😁
Old 22-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
goodkarima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 22-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Copital369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro, please continue!
Old 22-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

With track nationals coming up, training got increasingly intense. We trained till as late as 7.30pm, just before the security guard locked the school gates for the day. Rahman was the track team's current captain. He was a year 2 student about to embark on his 'A' Levels at the end of the year. He was to compete in the upcoming 100m, 200m and 4x100m relays at nationals before fully concentrating on the examinations and passing the captaincy to a year 1 student.

Like most student-athletes, Rahman was a well-built guy. Not really the most good looking chap but he had a good physique which made up for his shortcomings. He was an all round good and decent guy. We usually head to the same bustop together after training ends.

Me - So how's the 'A' levels preparation coming along?

Rahman - To be honest, i haven't done much revision. Right now i'm concentrating on nationals first. One thing at a time

Me - Is it really that tough?

Rahman - Yeah. There's a lot of competition. And the workload is intense

Unlike me, Rahman was in the science stream. The number of students in the science stream easily outnumbered the arts 4:1. Competition for grades and university slots must have been crazy.

Rahman - And seeing all my friends studying so hard is really starting to scare me

Me - Don't worry too much bro. You'll do fine

Rahman - I've been watching most of the guys in training the last few weeks. I can see a lot of potential. You guys can really do the school proud in nationals next year if you all put in the effort for the remainder of the year

Me - Wow you're really that confident in us?

Rahman - Yeah, i do. And i think you'll make a good captain for the team

Me - Me? Really? I don't think so

Rahman - You're always on time, you put in the effort every session, you motivate and push others to train harder. You'll be a good role model for the rest of them

Me - I never saw myself that way before. I mean i'm just doing what coach wants me to, that's all. Plus there are other guys like Ming and James who are way faster than I am

Rahman - Being a captain is more than just about being the fastest or the the best. It's about leading the team. We can always train to be faster and stronger throughout the year but we don't have that much time to train someone to be a leader. It's either you display those qualities now or you don't. That's how the captain is chosen

I remained silent but enjoyed listening to his compliments.

Rahman - Plus you have a good sense of humor. It would really help the process along the way

Me - How does humor help me run faster?

Rahman - Training can get really tough from time to time. Having a little laugh will really help lighten the pain. Trust me, once nationals are over and basic training drills begins, practice is gonna really hurt

Me - Sounds scary man

Rahman - Yeap. Coach will whip you guys into proper shape. And it will get scary. But you guys will feel its effects and your running times will improve

Rahman and I made small talks along the way till we reached the bustop. Conversations between us usually revolve around school work and track. But that day, our conversation started diversifying into more personal topics.

Rahman - So.. You and Faeza are really close. You guys seeing each other?

Me - No we're just classmates and she's in my PW group. Plus i already have a girlfriend

Rahman - Oh i see... Does she attend school here as well?

Me - No, she's studying in Meridian JC

Rahman remained silent for a while after my last response. I decided to probe him.

Me - Why the sudden random question man? Do you have a thing for Faeza or something?

Rahman smiled and shyly turned away.

Rahman - I don't know. Maybe. She's kinda hot i guess

Me - Ahh i see. And you wanna get to know her?

Rahman - Some of my classmates have been asking about her. They tried looking her up on Facebook but her account is private so no luck there

Me - You guys are cyberstalking her? Sounds really creepy dude

Rahman - You gotta understand bro, being in the science stream, there's not many girls around. And the ones that are really cmi. For some strange reason, the pretty ones are all in arts stream

Me - Well there's this year 2 girl i find really hot. Her name is Eilynn, i think. She's a science student

Rahman - You talking about Lynn?? She's totally out of reach bro. I highly doubt any guys in this school stands a chance with her

Me - Why? Is she stuck up or something?

Rahman - I don't know her that well but man just look at her. She's got everything. She's pretty, she's smart, her parents are rich and she's captain of the school's dance team. She's probably impossible for any of us to get

Me - She sounds too good to be true actually. There's probably a line of guys drooling over her and an even longer line of guys she rejected

Rahman - Hahaha yeah. Did you know that she also posed for FHM once?

Me - Wow seriously? Are there photos of her?

Rahman - I don't think her shots made the final cut but she was definitely one of the models. Rumors said that she was supposed to be on one of the covers but the school prevented it from happening

Me - Wow. I never imagined an FHM model attending the same school as me

Rahman - Yup you can believe that now. But other than her, the other girls in science aren't that nice looking

Just then i spotted my bus approaching from a distant.

Me - See you this Thursday bro. Take care

As Rahman and I exchanged goodbyes, i heard someone shouting from a distant. It was Joyce.

Joyce - HOLD THE BUS FOR ME !!

Rahman - Do you know her?

Me - Yeah she's my classmate as well

Rahman - Damn you arts guys have the best girls in school man

Joyce - Thanks for waiting

Joyce and I boarded the same bus back. Despite being in the same class, we never went home together. Conflicting cca schedules i assumed.

Joyce - You track guys end pretty late today. Normally the tennis team ends the latest on Mondays

Me - Nationals are coming up. Coach have been increasing the number of drills the last few sessions. How's tennis training?

Joyce - It's alright i guess. I mean its intense but we've gotte used to it. I guess we're really improving

Joyce and I made small talk along our journey home. As we were chatting, i took the opportunity to admire her. Her cheeks were rosy and flushed from training and her hair was tied into a ponytail. She had her tennis attire on - a fitted dry fit tank top and skirt shorts. Her body was really toned with long slender legs. She had quite a nice butt too - they look well rounded and firm.Her boobs were kinda small however, probably A-cup or small B. As much as i loved a curvy woman, i found athletic women just as sexy.

Me - So are you coming for Faeza's birthday party this weekend?

Joyce - Yeah i am. She told me to bring a swimsuit as it was gonna be a pool and bbq party. But i don't know...

A pool party? I thought to myself. Faeza clearly missed that part when she told me about it earlier. At that moment i was fantasizing how Joyce would look in a full swimsuit or even in a bikini. Her toned abs would clearly be the highlight along with her slender legs. Just the thought of that got me slightly aroused.

Me - You should totally come in a swimsuit. You know to fit the theme of the party

Joyce - I don't know. I'm kinda shy of wearing one actually

Me - I think you'll look great in one

Joyce - Ha Ha Ha. Very funny...

The bus finally arrived at my destination. I waved goodbye to Joyce and made my final request before alighting.

Me - So don't forget this Saturday, come in a red bikini ok

Joyce - Maybe in your dreams
Old 22-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Uppz! Very nice story. Reminds me of my JC days!
Old 23-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
catmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, do continue!
Old 23-07-2017, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for the update, nice story.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more updates soon pls.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story. Please continue!
Old 23-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster