The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Nicholas Lim: video. Who is he?

This videoing is wrong ,imagine NUS is like telling everyone can go toilet n video anyone they like,n all can off with a tap on the hand.if this happen to one of the ministers daughter u think that guy can get away so easily, he will definitely be severely punish n sent to jail.this is unfair to the girl cos she never ask for it.
The nus n SPF also very jialat, no use
Old 24-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are some offences that cannot got off so easily as this, and the person has to pay the price! He is not an un-educated person so he should have known what he did is wrong.

Would he had done it again if he wasn't caught? Would others also do the same if they knew the price to pay is light?

If it was your gf, sister or daughter that was the victim, would you feel differently?
Old 24-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of

Hi. I am from this batch. While I don't know both of them personally, I am around their age, and specifically same age as one of them. I can't reveal too much because people can guess my identity easily, but Nicholas' background isn't as big as what someone made him out to be in PM. I dare say Monica's family is bigger but ya anyway some bro said shes 6/10, i'll be more generous la anyway this whole fiasco just entertaining to watch. and woah her follower count now skyrocket sia.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiboi97 View Post
Hi. I am from this batch. While I don't know both of them personally, I am around their age, and specifically same age as one of them. I can't reveal too much because people can guess my identity easily, but Nicholas' background isn't as big as what someone made him out to be in PM. I dare say Monica's family is bigger but ya anyway some bro said shes 6/10, i'll be more generous la anyway this whole fiasco just entertaining to watch. and woah her follower count now skyrocket sia.
NUS has been lenient to the students since my time 2 decades ago.
Those days weren't as bizarre as we don't have devices like mobile phone.
Sexual offends like Peeping, stealing underwears, outrage of drunk gals' modesty
(those lying at guild house lobby every thurs night) were leniently dealt with mostly.
we have the understand it was a unspoken privilege of undergrads because undergrads
were literately at the finish line of their studies. Apparently NUS have not update and
catch up with modern trends and technologies that is why they are still using the
old protocol with sexual offenders which is grossly inadequate.
In the old days, damage is almost momentary (excluding post trauma as it vary with individuals)
but nowadays a video clip is perpetual and nobody even knows if the clip is in the cloud or in someone's hard disk.
It may surface 2 years from now or 20 years later, which means
nobody can tell the extend of the possible damage at this point in time.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

If one is so horny, either get a gf or please go to Geylang...
don’t ruin others lives.....
Old 24-04-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
fortworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
Well said and simple right?
Old 24-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
flewscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
Well said bro, about to say this too.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

He already have a gf. Lol
Old 24-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
He already have a gf. Lol
Maybe his gf 5/10 that's why he look for upgrade to 6/10
Old 24-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtiko View Post
If Monica vids been leaked out she will be lagi jialat too
Might be hot for a while, then quickly forgotten, taken over by the next naked video.

Like, who still remembers Tammy NYP now? Thousands such videos available online these days.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste your precious time watch this soap drama, go fuck some real girls is more worthwhile.

How will this person be dealt with is already decided. I mean does she want the guy who film her to hang himself due to the uproar of social pressure, then is justifiable to her? So, if unfortunately and touch wood, he commit suicide because of pressure, aren't this make everyone a murderer.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In whatever way anyone looks at it, there will always be many views from every diverse angles and background to consider.
But, if you committed a mistake and is sincerely remorseful, then have the balls and courage to admit it and go personally to the victim to apologise and get her forgiveness. That is basic human and character behaviour to show full and unreserved remorse. Even his parents should step up and reprimand their son for committing a mistake and begging forgiveness from the victim. At least, the victim may show some compassion and let the matter rest. Asking for forgiveness just via correspondence is a bloody complete lack of sincerity and remorsefulness. And our top school with all its smart people, including our police and justice society cannot fathom this simple logic, just shows how selfish and idiotic these people are. Totally lacking in morals and values.
But if she still wants to pursue, then the police and school should take firm action. If you don't want him to carry a black mark for a moment of folly, then make him do community service for 1000 hours around the girls shelter homes to make him learn his lesson.
That should be the way as a moment of folly doesn't mean no crime done.if its allowed, then every criminal should be pardoned because it was just a moment of folly and stupidity so all should be given a chance for a clean record. Absurd reasoning. Cheers.
Old 25-04-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree!
Own up to the mistake and face the music, instead of typing out a remorse letter.
Old 28-04-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Everybody ask, what if it's your mother or sister got filmed; very few ask, what if it's your father, brother or husband who film.

Last time ask why no give chance; now ask why give chance

We came so far for the law to be equal, fighting so hard for it to be equal. And then one girl post online and expect unequal towards him. If the law decided she is right, prosecute him; then everybody starts to come out and shout not equal again.

Very free really.

Anyway SPF alrdy said, his father is taxi driver mother housewife.

From the way she wear for the interview. I don't think shes suffering a lot.

As for Nicholas, he wear anything also no use liao.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 28-04-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foshit View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...and-fined-1000

Then this guy should not had sit already right? Peep half naked vs peep+video full naked.

The system failed MB thus rubbed into her wound and trauma.

Nobody asking for extended term but the due process of him actually going thru it.
I saw the news last week.
The NUS spokesperson (lady) said that tge institute wanted to give offender 2nd chance cos they are school.
What happened if that lady was the victim?

The point of defence is the crime is done at the institute.
That's why 999 also passes the light sentence .... stern warning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1